It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
These are the videos about the Middle East uprisings in particular.

These are the videos about the rise of China and the final change of America forever.

Much more information here. The earlier videos were from around February 22-23. These videos are from March 1. New opinion and response here.

I wrote this bit in another thread. Here is what I posted which is in regards to the Revolutions in the Middle East.

Alright I think it is about time I finally come out of hiding on this issue. Fact is that the Muslim Brotherhood was founded by a Hassan al-Banna who was a practicing Sunni Muslim who at the age of 12 became influenced and joined Sufism, an Islamic spiritualist movement emphasizing the undeniable belief that the heart must be turned to Allah, and Allah only. However there are many reasons to believe that the Muslim Brotherhood, founded by this who was an agent for the British in Egypt during the 1920s.

The Muslim Brotherhood was founded and funded at its conception by the British. This relatively same thing occurred in Pakistan-Afghanistan during the 1980s when the CIA began funding the Pakistan ISI who would pump money into the Mujahedeen to fight the Soviets and overthrow the leftist government in Kabul, the CIA using the ISI filtered money down to these Islamist organizations to teach the ideals which became Islamic Jihad politics.

The money did not end there as the ISI along with an influential Pakistan political party joined the government of Bhutto and funded the Taliban in Afghanistan to prop up the opium trades for cash funded by the CIA, using the opiate money to finance destabilizing terrorist organizations in Russian caucuses and the European Balkans. This led to both the Chechnya War and the Balkan Wars. It was to destabilize the regions enough to push the Russian influence out and place the American influence in.

These arguments in favor of intervening in Libya for humanitarian purposes are both a gross lie and distortion of the facts. Russia had observed from space activities in Libyan airspace and confirmed that the Western media and governments were making up false accusations that Qaddafi had been using air raids against the protesters so as to set up a justifiable argument for invasion, then talks of chemical weapons stashed by the Qaddafi regime had come into discussion as well.

These events all echo the beginnings of the Iraq war to overthrow a ‘dictator’ and justified it on the grounds of both humanitarian reasons and Saddam’s supposed production of WMD’s.

What confuses most is the question of why the United States would knowingly create and fund groups to attack the West but when you realize that the more enemies the US creates the more excuses it has to spread out it all makes sense. The purpose is to drain this country of all resources, make it reliant upon other nations for its existence until they can get us to the point of financial free-fall when the only viable option left is to forfeit our economic might to the hands of international organizations.

By turning OPEC nations over to democracy they knowingly have just sealed the fate of America and its economy, the Iraq and Afghan wars were to establish a precedent of hatred towards the West so that when they start the revolutions (which are occurring now) the result will be established regimes which are opposed to and hate the United States.

Then they open the borders to immigration from the same nations of which people began to form a hatred of the West, guaranteeing that tensions will be created when the final economic collapse occurs. This will once again give the governments a legitimate argument that power must be handed over to a higher authority so as to avert the rise of nativist and xenophobic groups which naturally occur as a consequence of policies aimed at dividing up countries into ethnic and cultural sects.

The goal is the complete destabilization of the Western world. The economic collapse of America under a system of debt due to limitless regulations, bureaucracy, war, welfare, and the systematic deconstruction of our manufacturing and agriculture base making us dependent upon the resources of other nations. Same economic system has been the plan in Europe except they have made it even worse there, the plan is to divide up the cultures until tension arises and when the economy crashes and wars are unleashed the frustrations are unleashed too, leading to violence and the march of nationalist, nativist, and xenophobic parties much like what occurred in the 1920s and 30s. Nations will be forced to hand over much of their power to supranational sources such as the IMF, UN, and EU.

In the end the goal is to bankrupt America and tear down its military and financial might, destabilize all of Europe into clashes of culture and possible wars so as for justification of supranational intervention, and the handing over of the worlds power, resources, and influence to the internationalists who run the UN, EU, IMF, and WTO.

Destruction must hit the West for us to hand over our power to them, finally consolidating all the politics, economics, policies, governments, and people into their hands. The Middle East is only part of the game, but my fear is that the culmination of events occurring with both the abandonment of Dollar as reserve currency and the Revolutions ultimately leading to OPEC turning against America, will be their final game plan. If they succeed with this, where we go in the future is left up to them.

People please watch! This is not about Alex Jones, this is about what is about to happen! Things are going to be far worse than you could ever imagine. If they succeed by the end of 2012 the globalists will finally consolidate all the power into their hands. This is the New World Order, raw and uncut, this is about to happen. Somehow we must stop this, I do not know how but we must or it is game over. We will become the toy of China, we will become the toy of the globalists who brought China from a poor agricultural isolated nation to what they will become, a superpower.
edit on 3/5/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Excellent Effort you have made there and it's all so very true - just hope and pray people take notice and hope and pray even more that we will find a way stopping this tyrany that has gone on for centuries.

S&F though you deserve much more - that took some putting together and pray members make the effort to read it for theirs and their families sakes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Excellent information, thank you Misor!

Egypt's recent "transition" played out as a direct translation of RAND's blueprint for meddling in the Muslim world. From the protest organizers and NGOs to the protest leaders, to the behind-the-scenes meddling by America's military leadership, the Egyptian uprising was entirely a US (shadow government) production.

The drafting of the new Egyptian Constitution is being carried out by organizations funded by George Soros and the US National Endowment for Democracy.

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...
landdestroyer.blogspot.com...
landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

Regional economic zones are a prime part of the globalization process. One well-known example is the concept of a “Trilateral” bloc of Asia, Europe, and North America, instigated by David Rockefeller as per the Trilateral Commission.[3] Others include NAFTA, European Union, APEC,[4] and the like.

The globalists under the impress of “market forces” could attempt what could not transpire under Qaddafi or Nasser, an Arab bloc.
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

S&F
edit on 5-3-2011 by burntheships because: format

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I completely agree with what you say friend , star and flag for you ! You may take some flack with your video's as it has been posted and discussed here many times in the last fortnight .However Lindsey Williams statements are valid all the same ! The more exposure the better as time is getting very short .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The only hopeful 'Spanner in the Works' would be if all the unrest, rioting, and violence
does not go as they hope;
culture-against-culture,
but poor-against-rich.

Citizens have formed new nations before without any rich elites.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The entire global economic crisis laid the groundwork; economic crisis in the U.S.; Europe;
the Middle East Crisis has been engineered by the globalists.

This economic depression is headed for poverty, social unrest, famine (man made), violence and has triggers to world war.

The globalists know what they are doing.

In this chart; 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the Londonbanking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their holdings in their subsidiary firms in New York.

www.save-a-patriot.org...
openlibrary.org...

Crude oil price is set by speculation on the trading floor.

So now the critical resource of oil is driven by speculation at ever higher abstract electronic levels of futures trading. Increasingly, the distance becomes greater and greater between this abstract trading (fueled by rumors of storms in the Gulf of Mexico, or some possible political turmoil in a region of the world, or some other frightful excuse for bidding up) and the physical supply and demand for oil and its refined products.

These oil gamblers in New York and London try to justify their frenetic daily bidding by saying that these futures markets provide liquidity, and a clear price for oil.

www.counterpunch.org...

And currently oil is tied to the U.S. dollar. For now...watch that, it is about to change.

They are executing their plans to take advantage of the crises which they have created.

Each of the “spontaneous velvet revolutions” has had a man-or-women-in-waiting; someone standing in the wings, perhaps for several decades, ready to assume leadership at the right moment. These individuals are often Western educated and were long ago selected and groomed by globalist think tanks.
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So you guys going to roll over? let it happen what is being done? This is staged concept of your reality, Its faked a fraud. all of it is. Yet nothing is being done I just don't get it? lots of flapping going on and nothing same ole same ole. next day next week next month next year and same ole.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

All a nice big plan and only the people, in unity can stop it..
There are more ordinary people than these elites..

Maybe the cards will fall the opposite way to what they plan..
Let's hope...s&f

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hate to be a tool, but could some one just explain what it is all about? ;D Appreciate it.

Aside from my lazy-ness, Great find
S+F!

Jamie

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It all sounds very plausible. The only issue I have is the rise of china? they will be affected the most imo because they own way more debt in america than the arab nations do they will lose big time if the dollar collapses it would cripple there economy imo maybe some one else can explain how the fall of the US would not affect them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Anyone that don't want to watch and listen to all 10 videos will just miss out on some very eye opening and important information.
All anyone can really do is prepare and be ready for the worst times to come. Hopefully it won't happen, but really when you pry your eyes open and unplug your ears, it looks inevitable.
Greed and debt, we can thank those that brought it to everyone, and to all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

He was explaining how the price of a barrel of oil carried the U.S. debt and that is why it will go to 200.00 a barrel, and also how every company that opened up shop over in China had to give all their patents over to China.
So some how it all works out, he also explained about how China buys all their oil from Russia. Maybe I'm wrong but China apparently is very rich and will out do the U.S., so the debt owed to China by the U.S. won't even matter. Unless when the States open up their reserve oil wells is when they start to pay back debt. But also seems to me he mentioned about how much assets China owns in the U.S. and also in Canada, not sure he mentioned Canada though, but I know that they do.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So far everything Lindsey Williams has said has been right, I've been following for quite a while, so I'm taking this as seriously as everything else, he is very accurate! S&F hoping people don't take his words lightly, and if you have time go look at everything else he has said up til now!
edit on 5-3-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Anyone that don't want to watch and listen to all 10 videos will just miss out on some very eye opening and important information.
All anyone can really do is prepare and be ready for the worst times to come. Hopefully it won't happen, but really when you pry your eyes open and unplug your ears, it looks inevitable.
Greed and debt, we can thank those that brought it to everyone, and to all of us.

Or spread ideas... Ideas to eliminate money, cast slavery onto robots, bringing abundance and autonomous control of self (over control of others), all in a peaceful fashion.

See The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party links in my sig.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

S&F for an outstanding and extremely important thread...

For anyone who can't view the videos, this is what I can see so far:

The main points of what Pastor Williams was saying is that the civil unrest in the middle east is engineered by the west, in particular the major oil companies.
In the 70s the US oil barons signed a deal with the Arabs (who were but a few nomads living in the desert at the time) saying that the US would only purchase oil from them. The Arabs didn't have the money to set up the wells so the US oil companies did it for them and said they would pay them for the oil in dollars (the World's reserve currency) which they did. Billions of dollars.
Now this is the sucker punch... The civil unrest is being engineered to drive up the price of oil. When it gets to between $150-$200 per barrel of oil the US companies will then open the oil fields they have on their own territory - which not many people seem to know about...
There are over two trillion barrels of white sweet crude oil beneath various parts of the US (Alaska is a biggie) just waiting to be used...
They needed to engineer all the unrest so the price would rise and make the oil barons even more filthy rich.
Now, the dollar is going into an engineered collapse (according to Williams) before the end of 2012, so all this paper money the Arabs have will only be worth the paper it's written on.
They have built a massive infrastructure over there and the population has multiplied...There are many more citizens than there would be if they had stayed nomads (the desert can only sustain a certain number of people) and none of those countries have any great ability to produce crops for food.
The citizens will starve when their Governments' money becomes worthless overnight.
There will be a massive humanitarian crisis.
Furthermore, when a new global currency is introduced they will have little or no oil left to sell to become prosperous again - the US oil companies have already bought it all.
All their people will starve.
But the US oil companies won't suffer a bit, as they are sitting pretty on more than two trillion barrels of white sweet crude (that doesn't even need refining it is so pure - costing about 60 cents per barrel to produce) and because the value of oil was driven up due to the middle east crisis, when the new currency is introduced, it will still be worth the equivalent of what would previously have been $200 per barrel under the old collapsed dollar.

The following is my own opinion:

The Arabs won't take it sitting down. They know it's a double-cross.
We wonder why the US has complete domination of space-based defenses and technologies, Star Wars as they call it...
It's because they're gonna need it!
And the UK isn't going to be safe either...the Arabs/Muslims etc know we're not just any old lapdog.
Why did UK Prime Minister Cameron recently come out and say racial integration between Muslims and our society isn't working? As did the Australian Prime Minister...
It's because when the riots start, they can pit everyone against the Muslims...Civil War here we come (for the stupid ones anyway).
Then TPTB will seem justified when they bomb the living # out of the middle east... All the while saying it is for the good of the people over there living under tyrannical governments...Yet more depopulation.

I've not even mentioned China, currency wars or hyperinflation yet :/

edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo

edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 5/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: correction

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very interesting information provided by Lindsey Williams S+F for the OP.

Now, the glaring thing that I got from Lindsey Williams was when he said, "I am not a prophet" and "these things are planned." Now nothing is set in stone to happen, this can be changed, a cog can be thrown in the gears to slow them down and derail their attempts. It would take the awakening of a lot of people around the world for this to happen. Most people are too busy being entertained, trying to get some clean drinking water or food, or chasing wealth to see the light for what it is.

It seems as if the world is waiting for a savior and I have a feeling they will not like what they are going to get. Wolves in sheep's clothing are surely on their way...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
And some folk think that the book of Revelations is a "fairytale." Ahem.
I do want to thank Misoir, burntheships, and iamahumandoing for breaking this down so brilliantly and helping me to understand the issue(s) presented.

From my humble viewpoint--I muse & ponder whether we can actually do anything about it? Probably not. Other than prepare for TSHTF in advance of ITEOTWAWKI.

It's not all gloom and doom, however, as I think that if & when the world goes wonky we will ALL be presented with the chance, or maybe a better term is "choice," to stand up for Love and resist Wrong no matter what the personal cost.

And what I basically mean by that is don't let anything happen to your neighbor that you wouldn't want to happen to yourself.

No matter our personal persuasions/beliefs, we all know that something epic is coming our way soon, right? S&F.
edit on 5-3-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's all coming down between now and early April. The clues are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To shed a bit more light on this subject, and add further depth to Misoir's OP, and Williams information,

Two news items in the last 24 hours on the Wall Street manipulation, corruption angle,
and The Shadow Government.

The Shadow King Of Wall Street: "Markets Like Totalitarian Governments

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The Shadow King Of Wall Street: "Markets Like Totalitarian Governments"

www.prisonplanet.com

Wall Street’s shadow king, Blackrock’s Larry Fink who manages over $3 trillion, and is the world’s biggest asset manager, appeared on Bloomberg TV in an interview with Erik Schatzker, and the first thing he said is that the “market likes totalitarian governments.” That one statement explains everything one needs to know about the market performance over the past two years: there has hardly been a time in the past century when all the globalized regimes supporting stock markets and asset prices have been more “totalitarian” by Fink’s, or any other definition, than they are now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the companion story :

Originally posted by burntheships

Scandal in UK University: Chief Resigns Over Libya Links

news.am

A real scandal broke out in UK after director of prestigious London School of Economics (LSE) resigned amid uproar over his dealings with the Libyan leadership.

It was disclosed LSE received donations from former student Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of the Libyan strongman, Al Jazeera reports.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
EVERYONE SHUT^ AND FLAG IT... Tell everyone you know, some will say yes, some will say no. In the end everyone will say yes when the time is right. That is why the title says BEGINNING of world uprising. I hope everyone's ready for a wild ride cause nobody said it's gonna be easy but we have a strong weapon to fight the elite which is love, hope and fate. This is our destiny. This is why were here. This... is... life! We must take back Earth from the people that have given her to us!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join