It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fresh look at David Adair /area 51 and alien technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Having heard this old art bell interview last night I thought I would do a little research on David Adair. It was an incredible story of how at age 12 he built a rocket that reached 80000 feet , and because of a fusion rocket he was designing was brought to area 51 at age 17. Sounds crazy , but watch this video with the old newspaper clippings.His description of area 51 including a huge elevator that ran on worm screws and lighting that cast no shadows have been described before by others. David Adair has testified before congress on what he saw at area 51 under penalty of perjury.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d4cc5344f0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b077a388f3d2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/515f9794ab26.jpg[/atsimg]

A very good summery of his claims can be found here :ufo.whipnet.org...
edit on 5-3-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I mentioned David Adair in my thread a couple of days ago. If nobody has read his experience at groom lake they should take the time out and watch your video. I've read about his experience a while ago, but never saw the video you just posted. Good find star and flag for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
wow incredible

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've never been quite sure what to make of David Adair's story.
However, I do find it interesting that there is no Wikipedia page entry for him.
There is for Bob Lazar and various others - but not for Adair?.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
At first I thought this chap was a crack pot.

However think about what he was saying makes alot of sense.

Even if the average person was to talk about UFO's and aliens today people just would not accept it would they ?

Say for example on the news some really UFO based tech came out tomorrow, most people would dismiss it.
Just goes to show how well 60 odd years of covering up and disinformation has worked.

Earlier on this week here in the UK the national archive released UFO reports.
Funny how there are no reports of rendlesham forest incident !

In fact around that time line there is a whole lack of reports around that time.

Cover up continues to this day !
edit on 5-3-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least..

I watched 4 of the videos in the series..

If what he says is true..

then we could of went to mars years ago with one of his Fusion engine rockets..

Hmmm...makes ya think..don't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
wow thats a great video never heard of this guy before thanks for posting it here very very interesting stuff to say the least

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Blowing his own rocket up at Area 51 with a handful of grease... making Stephan Hawking "drop his chalk" in amazement while discussing math...

These are movie scenes. This guy's either (greatly) embellishing the truth, or making it all up.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Whether or not its BS, I was totally intrigued by this interview. The guy seems very genuine, however, for a guy with a photographic memory you'd think he'd remember that Stephen Hawking doesn't have an S on the end of his name. Loved it anyway though. S & F

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Allright, I'll admit, this guy had me going. Right up to the graphite grease blowing up his rocket, and leaving a football field size blast crater.

I was waiting for the part where he escapes his minders and flies back home using his mini jet-pack.
This guy has been reading too much Clive Cussler.
Good fiction, but that's all it is.
Noro.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

That part kinda is suspect yes. I will say that the stephen hawking meeting does rather fit. At that time he was only slightly disabled and his illness was only beginning. So as far as I can tell the time-line there fits.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He's probably a charlatan, but the idea of symbiotic UFO's is a good one. After all, that is the way our technology is heading; complete integration with the physical body.

Nanotechnology will speed up the advancement. Our central nervous system is analogous to the electric circuit in your computer, only much smaller in its parts. If you had nano tech that could fit in between the synapses in your brain, theoretically you could plug yourself into a machine (or a craft) and control that machine with your thoughts.

Kinda like how those creatures in Avatar work.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the interview OP! Testimonies like this that seem genuine always make me believe a little more when the skeptic in me starts to take over. Are there any more recent interviews that he has done, or is this all? I would love to find out more.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Will get back to this thread soon.

S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You know, I am new to this, but I have seen a video about a scientist who worked in Area 51 and has experience with the Kingman '53 Crash. You can see the information at this link - there is a conference coming up in a few weeks in Kingman too, just south of area 51. Check it out. www.arizonaufosightings.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
He's probably a charlatan, but the idea of symbiotic UFO's is a good one. After all, that is the way our technology is heading; complete integration with the physical body.

Nanotechnology will speed up the advancement. Our central nervous system is analogous to the electric circuit in your computer, only much smaller in its parts. If you had nano tech that could fit in between the synapses in your brain, theoretically you could plug yourself into a machine (or a craft) and control that machine with your thoughts.

Kinda like how those creatures in Avatar work.

Toss advanced quantum physics into that whole process you mentioned and you are integrating with the universe.

All speculative (and possibly nonsense on my part) of course... But I like your train of thought.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The military's secret technology has been said to lead our own civilian tech by at least 40 years.

This isn't that far out of the realm of possibility.

We have had brain scanners and the ability to read the brains signals and impulses via EEG or Electroencephalography for decades now.

We currently even have mind controlled prosthetic limbs coming to the consumer market.

Honda's already developed a mind control helmet which can be used to control their Robot, ASIMO (Advanced Step In Innovative Mobility) by thought alone.

It is also being developed to interface with their automobiles to control basic functions by thought alone.

Honda is now developing “soft pads” that can read brain patterns through hair. The driver would have to “self-calibrate” the sensors to synchronise with their brain, so they could then recognise and ignore “extraneous data” such as random thoughts. Yasuhisa Arai, of the Honda Research Institute in Tokyo, told a Japanese motoring magazine that eventually their invention could even replace the steering wheel, perhaps within 10 years. “We are looking into the future, but we think this is the ultimate in making machines move safely,” he said. Sources: myfoxdfw.com and theaustralian.com

www.guardian.co.uk...

neurogadget.com...

www.newscientist.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Magnetic fusion containment engine, imagine the possibilities! We could go to Mars in jiffy

Wait a minute...hmmm yeah right

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I watched David Adair's full interview a few years ago and was quite impressed. I told everyone I knew to check it out and I sent links to anyone who would accept them. It was a very interesting interview to say the least. I think the thing that caught the attention of the military was not just the fact that Adair utilized a nuclear fusion rocket engine, but rather the fact that he contained the fusion reaction within a magnetic field. I believe it was this similarity with that of the captured craft at Area 51 that caught their attention.

The only difference between Adair's engine and that of the UFO was that Adair's required an immense amount of wiring, whereas the UFO was completely symbiotic, much like the UFO pilot seat that was supposedly utilized in the Montauk Project experiments.

Furthermore, I've read several articles which describe some of the control functions of our most advanced military aircraft as being "thought initiated." I've even read about the intense training that pilots of these crafts have to undergo in order to prevent adverse thought interference while at the controls of this type of aircraft. Someone here said that secret military science projects are some 40 years ahead of the public sector and I agree with that assertion 100%.

Anyway last I read, David Adair was working for a company that applied space technologies to practical earthbound uses. Of course, I haven't looked him up in years. I would be curious to know if his story has been debunked with any certainty. For anyone who's interested in UFOs or Area 51, it's a must see in my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Blowing his own rocket up at Area 51 with a handful of grease... making Stephan Hawking "drop his chalk" in amazement while discussing math...

These are movie scenes. This guy's either (greatly) embellishing the truth, or making it all up.

I am trying to find the website that interviewed Stephen Hawking about his opinions on extra-terrestrials where Hawking specifically mentions his meetings with Adair. Will post as soon as I find it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join