It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
let me see if i can understand this. if we don't revolt, then we're just laying down and letting them win and then they put their plans into motion for global enslavement. but if we DO revolt...then we're playing into their hand of them wanting chaos and then they put their plans into motion easier and we have global enslavement.

sounds like a very good outline for global enslavement.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

These are the videos about the rise of China and the final change of America forever.

I know its not the point of your thread, but do you have any information that leads you to believe this is the final change? forever?
I'm just asking because I can't seem to predict the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

It's real easy, you just cross your eye's and the future presents itself. Watch, I will give you a demonstration.................uh-oh! my eye's are stuck!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm stocking up on Ramen noodles and probably start keeping my plastic water bottles.

Any one else have any good suggestions for 2013 menu items?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
William...valid points and concerns. I'm NOT anything other then a U.S. citizen. And no Galactic Federation crap either.
I AM watching what 's happening with global and local uprisings though.

Ask your mom or dad when was the last time they saw this much upheaval in their lives.

Never.
Not on a Global scale. WW2? Past our living generation. For MOST of us.

History? ALWAYS rewritten by those that control the books.

Until now.

Now the people can share History as it happens. Not a month,a year,or 10 years later. Or paid to have it recorded.

Not good or bad..

Just gettng recorded in a new perspective in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

Yeah, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't, and there is no way we can win so we might as well give up

Whose side are these people on? It sounds less like a conspiracy theory, and much more like a disinfo plan.

I notice there is a lot of press on these uprisings, but very little information as to why people in the Middle East are protesting. Could it be that the PTB desperately want to keep the truth hidden.

Here is the most likely reasons for this uprising.

President Saleh has managed to spend the past three decades in power by appeasing belligerent tribal leaders with oil money. With depleting oil reserves, the President is now incapable of placating all the tribal sheiks, and the cracks are starting to show. "The government does nothing in my province," a northern sheik who asked to remain anonymous told TIME. "We have our own army. We even organize our own legal system. We ask, but the President gives us nothing."

Read more: www.time.com...

What we are looking at is the direct result of oil reserves running out in the Middle East.

More than anything, the PTB do not want to see the end of big oil as we know it, because it spells the end of their global hegemony.

The availability of easy to get high quality crude oil, that has primarily came from a few sources around the globe, has resulted in a huge concentration of power and control, put into the hands of a small group. As the oil runs out, so will their source of power.

What we are seeing is the beginning of the end of the PTB.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I am going to place my money on you did not watch the videos.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great stuff. One thing that drove me nuts was that the entire string of videos, all of them, could have been condensed into one or two if those two fools would have not repeated themselves 60 million freaken times and spent so much time patting themselves and each other on the back for being right.

Sheesh.

But great job getting the info out to us OP. We will just have to see how it plays out. I have had the feeling since Egypt that we are being punked over there, but it was just gut, and its nice to see some explanation of why they might be doing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about CBSs new hit comedy drama called 'Chaos'? Do the ads for it feel like they're in your face a little more than usual. Well maybe thats because THEY ARE. If you don't know what I'm talking about you will.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I really hope that we can rise up as soon as possible, flip the power dynamic on its head before it is too late. Too often do we sit and wonder and do nothing...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Uprising and Protests won't slow down the New World Order. Aliens are coming...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

John told you all of this 1,921 years ago in the book of Revelation. No one has cared thus far, so why should people care now? Psalm 83 lists the Middle East nations that will start WW3.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I have read about that numerous times. My only problem with that psalm however is that the tribes and kingdoms it mentions are located only in Northwestern Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Gaza, Sinai Peninsula of Egypt, and in Northern Iraq. While these countries may turn strongly against Israel none of them, even all organized together, would have enough power to create World War 3, not even close. Israel could wipe all them out in a matter of weeks.

Now what could have happened is that these tribes and kingdoms expanded outward; North, East, South, and West. From possibly Persia to Morocco, this was almost two thousand years ago mind you.

My conclusion is that taking that psalm literally as-is it would be virtually impossible for them to cause world war 3.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No, I could only take a few minutes of the videos. I did read your summary posted below the videos, and it was pretty much what I predicted I would find.

Did you bother to read the quote I offered, and the link to the article it came from?

Obama doesn't have the political clout, and I doubt the desire, to invade Libya. They might make some airstrikes, but that will be it.

The real explanation for these uprisings is the obvious one, predicted by many, quite a long time ago.

They are running out of oil, and people are getting desperate.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Uprising and Protests won't slow down the New World Order. Aliens are coming...

and just by chance:
what if the NWO are actually Aliens ???

Would we all still feel the same way
if we all knew TPTB were actually
Aliens sent here to help control us ???

According to ancient writings they lived
among regular people long ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ok, watched all the videos. still don't buy it, none of it. If its not a comet/planet x / nibiru, the Mayans long count, its China and Muslims and NWO oh my. Lindsey Williams, source described only as a CEO in the Big Three Oil industry who traveled in Bilderberger circles is suffering from terminal cancer and “spilled his guts” Its always a death bed confession, hmmm always. Name the CEO. Why not? He is on his death bed after all. Just because Russia and Belarus failed to renew an agreement on crude oil export tariffs in January? China and Russia reached a long-term deal to lend $25 billion to two Russian energy companies in exchange for an expanded supply of Russian oil $25 billion? that's nothing

Where was the take over in July 2008 when crude was $145.08 a barrel? I'm not saying we "The US" wont see 4-5 dollar a gallon gas prices this summer. I'm saying, we will all, be right here well after 2012 talking about a new take over. Rub my nose in it, if were not. This post will still be here, and so will the world... Well maybe not Iran. which hopefully, we hit in less than 4-5 months as Mr. Lindsey says.

foreclosure-gate at its finest because Obama gave a green light to JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America to resume home foreclosures? I've been outside all night looking up at the sky waiting to see planet x/nibiru... hmmm NO trace. Ill be waiting.
edit on 5-3-2011 by C21H30O2I because: Edit to add S&F for your effort.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great thread! lets hope and pray everyone opens their eyes and realizes this before its too late. In order for us, our families, our children etc. to have a future, we MUST act now!!
''United we Stand, Divided we Fall''

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It's interesting how you are willing to believe one Russian news source is telling the truth, but you think that the entire western media including CNN, BBC, and Middle Eastern news sources as well, like Al-Jazeera, are all lying.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
the OP hits the nail on the head me-thinks, in terms of american wars and expansion having [in the end] a destabilizing effect on the USA, breaking down our international power and clout as we over-extend financially and militarily til we have no choice but to buy into the NWO international banking organizations lest we become house servants to the chinese.

china rose from international investment, and the usa is falling from the influences of those same powers. its all but over except the rioting in the streets and the most brutal crackdown on the populace america has ever seen. at least thats the way the river seems to be flowing, and we know for sure these NWO fuktards are the ones carving the channels the river flows through. i dont think many peeps are gonna be enjoying the ride. nope nope.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join