It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fresh look at David Adair /area 51 and alien technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
For some reason I started thinking about Adair tonight and went through everything I knew about him again to try to decide if he is for real. The only problems I have with him is this.

He's a little full of himself but then again what genius isn't. This is probably evidence that he is who he says he is than anything else. The real problem I have is the reason he gives for not wanting to build his rocket design again. The DOD and the First Strike problem. That may have been a good reason back when he was in the service but not anymore. Just give the information to everybody including the Russians and the Chinese. That way we all have the capability to build these marvelous rocket engines and to visit untold places. It would also prove that he has been telling the truth about the past and that the government has been lying to us for over 50 years

Does this mean that he is not telling the truth? I still can't decide. What a conundrum this guy is.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

What's with the private video in the OP? Why does someone do that? A block? A censor?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just watched it, great story!

True ..? I don't know.. Have no reason to doubt him.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I am not sure why that was set to private , but the video above seems to be the same one.
Here is a interview with David by the great Art Bell also.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Very interesting, if you don't think about the science aspect of it.

The fact that this "rocket scientist" stated the engine he built at age 17 would eventually attain light speed, or 186,000 miles/sec, reveals the meat of the story to be utterly bogus.

This guy made an error that not even an primary school science teacher would make: to claim that a (mass)ive object could attain the speed of light - which the laws of physics unambiguously state can not occur due to the fact that mass increases exponentially when accelerated close to (c, light speed), more mass requires increasing amounts of energy needed to gain more speed - eventually requiring more energy than what the Universe itself holds, just to move even a tiny hydrogen atom at the speed of light.

I wanted to believe, but as soon as he said it could reach light speed I stopped the video.

edit on 11/23/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
wow that's all very bizzare. I'm sure there's tons of bizzare secret technology out there. Actually this thing about "dreams" I had the same thing happen. I got a message in a dream. I acted on it and it came exactly true. The other bizzare thing is that just 2 years before that, my mother who is actually what some might call psychic, (not really pychic but she gets messages from God, no joke) She predicted this whole thing (I wont' mention the details of the event) but she predicted it to a tee. At the time I said "oh mother you're crazy" but no she was exactly right. Then I got the dream, then i acted on it and I was able to also build something incredible, that I worked on for exactly 10 years. It was so bizzare. So again the dream thing resonates with me for sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

I understand what you're saying, but do you honestly believe after only 100 years of flight, 250 or so years of Physics, 3000 or so years of mathematics that there is Nothing further to learn about the physical World/Universe around us?

Scientist/Astronomers are discovering new things daily.....eventually, a lot of the "Old Established" formulas/theories etc will be surpassed....that is what people like Einstein would have hoped, that Man will continue to think and discover new theories, as we have been doing.

Who says the speed of light is it? Perhaps the speed of Magnetic attraction can be greater in space.......we dont know yet.

I believe this guy, at least he has newspaper clippings of his childhood achievements, more than most people.
And his reason for coming forward now is sound.

What has happened to all the recovered craft? Why have they crashed in the first place (exploding fusion engines excepted)? Do they actually live close? On the our Moon, On Mars?, On a Moon around the gas giants? on a space station in the outer Solar system? Or are they already living on Earth, under the sea, under the ground, and when we see them, they are travelling FROM Earth to somewhere else.....

Yeah...I wish I knew too.......But seriously...unless they are eating people (Humans), would Earth people really care?...I think we can live with the fact that they are here, and visit us and maybe live close to us.......Millions of other Life forms share this Earth with us, why not aliens???...Who wouldnt be aliens if they live here with us...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
His story is one of the best I've ever heard and the fact that he would testify in front of congress or did is a great thing I think. Also, the fact that he was in the news years ago as a rocket - whiz - kid. This guy to me does seem to have the character of a brilliant guy. The more I see of artifacts such as the bio- sprayer on mars that msss.com (malin) has on their site. You'll see what looks like two huge type testicles (though made for making special process of eating bacteria less algae (maybe). I think of beings that can live without using a short supply of water etc.)
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Of course the tubes of mars etc. Which to me look biological. BIOLOGICAL like David Adair's engine he spotted.

All these things look biological. So I am seeing trends in what I think is out there were I can not go myself. But of course I can't go to area 51 are either. But Davids story of going 20 stories down and spots a biological engine as big as a grey hound bus, greatly influenced me, especially when he stated that when you touched it you would experience these hurricane type swirls.

So the trend is the more we see nasa approved imagery of artifacts of mars (not that they said they were mars artifacts, but they are impressive ones), the testimony of David Adair, the more I see the use of biological technologies.
If your are doing incredible speeds from one star system, or one planet to another you need things that can change temperature at a drop of a dime like the human body does and it's circulatory system. Extreme high and lows in hot and colds etc. Also the fact of going from one dimension to another such as the space shuttle leaked photos of ufos that seem to disappear in full view (possibly).

David Adair mentioned (this was a few years ago I first viewed his videos) that he remembered the parts of the engine and that they had inscriptions for each part (like we have, right and left etc). His statement of his having photographic memory also is an indication that he is quite smart in these matters. His statement that his father was in the aerospace industry and the fact that he grew up in his fathers passion and got to tinker with all his father's high tec space gadgetry. The fact that he would testify in congress. The newspaper clipping of being a whiz kid. The fact that so many have seen ufo's We just plain and simply are entering a universe of unknown knowledge that we never new a half a century ago and in the scheme of things in relation to the universe that is incredible short time !

So I think David Adair was telling the truth ! I really don't doubt his testimony. I think it is one of the best out there and should receive much more acclaim that was he has received.

edit on 23-11-2012 by thetiler because: added thought and grammar

edit on 23-11-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51

I understand what you're saying, but do you honestly believe after only 100 years of flight, 250 or so years of Physics, 3000 or so years of mathematics that there is Nothing further to learn about the physical World/Universe around us?

No what I am saying is anything with mass cannot attain the speed of light, (I.E. A rocket engine)
It becomes so heavy and dense when approaching the speed of light, that you need an infinite amount of fuel to get to it and or keep it going.

I don't even get how you would think that I said there is nothing further to learn about the world around us? You should read a bit more carefully next time, or go on youtube and look up minute physics, and learn some really cool things about the subject.

Ok cool he built some rockets when he was younger, got into a newspaper, that helps his credibility (some)
What it does not help is how he could build a rocket capable of reaching light speed within the confinement of the observable physics around us. It is not possible. Unless he had help from a super advanced alien race giving him instructions on how to get to this barrier with an object that has mass.

There is also many other flaws in his story that I don't have time to go into detail about, but here this should sum it up.

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Adair's story is completely unbelievable and doesn't stand up to even the scrutiny of a layperson. He tells a great story, the sort of thing that would thrill the reader's of Boy's Own Annual or some such publication for the young.

Nobody goes from building rockets in the automotive garage to launching an 8000 mph. rocket as a student,
without getting the attention of JPL or NASA and I don't mean just getting their attention. I mean them taking over the project long before Adair got to 8000 mph.

They would know everything about not only his final rocket but the many prototypes that would have preceeded it in its ascent of the speedometer.

Not only that, but there are numerous other considerations that go into propelling anything at ultra high speeds, considerations that would be well beyond the capacities of the most brilliant rocket scientist ever, and that would require a team of brilliant people and gigantic investments in research.

His story leaves all of this out. It is not believable.

All credit goes to ipsedixit for the above quote.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

GR1ill3d
Very interesting, if you don't think about the science aspect of it.

The fact that this "rocket scientist" stated the engine he built at age 17 would eventually attain light speed, or 186,000 miles/sec, reveals the meat of the story to be utterly bogus.

This guy made an error that not even an primary school science teacher would make: to claim that a (mass)ive object could attain the speed of light - which the laws of physics unambiguously state can not occur due to the fact that mass increases exponentially when accelerated close to (c, light speed), more mass requires increasing amounts of energy needed to gain more speed - eventually requiring more energy than what the Universe itself holds, just to move even a tiny hydrogen atom at the speed of light.

Just want to throw this out there, this only applies if you actually think the laws of physics are absolute and there's nothing left to learn. I'd like to point you in the direction of Aether Physics, supposedly debunked in the 1600's but the basic theory it describes was impossible to actually test in those times, anyways I mentioned this to a friend I have in Google when I first found it and just had started researching what it was, and he gave me the short version. When I asked how he even heard about Aether physics, as I had found mention of it on some obscure website and had definitely never heard of it in school (attended NCSU for Mathematics) it piqued my interest, he said Google was already working in that field.

The short version: Any object can reach an infinite amount of speed, by creating a void in "space". Basically, they designed (or are?) an instrument you would place on the front of a shuttle that would part the molecules in front of the craft, creating a bubble around the craft and as the molecules rejoined behind the craft it propels it (also requiring no fuel source once the craft is far enough into space to start creating this void, due to molecules being much further apart in space than here on Earth), since there would be no friction in this "void" and the craft is creating the void constantly, the theoretical speed is limitless.
edit on 27-1-2014 by McGooferson because: grammar

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
David Adair......very interesting. Certainly the newspaper articles are not fake.

Watch the video, if you believe he has credibility is it more strong evidence of the alien interaction with earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Don't like quoting myself, but I recently posted my thoughts on Mr David "Fantastic" Adair on another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt
Hark at me posting on a very old thread....

I watched a YouTube documentary about "David Adair" and it (/he) enraged me with its sheer awfulness, so had to post.

Either he's just a fictional fraud created for fun or part of some greater nefarious agenda, or he's simply a deluded fantasist who actually believes his own silly story.

In my opinion, there's not a chance any aspect of his ridiculous story is true.

This sort of disinfo nonsense story really grinds my gears; I've heard rednecks phone in to C2CAM and cite the David Adair fantasy story as if it was accepted fact.

Anyway, here endith my timewarp rant.

Just my opinion. I was intrigued by the story when I first heard about it, but then on second look (and after watching his testimony on video), it all started to fit into place: huuuuuge ridiculous silly fraudulent laughable hoax.

As I say, just my opinion; I would be delighted if anyone could convince me I've misjudged David Adair (assuming such a person really exists, and that is his real name).

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah ATS..
when someone like Adair has News Paper article
after article about working at secret Missle sites
with participants proclaiming his propulsion genius
from age 16 on, is to be deemed disingenuous from posters
who know nothing about him.
I say job well done yet again super sleuths.

It's certainly easier to rubber stamp
"No" to anyone whose name is followed by Area 51
and propulsion than stretch your brains around the
weird things Adair claims. This way it's easy to maintain
the "see there is zero proof of anything but the prosaic
going on at remote bases"
Mundane bases that were not even acknowledged
until very recently.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Well that's me convinced. Not.

Newspaper articles don't prove anything; at best, it says the author swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. Articles can also be placed to support a given agenda. The news print media is hardly famed for its integrity (on seeing an unusual story, the prudent thing to do is ask why it is there, and who is promoting it.....as opposed to automatically assuming it's 100% factual).

Is there any evidence of his incredible mathematical genius? This isn't a rhetorical question by any means - show me some of his work. What's he doing now? (Flipping burgers? A Walmart cashier? Driving a cab?)

Aside from the ridiculous video and a few articles, there is no evidence to back up his claims. There is no corroborating testimony from people he supposedly encountered during his rocket-alien-ufo odyssey.

As I said, a fantasist or a dumb patsy unwittingly playing a role for someone or agency, for reasons unknown.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I'm sorry to have to tell you this ...but outside our safe zones of the Planet and the moons gravity. Open endless space is a huge Killer and disintegrates our bone Marrow.
Not to mention the Radiation ?
Our planets Magnetic field which protects us from the sun and solar carpusculation radiation only reaches so far into space.
Alsp ;-
Moving from zero or 1G to 8000mph would also exceed our bodies ability to perform at such G-forces. There would have to be an anti Gravity device available , but that is another subject.
Please see the video on You tube
www.youtube.com...

which may help with a few answers?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: parkerjon
a reply to: baddmove

top topics

<< 1   >>

join