It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok JAK. Here is you mission: Make me an avatar that includese some form of ducks. Thank you!

JAK

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For Voidmaster and Shadowman respectively:
Jak

[edit on 4/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Also, make it funny! It's for ignorance denied.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi JAK-

Your stuff is absolutley amazing!

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do one for me too? I am in need of an avatar and I love what you do! If you could that would be totally cool of you, and I would be much appreciative.

I'm not sure exactly what I want but my user name means "knowledge is immortal" (roughly translated) in elven and I like dragons (esp. red ones); but you are free to do as you wish if you want to make me one. Onegai? (Please in Japanese)

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Absolutley amazing!

JAK is all powerful in the realm of avatars!

Thank you!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
could you d your good friend klain one pleeease?

an warrior with the text "ats warrior, fighting for truth" on a white background?
using this image?

if you could get rid of the light pruple behind him

NOTE: i have asked permission to use this picture but have heard nothing back from them

JAK

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For Klain:
Jak

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I humbly request your skilled...er...skills, JAK

Could you do something with these?

With maybe the Deny Ignorance thingy artsy doodah?

I'd be eternally grateful, and rather pleased

(would you happen to have a lonely lookin' tree to go with 'em? Just wondering)

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
JAK, will you create a Knight Templar avatar for me please?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i should'nt of posted on this thread jak sorry it was nice and dead i bet now more and more people will want one but you did a brill job on mine so

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Can you do something with Vegemite. Its time I embraced my namesake. You can be as creative as you want, you wont dissapoint me

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Vegemite is a nasty spread.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
JAK, oh great avatar king I seek your opinion! After 3 hours of editing and 9 different trys I have finely finshed my new avatar. I shrunk and edited this pic all by myself :

external imageLINK TO FULLSIZE IMAGE

Your avatar are always great and always rate 9.0 to 10.0. I would like to know what you think of my Superman avatar. I know its simple but thats because all I had to use was MS Paint lol. I had to go pixel by pixel by PIXEL... lol

[edit on 21/7/05 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I would like to know what you think of my Superman avatar. I know its simple but thats because all I had to use was MS Paint lol. I had to go pixel by pixel by PIXEL... lol

3 hours of editing in MS Paint!

It's absolutely perfect beyondSciFi, and all done in MS Paint. You are a hero!

Great work.

Jak

[edit on 21/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WOW, praise for the great King himself, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This was the only one I was really going to ask you to do it for me but I know your all tied up with other requests, mod duties and your social life so I figuered I could at least try and do it myself like all my other avatars. I simplified my whole idea for the avatar since I knew what I wanted I couldn't do in MS Paint. Anyway it was kind of fun since I learned a new skill, now I can shade pixels to fade into the background or to a lighter or darked color and make things look less jagged. If I spent more time to make his cape fade from red to black in 10 pixels it would have looked smoother instead of using only 4-6 pixels but it was getting close 5:30 in the morning so I went to sleep. I guess its alright but I know you would done better, thanks for the compliment though.

See you around JAK.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello, I don't mean to be rude but if you possibly have time could you make me an avatar/sig please. If not then no worries. Could it possibly include a Union Flag and a black Eurofighter, something like the two below (doesn't have to be those ones) but I leave the rest (if any) to your imagination and creative talent. Thank you so much if you have time,

Infidellic

Possible pics:

(N.B. Links to imageshack on them as I felt I could not just go and not give them some credit for hosting them)

JAK

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Getting a bit lax posting them now, but I liked this one for Tinkleflower.
Jak

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Awesome! You're the extreme master of graphic editing bro.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is one very happy Tinkleflower.

JAK rules. It is so decreed.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
New here, i need a avatar, could ya make me one? thanks in advance

heres the pic i want (can i keep the size? it fits perfect..)

and heres something to stick over it (and put my name under or something? i think the medal would look good glowing white..

www.bosquefarms.biz...
www.snowball.ru...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join