It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video similar to Puerto Rico 2 Sun Sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I caught this video, want to see if you guys can help explain it or debunk it.

Another video of 2 suns, with it being filmed via a reflection. This time its on a car window, but you can clearly see the other object NEXT to the sun and not moving, while he does have the normal lens flare. Anyway take a look and tell me what you think. Please...No bashing! Just trying to give info to people who might want it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok..this is just getting a bit too wierd for me..lol..but exciting if it's really something there..woohoo..we might just wake up tomorrow and we'll be on Luke Skywalker's home planet. Prepare for the Wookies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
allready been posted in a thread yesterday.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
allready been posted in a thread yesterday.

Doh, didnt see it. Did they debunk it somehow?
edit on 6-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Ay! Carumba!!

Look.....it is from the same guy, right? Same guy who filmed the reflection in the pool? he says as much, in the video.

SO>...same camera!!!

Case closed.

(And, no....there are two things happening, here. Lens "flare", and the inherent optic defects in the camera lens are two different things......).

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by cabuki

Ay! Carumba!!

Look.....it is from the same guy, right? Same guy who filmed the reflection in the pool? he says as much, in the video.

SO>...same camera!!!

Case closed.

(And, no....there are two things happening, here. Lens "flare", and the inherent optic defects in the camera lens are two different things......).

Hrm...never thought of it that way. I guess it could just be a defect in the camera, sounds a little much though in the form of a debunk. Anyone else have any input? Not saying i dont believe you, Just interested in why hes picking that up, as well as how the camera somehow has a defect that shows a 2nd object next to the sun..lol

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yea, saw that, this video isnt in that thread though. Didnt realize it was from the same guy, just thought that it was someone pointing out that they watched THAT video before filming.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by cabuki

Ay! Carumba!!

Quick question, Since their is a defect in the lens, wouldn't we be able to notice it via the cam when hes moving it around, shouldn't the defect move with the camera instead of staying still? Is it a defective only when trying to view the sun itself?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki

reply to post by cabuki

Ay! Carumba!!

Quick question, Since their is a defect in the lens, wouldn't we be able to notice it via the cam when hes moving it around, shouldn't the defect move with the camera instead of staying still? Is it a defective only when trying to view the sun itself?

Thats what I said...you'd think the defect would move..but this is stationary..right next to the sun, just like the one I uploaded here. I cant tell you what it is, but sure is interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This one

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

good question..i mean its wierd that this defect is at the same distance and size near the sun ....and how come its its not moving when he moves the camera....wieeeeerd....or wait ..and i know this is a stretc right lol but here me out......maybe just maye there is actually somethin near the sun

lol defective camera what next.....a sun ghost? figments of everyone on the the planets imaginations perhaps....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ok well i have seen a few threads here lately about this i just would like to add all the way down here in n.z i have a beautiful sunny day not a single cloud in the sky
and as far as i can see only one sun but it is awfully bright

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

The way I see it..when you just look at the sun..you cant really see the little dot..like the video that Mianeye posted..Im STILL not saying there is something there, but there sure are LOTS of videos with the SAME anomaly.

Does this mean that everyone's camera is messed up!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
it is just a reflection anomoly that cetain cameras create , check out this video www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is Nibiru always hiding behind the sun? How convenient. So it must be at the opposite side of earth, on the same elliptical path. Impossible.

Lens flares!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

well no not impossible, it could be going just a tad faster than earth, thats why its seen sometimes and not other times.....just sayin

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

The vid you posted doesn´t debunk the 2 sun videos. In your vid the objects are obvious lens flares that move as the camera moves, the object in all of the 2 sun vids doesn´t move with the camera, so that debunk attempt is weak.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

I don´t see why it couldn´t have an orbit that makes it appear from behind the sun.

Please explain how it is impossible.

Oh I see, it´s much more comfortable to yell LENS FLARE.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwanker, you become less and less credible with every post you make.

You remind me of that Iraqi minister, Al Sayaf.

The camera has a defect that puts an object only next to the sun.
Uhuh, how does that work.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join