It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey all,

After looking about and seeing such great artwork, I thought I'd throw some of mine up, (just to lower the tone a little)

The above was too big for a sig, so it was altered to what you see below...

...because I am a good law abiding citizen!

OK then, that's it so far.
If anyone thinks I might be able to do anything for them, just give me a shout and I'll be more than pleased if I can help.
It makes a nice change from what I usually do with graphics software - port over various paint schemes onto motorcycles.
An example can be seen here, (these are all the same bike, I've just played with the designs):

Bike Schemes available Here

This is not meant to be an advert for the company, it's just that's where the image is stored, if this is not acceptable then contact me and I'll whip it down.

Jack

PS: Big, big thanks to Kinglizard for telling me about ImageShack hosting. Oohh - that Avatar!!

[Edited on 6/11/04 by JAK]

[Edited on 6/11/04 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can�t say enough about your work, it�s just awesome, really creative, and you definitely have a distinctive style. I love the collage effect with the varying levels of transparency, it give the viewer so much to explore in your artwork. It works especially well when you have a limited amount of space to work with as in the case of the allowable avatar dimensions. Again thanks for sharing some of your work; I hope you continue to do so.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
After looking about and seeing such great artwork, I thought I'd throw some of mine up, (just to lower the tone a little)

I think you raise the bar. I'm concerned about the future of my avatar thread because of the quality and creativity you have shown.

Originally posted by JAK
An example can be seen here, (these are all the same bike, I've just played with the designs):
www.stevessprayshop.0catch.com...

I really want to view the image but I'm afraid the link Will not allow remote linking.

JAK

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks Kinglizard. I have changed the link to the Bike Schemes and it seems to work now if you fancy a look.

Also I have made another Avatar:

Jack

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Jak, you have some very cool designs! Keep up the good work

JAK

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Another animated avatar.

Is a bit jerky because of getting the filesize down below the accepted 75K.

Jack

JAK

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have uploaded the frontpage for a new website I am working on, just to give the prospective owner a quick peek. It uses a Java Applet, so if your not up to date there you may not be able to view it properly, but he wanted 'something arty' because of the work it is for. If you can't view correctly though, you should be presented with a link to D/L the required stuff.

The page is available HERE

Jack

[Edited on 25/7/04 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Jack

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey JAK,

great stuff you got posted in here and cool avatar too.

the link you provided, the front page looks great, but when i clicked enter it didnt work

rynaldo

JAK

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey rynaldo82,

Thanks for the compliments. The reason that you can't enter the site on that link is because of the hosts. They don't like personal buisness advertising on there, so I've just put up the front page to show a couple of people, and thought while it's up I might as well post a link to it here.

Jack

JAK

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ahaaa! I've had this idea for a while now, but I couldn't find the software to animate under a static layer. Top stuff, I am a happy bunny

Jack

[Edited on 2/8/04 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Same animation with the ATS frontpage

Jack

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Whoa, that matrix one is a ripper JAK.

JAK

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks Kano,

As I said I have been thinking about how to get this effect for ages so for anyone else who might be interested in trying it, the software used was Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 with Xenofex 2 plug-in, Adobe ImageReady 7.0 and JASC Animation Shop 3.

Jack

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can only agree with Kano - pretty cool work there, JAK .

JAK

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks Durden

Jack

JAK

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Jack

[Edited on 16/8/04 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Jack

[Edited on 24/8/04 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cool

Some nice designs there

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

What an awesome effect Jack, well done as usual!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join