It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
idk if this has been posted but it looks real to me

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
In my opinion, the following are critical questions which must be accounted for by those who hypothesize that there is something hidden at the north pole:

1) If there is an ongoing cover up to conceal the existence of a hole, base, entrance, opening, portal, or anything else at the north pole, why would they simply cover it with a black circle? They have the power to make it appear however they wish, but draw attention to it by placing a large, obvious, black circle there? Why would they do this?

2) When photos are offered which do show the north pole, some hypothesize that they are fake. But the reason for suspecting deception in the first place was the contention that no photographs of the north pole existed. What evidence is there that renders the photographs which do exist invalid or fake? What basis is there to suspect deception other than the original premise that no such photographs exist? And if photos do exist and are offered, why are they asserted to be fake if the original basis of the theory was the lack of photographs? Is this not creating a self-sustaining, circular argument?

3) If the photographs that do exist of the north pole are fake, why - again - would they create fakes in some cases, but leave a large black spot in others instead? Why the inconsistency?

4) There have been numerous expeditions to the north pole. Civilians have explored the north pole. Tourists can visit the north pole. Submarines have emerged at the north pole. Are all of these people lying? All of them, throughout history?

Anything is possible. Anything. But I feel that these are critical questions that need to be asked and credibly answered before hypothesizing about holes at the north pole. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by RANDOMguess

oh i really really do

I am filling up a reply with unecessary words because I really just want to say, no you dont.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I would say that the MAIN reason we don't have a lot of Polar-orbiting satellites, is that the further OFF an equatorial orbit you go -- the more FUEL it takes. So basically, a Polar orbit is VERY expensive, and the # of reasons for having such would be either A) Military, or B) Scientific -- with the Scientific satellites probably being VERY few.

Just my three cents on the matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

The dark area you see in the picture, is simply due to the fact that the Satalites did not image that part. They can only see so far, and most sats. travel around the Earth on the same direction as the Equator. If we were to believe that picture is an accurate representation of the are, then we would have to conclude that the N. Pole is not even there!!! This flies in the face of common sense. From the Wiki Article about the N. Pole "In recent years, journeys to the North Pole by air (landing by helicopter or on a runway prepared on the ice) or by icebreaker have become relatively routine, and are even available to small groups of tourists through adventure holiday companies."

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As far as the hollow earth thing goes, there are a lot of things that need further explanation.

How does ice form over/around the hole as depicted by those diagrams, an open space would create less resistance for the transmission of heat from the internal sun than the crust of the earth would so it would reason that more heat would pass through the hole than would be absorbed by the internal world.

For the internal sun's gravitational pull to not be stronger than the Earth's its solar mass would have to be about 0.000001, and at that point it would have just slightly less than the Earth's mass as calculated as a solid, and not hollow body, which would result in something several magnitudes smaller. The issue with this is that we've never observed any evidence of a star like object being 100 times the size of this theoretical inner star, and there is a lot of math to say that a star about 1000 times the size wouldn't have the mass/density necessary to be able to theoretically sustain or generate the reactions necessary to be a star, like fission.

Just a sideline note to an earlier post, mass != gravity. They are related to one another, but they are not the same, gravity is a force & vector it alone can be quantified as meters per seconds squared, mass cannot be considered in those ways, it is a quality of a body quantified as mass measurements like kg.

I know this sounds like trolling, I am just attempting to apply scientific principles to the discussion and theories. Some of the greatest breakthroughs have occurred because people contemplated "crazy" theories, but no such breakthrough occurred doing so unscientifically.
edit on 5-3-2011 by baphometBetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I came across your website via google search for a history project i'm doing and somehow I came across this post...

Your all crazy. Plain and simple. I don't know if you were shaken as babies but one thing is for sure you all have lost your common sense. Find a hobby to keep your minds off bull# like this. Get a girlfriend. Get laid.
edit on 5-3-2011 by breadsticks14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Google Earth recently revoked a lot of imagery of the North Pole, I remember being able to look at certain shelfs in the past and now they are all hazed over.

Weird.

S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearzooka

You can tell that it's been doctored due to the random lines that displace the formation of the mountains.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The reason photos of the pole are rare is, as someone stated before because there is a hole in the orbit of satellites at that point
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef5549d75e8e.jpg[/atsimg]
and I assume that its pretty rare for planes to be bothered to fly over it (the other way of getting aerial photos)

What website or software show earth and all its sats like in the picture you posted.. Would be nice to have bookmarked

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't think there are any continental shelves at the north pole- from what I remember the North Pole, if ice-free, would just be ocean.

So if there was a hole at the north pole, wouldn't the oceans be draining out?

On another note, It does seem pretty odd that there are no North Pole pics from satellites- there are plenty of south pole pics, so why not north pole?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I thin someone is hiding something at one of the poles...

CIA brainwash polar guide

-B.M

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
As already stated, it most likely has something to do with the fact that satellites can't orbit directly over the north axis. It would be very interesting to see how this could be done.

Either way, it's still curious. Could be anything there, who knows.

Also, regarding the mapping of the satellite routes. It's kind of strange that an almost perfect hexagon is formed on the pole.
edit on 5-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearzooka
idk if this has been posted but it looks real to me

Thanks.. that looks like the real deal

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

There are no Pole pics!!

Really, im trying for years to find them and there arent any free for public

ATSers smarter than Google

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
Has anyone ever noticed that there is zero ariel images of the north poles center..or on google earth there is no zoom option it just a white blur...and i read that 97 percent of all satellites go from west to east of vise versa and the other 3 percent are government own and restricted from the public.

I challenge anyone to find an ariel hd pic of the center of the north pole and i mean dead center i found this supposed leaked image from 67 kind of weird.

WoW that's some pretty good stuff you are smoking! Are you for real or what?

Of course there is only a "white blur" at the poles, it's called ice and snow there aren't any distinct features to see at that resolution or probably any resolution significantly better.

Now as for the 1967 satellite picture are you for real or what? There is no giant hole and anyone who has flown over the poles or been on a polar expedition knows this, it's an infrared image so of course the cold ice of the pole appears as a black blob. Oh know wait let me guess, they were all either lying under secret oath, hypnotized, or shown a fake reality. Did any of the people here who jumped onto this bandwagon bother to think about that possibility, seems not?

This post is a nice distracting fantasy at best. At worst it's.................... well you decide.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Top Gear went to the north pole in a car

many countries are struggling for the North Pole, the russians planted their flag on the ocean floor

just curious, since there is supposely no oil there.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This thread

Yeah, hollow. How do we explain earth's magnetic field, oceans that don't just empty down the hole, tectonic plates, the fact that many people have visited for themselves etc.

After two pages of scanning the thread I've already seen three shots of the North pole with no hole in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
North Pole expidition pictures
photography.nationalgeographic.com...

seen here from a plane en route from Eureka, Northwest Territories, Canada, to the North Pole.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f561e744845.jpg[/atsimg]

North Pole Sea Ice 1990-1999
nix.larc.nasa.gov...;jsessionid=froa63jfldqoh?id=SVS002433&orgid=6

an international research team supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) has conducted annual expeditions each April to the North Pole to take the pulse of the Arctic Ocean and learn how the world's northernmost sea helps regulate global climate
psc.apl.washington.edu...
edit on 5-3-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The reason photos of the pole are rare is, as someone stated before because there is a hole in the orbit of satellites at that point
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef5549d75e8e.jpg[/atsimg]
and I assume that its pretty rare for planes to be bothered to fly over it (the other way of getting aerial photos)
[

/quote]

Apologies for this off topic post, but seeing that pic of all those satelites had me thinking of a future worry of some rouge state commiting a space attack on all nations that use satelites, in particular North Korea, they already have rocket capabilities, so how long will it be before they can launch into space.

And if they launch a payload of 20 tons of small ball bearings and blew them up in orbit how long before all these satelites including the space station are ripped to peices, Oh crap i hope i havent put ideas into those pesky North Koreans, Doh.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join