It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Rockerfeller himself expressed his appreciation of China, and that form of police state. We've had quite a surge of eastern population increase noticeably in our area, and I am not racist, its culture that bothers me, ours and everyone elses!!!! I like eastern looks, as far race goes, native too, which is a similar thing, my ex husband is native with both a Chinese and polynesian look. But I suspect something is up, along this line nonetheless.

So, if he's being paid off by oil interests, which I don't really doubt either. What other line of thought is behind the happenings? If Zion/Bildenburg isn't backing China style fascism, what is it really doing?

Aside from building dumbs and apparently preparing for disaster?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I need verifiable sources.

You're not gonna get verifiable sources
from Lindsey Williams.

And what I stated above is just
my opinion and a hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Exactly. So what we end up with is an interesting, and for some compelling, possibility. But to place faith in this information without some kind of proof of credibility, let alone of the assertions being made, is something I can't personally do. I am open to the possibility of course, as always.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Man the rules of the game switch so fast that I cant keep track! If this is going down as the Op says who will create order out of this chaos were heading to.. Do you think that Internet will be up when this thing is going to happen. They switch everything off when it all happens. We will throw our selfs 500 hundred years back in time if you ask me ?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Exactly. So what we end up with is an interesting, and for some compelling, possibility. But to place faith in this information without some kind of proof of credibility, let alone of the assertions being made, is something I can't personally do. I am open to the possibility of course, as always.

If you are asking for verifiable proof
of my theory, I can't provide it.
Like I said, it is a theory and a rationale
behind the theory.

How many insiders who leak secret info about
world events stay alive for 4 yrs ???

If he is still alive, then there is a reason.

Once Lindsey loses his credibility with the public,
then he loses his usefulness to the elites.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Hey thanks
useful for anyone on dial-up I suppose
edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Very interesting information provided by Lindsey Williams S+F for the OP.

Now, the glaring thing that I got from Lindsey Williams was when he said, "I am not a prophet" and "these things are planned." Now nothing is set in stone to happen, this can be changed, a cog can be thrown in the gears to slow them down and derail their attempts. It would take the awakening of a lot of people around the world for this to happen. Most people are too busy being entertained, trying to get some clean drinking water or food, or chasing wealth to see the light for what it is.

It seems as if the world is waiting for a savior and I have a feeling they will not like what they are going to get. Wolves in sheep's clothing are surely on their way...

Let's save ourselves!!! I propose we get rid of money - I offer a solution in the links in my sig. The End of Entropy and the Ethical Planetarian Party.

If They want to make the world their own at the expense of us, we are OBLIGATED to do something. Pass along the ideas.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

If you are asking for verifiable proof
of my theory, I can't provide it.

No, no. You're presenting a hypothesis. That's not an assertion of fact. I'm not asking for proof of that.

I'm talking about Lindsey Williams' claims. He's making factual assertions and I can't find any proof of them, or sources that could verify his credibility. I'm not asserting that he's lying, wrong, or non-credible. I'm just asking questions in the hope of getting some of those things. If it doesn't exist or isn't available, then his factual assertions become interesting - and for some, compelling - possibilities. But not something I feel I should place my faith in or worry because of.

That's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
WTF !! Already posted and being discussed by you as one of the responders...... www.abovetopsecret.com... Mods.??????

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Reply To L.Hamilton
Sorry but this thread has more info and has all of the videos posted. Its too late to cry out to the mods. This is the leading thread. Whats up with the thread wars?!??
edit on 5-3-2011 by syncelebrity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Correct... This thread has been discussed before. But you sounded like "mommy mommy they already talked about this" Big Whupp.

ostseis.anl.gov...
This article discusses how to extract oil from shale. It is NOT cost effective at $65.00 a barrel,when "sweet"oil is going for the same costs. However,when oil hits plus or minus @ $100bucks a barrel for more then 2 -6 months. Gentleman? Start your engins.
VERY profitable and cost effective for both US(Colarado and Wyoming) and Canada.

Extracting oil from shale if oil stays at a 100bucks a barrel WILL destabilize the Mid East.NOT our fault.(K a little)
AND our North American extracters will make bank at these numbers.

Seems to be penciling out just fine for some.

$150 to $200 a barrel? Ain't gonna happen. Canada and US will make sure.

Time to buy futures in Companies that extract oil from shale shortly.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is exactly what i am trying to explain to my friends- if i was only older- then i would actually take action solo or with in a group i would do anything.

Middle East Revs -> Rising Oil prices for US -> cost of everything goes up in US -> people start to riot/protest/civil unrest -> America is destroyed- back to state govts -> china controls the world as the US controlled the world after WW2

this is especially scary for me cause i live in NYC and the threat of Tsunami/ Riots/ possible zombie outbreak. so basically im screwed. i wonder what my children future will be like.

we only have about 6 months left before the american public is helpless to do anything about this PEOPLE WAKE UP the info to the NWO is every where- in every form of media all you have to do is LOOK

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

You had me up until the "possible zombie outbreak".

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

Time was not on my side posting late at night. The main thing is educating the masses about what
is going on is most important .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of course its all planned out and will happen the day after tomorrow. I've seen a lot of doom and gloom forecasters on ATS and it amazes me how little of it comes true and that people still run around in circles yelling the sky is falling instead of taking action to try and stop it. Just look around and you'll see there are a lot of people that think it can be stopped and are taking action. Check out these groups and join the ones you feel comfortable with instead of waiting for someone else to do the work.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

Would you care to list a few of these groups?
(2ndline)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

i remember him naming his souce(mr. x) as kenneth fromm, CEO of atlantic richfield(which was bought by bp, so you may be right at that, unless that's what you meant from the start, if so, sorry) but there's some debate on the actual video of the source instead being someone named kenneth haigler(who? i could only find lawyers with that name that're big names at all). he has a new "mr. x" who he refuses to name(go figure) for whatever reason, i'm assuming "personal fear for his life" or something as if a man spilling the entire thing cares to be anonymous about it like was his excuse for fromm, a man dying and "just bragging" and with that, somehow "wanted salvation" of some kind. i've also seen articles that make claims the NEW source is also on his deathbed.
edit on 5-3-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: typo

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've been trying to follow lindsey williams for a few years now, and it's just amazing what kind of stuff he's been right about.

marking

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thank you OP for the insights from Mr. Williams.
A bit repetitive at times. I only wish that there could have been more information forthcoming regarding what he was told by Mr. Fromm however I do understand that disclosure of this information could put Mr. Williams' life in jeopardy. Appreciate what was presented.
edit on 5-3-2011 by lapi7 because: New Avaitar too many pixels

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Boy, I smell quite a bit of fear in here.

If you're absorbed with a sense of fear, then you're playing on the battlefield that your masters created for you. If you drop this nonsense and claim who you are by doing just the opposite, then you take back the power of your own will and soul.

Who cares if they're making a power grab. They're always making power grabs.

Its good to be aware of this stuff to a certain degree, but, you guys are eating what they're feeding to you. They want you in a perpetual state of paranoia and fear, because when you are, you're at their mercy.

Drop all this and focus on the best way you can spread good will to your surroundings by giving it and others Unconditional Love. You'll be surprised how effective it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join