It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
JAK... amazing as always... now i know why I havent seen you around... you're too busy "avataring"... you're the best animator ever !

[edit on 19-8-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey JAK, could you make me one that has something to do with Magic The Gathering cards? Just a new hobby of mine.
EDIT: Spelling.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Voidmaster]

JAK

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For Voidmaster and Krazy Ivan:
Jak

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Jak, I have a request.

The TV show LOST is premiering september 21. And I need an Avatar for it.
I want it to include.
LOST
the numbers "4 8 15 16 23 42"
and the date September 21.

I look foward to what you come up with

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I really hate having to do this to you, but I've got another request. The good news is that hopefully this will be my last request in a long time, thats right I've got an idea for my signature avatar that hopefully use for a long time. Sound good?

Ok well I suppose I'd best get the idea out. The concept is one lone man in a suit (sort of like a lone MIB) in the middle of a crowd. After that I'm thinking maybe incorporate the ATS logo somehow or something like that. Other than that I'm sort of out of ideas so I'll let you get creative.

I hope I'm not asking too much, but I love your avatars. That and I need to stop changing them.

[edit on 8/31/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
JAK! Long time no speak but I can still see your making everyone happy with your amazing skills still!

If you have time anychance you could put me together a new one? I like all your new ones with animation, very impressive, and I was thinking along the lines of just a face with the mouth a nose covered up, dark eyes, kind of ninja style? All blacked out with maybe a light glow of white behind it and a tint of white in the eyes? Whatever you come up with I know it'll look sweet so feel free to do whatever you like!

Go Jak! Go Jak! Go Jak!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Whoops forgot to say is there any chance you could put the new ATS logo underneath, fading in and out slightly maybe?

Many thanks again!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hey there,

I know this thread is for avatars but I was just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to make me a sig please.

At the moment i'm really into dragons (as you can see) but i'm not happy with my sig. It looks boring and stale.

What i'd like in my sig is a picture of a mean/nasty looking dragon, with my handle and ATS somewhere on it too, if it's not any trouble.

Anything offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

[edit on 5/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just got my new sig from Jak and it is so awesome, check it out;

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
WOW Jak's work of AMAZING talent once again!

Thank you!

Go Jak!

JAK

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Phixion's (for posterity) and one for Herman:
Jak

[edit on 14/9/05 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good grief... dont you get tired of beeing GOOD ??? Stop it already !

gives us mortals like me a chance !!!

JAK

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lol, thanks BaastetNoir.

Herman's has been trimmed lots and lots to reduce the filesize but it is a nice effect. Here's some unrestricted to show it fully: (Images linked for dialup users)

For those who are interested they can pick up a tutorial here.

Jak

[edit on 15/9/05 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hey JAK, I hear a lot of good info about you. Can you please make me an avatar? My request would be an avatar that includes ducks. Not seared, anything other than dead ducks for an avatar would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-DucKid

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I dont know if you still are making people avatars but if you are could you please make me one with The Question in it.The question is a superhero type person please.
Heres a picture of him

[edit on 2/10/05 by obiwan15]

JAK

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey obiwan15. Yup, still open. Check your U2U's.

Jak

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It seems my avatar has become obsolete so can you just make a quick change and make the date , LOST

fum

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hey jack can u make me a design
something with like a military aircraft
thx jak ur the best

btw nice platinum angel card i got 23 of them

[edit on 14-10-2005 by fum]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Jak, I was wondering if you could possibly make a signature for me.

With I got THEIR BACKS next to it dressed with the yellow, white, yellow stripe, and red background behind it. I would be so pleased if you did do this one for me.

fum

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
im sry for posting this but the edit button isnt working but jak can i get the i got ur back thing behind too thx

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join