It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Excellent job, Misoir

Have not have time to view all of the videos yet, but I will...........

One has to wonder, with things moving at the speed of sound lately, how long before we will have to get OFF the couch and do something besides just converse about the sad state of affairs..

S&F

Parker

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

My god you people will believe in anything you hear, who in their right mind would believe in ALEX JONES who is a multi millionaire and who has been proved to be working with TPTB and that guy was talking about a rise of 6 or 10 cents on a gallon, we in the Uk are paying at present £1.30p a litre. There is no way on this earth that a barrel of oil will reach 150dollars a barrel no flaming way on this earth. Time will tell but i tell you now there is no way it will ever happen. The # is going to hit the fan in the next few weeks not because of oil but because we got the same problem as the rest of the world too many bloody MUSLIMS in the uk they will cause civil unrest not because of oil but because their other fanaticial muslim brothers are' these idiots will riot like many other countries not because they want to be free they riot because all the other muslims are rioting when they have nothing in place to replace what they had in the first place.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They.

If they not, things would turn out quite similar.

What you can do, make things go faster.

To keep the stick in the hand.

What they and you can't do, to dissolve the human race to a point of your imagination. You cannot decide, how i'm happy with my toast of bred.

How much are they.

And what education have they passed.

Let's assume they have neighbours. Furthermore, this neighbours have not the same level to be rich. And, this neighbours have neighbours too, with the same social declination, and on and an on.

Could it be, that the aim of the elite is the aim of everyone who lives in that circus.

The lack of another sight, which should concern us is to take to account.

They cannot be like God. They can't be more then a punishment for this attitude.

As from German origin and education, i always reflect instinctivly that the force, who stands for the evil will reach always the opposit of the wanted.

But will reach it.

Be evil as long as you can to keep track with this balance. Therefore goes the antithing out.

If it creates an elite, that says no more than anyone is always the best.

Chase the elite in your mind do i say every day i come to this subject.

The situation demands for fools and give them a chance to develop.

The difference who should concerne, where is your place in this theater.

Sorry. This post is not proper set into the trackline of the comments here. My excuse: i'v spent the time to to break this to words as my reflect of Williams words.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What an eye-opening set of flow charts in your second post I must say :s
Starred!!
edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: sometimes I wish I could star more than once on a post

edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: correction

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The globalists know what they are doing.

I don't think so. I have a suspicion that there is no one at the wheel. The lights are on but nobody is home. The elite are being led by archetypes of the collective unconscious, as are we all. The incompetence and greed of the elite plus synchronicity can make things look like conspiracy to outside observers. Especially in a 'holographic' kind of biocentric reality in which the beliefs and perceptions of observers can help shape reality tunnels. A tangled web of psychic synchronicity and archetypal patterns and paranoia can trap the best of us.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
All that is going on in this world with wars and rioting because people are fed up of whats goin on (except the muzzies) along comes alex jones the idiot and lesley williams and all to sell their new dvd my god you people get a life these 2 idiots are making you pay to hear what you can see on your TV for nothing, wake up you idiots their out to make money and thats all thay want to do not that is a bad thing but seeing as things are so bad around the world then along comes ALEX JONES AND LESLEY WILLIAMS READY TO SELL YOU DVD'S i rest my case don't but their dvd's spend your money on extra food for what is about to come in the following weeks.
edit on 5-3-2011 by dellbboytrotter because: spelling mistakes, sorry again

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dellbboytrotter

Alex Jones offers all his stuff on the internet for free, you only pay if you choose to do so.
There are more scheduled interviews on the Alex Jones Radio Show with Pastor Williams, so I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff divulged that will be in the DVD you speak of, not to mention all the material covered for free in the videos that make up this thread.

I agree about stocking up on non-perishable food items though.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dellbboytrotter

You seriously believe that the world will be in term-ole due to the Islamic people?

You seriously don't believe Oil could never hit $150? It already is $104.42 in Canadian.

Let me tell you something; it will be due to the elite bankers that own the printing press, military industrial complex, media of all sorts including Hollywood and the music industry, education systems, major corporations..ect. Sects of every Religion are only but one tool and the effect of that tool has began to lose its effects and appeal.. more so today than it has since its inception.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Sects of every Religion are only but one tool and the effect of that tool has began to lose its effects and appeal.. more so today than it has since its inception.

The root of "religion" is extraordinary mystical experience, not a mundane desire to control people. Just FYI.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Sects of every Religion are only but one tool and the effect of that tool has began to lose its effects and appeal.. more so today than it has since its inception.

The root of "religion" is extraordinary mystical experience, not a mundane desire to control people. Just FYI.

That's why I chose my words carefully and said; "sects".

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have been listening to Alex's show and following the Reverend's information for around 4 months now. I have listened and followed it with much skepticism. But, I have yet to find anything they have reported that fails a sanity check. Of course I think they get a little too sensational from time to time, but so far they have hit the mark.

I am sure someone could go back years and find stuff they said that has not come to pass, but I feel if you look at it closely, you will find they have injected their feelings into it which may have been what got them off the mark.

But if I look at the evidence and the results, I can't argue. I bought silver - I now have made almost 25%-30% on my investment and the experts say I still have a lot of upside left. I bought some canned goods and dry goods and some ammunition for my firearms. I have saved around 10% on those items over if I were to go buy them today. I would not have anything close to that if I left that money in the bank.

I am now watching the Chinese, the Russians, and the Euro, since that is what the Reverend has said to do. If what he says happens with them, I will be ready. If not, I will have made a nice bonus for my 2013 vacation.

Call them fear mongers, call them shills, they don't mind. Do your own research and then decide if what they say is the truth. The truth is all that matters in the end.

edit on 5-3-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OK, but then you said "since its inception". If you are referring to the primordial inception of religion itself, which it looks like you are, then we are talking about the very ancient and very universal mystical experiences of shamans. Not the bright ideas of ancient politicians looking for a mundane tool to control people with.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

OK, but then you said "since its inception". If you are referring to the primordial inception of religion itself, which it looks like you are, then we are talking about the very ancient and very universal mystical experiences of shamans. Not the bright ideas of ancient politicians looking for a mundane tool to control people with.

The inception I'm referring to is more so directed towards the "appeal" and "effectiveness". I also believe tho, despite saying that, that there are some control, manipulative, enslaving, demoralizing, dehumanizing parts in every religion from their inceptions so I guess I do intend to direct it towards that, yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The inception I'm referring to is more so directed towards the "appeal" and "effectiveness". I also believe tho, despite saying that, that there are some control, manipulative, enslaving, demoralizing, dehumanizing parts in every religion from their inceptions so I guess I do intend to direct it towards that, yes.

From the perspective of comparative mythology, a mythology has four functions. The first is the The Mystical/Metaphysical function. The second is the cosmological function. The third is the social function. The fourth is the psychological function.

I think your beef is with the third function. Sometimes a mythology can become dysfunctional and certain functions can fall away or spin out of control.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Anyone that don't want to watch and listen to all 10 videos will just miss out on some very eye opening and important information.
All anyone can really do is prepare and be ready for the worst times to come. Hopefully it won't happen, but really when you pry your eyes open and unplug your ears, it looks inevitable.
Greed and debt, we can thank those that brought it to everyone, and to all of us.

Some of us, including me, might not be blessed with the bandwidth to watch the videos

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's good to see this thread is exactly where it should be - right at the top of the homepage

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Anyone that don't want to watch and listen to all 10 videos will just miss out on some very eye opening and important information.
All anyone can really do is prepare and be ready for the worst times to come. Hopefully it won't happen, but really when you pry your eyes open and unplug your ears, it looks inevitable.
Greed and debt, we can thank those that brought it to everyone, and to all of us.

Some of us, including me, might not be blessed with the bandwidth to watch the videos

My post on the first page, as well as burntheships posts and Misoir's written part of the thread should help with that info

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR
So you guys going to roll over? let it happen what is being done? This is staged concept of your reality, Its faked a fraud. all of it is. Yet nothing is being done I just don't get it? lots of flapping going on and nothing same ole same ole. next day next week next month next year and same ole.

patience my friend

as in any battle, timing plays a most
crucial factor.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just created this account after reading this post very good read OP!!!
Now to watch a couple of the vids.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Essence? You sound prepared. Don't forget the extra toilet paper. Could be a shortage.

Of course it was on Fox a year ago in April.. And Fox employees could have bought futures to scare prices to rise.
But if SHTF,chaffing will not be desired.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join