It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hey kojac, of course.

Feel free to U2U with some suggestions.

Jak

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
very sweet man...very sweet.

JAK

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thanks Cojo.

I've been watching the excellent new Battlestar Galactica recently and thought I'd play with something from there:
Anyone who likes it is free to use it.

Jak

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
JAK, thanks for all the previous attempts on my avatar but I have a problem with my main image, it's simply too dark!

Maybe some moonlight shining through the clouds so they yellow highlights give some of the aircraft's design away?

also the moving grid is too dark...but I could probably fix that my self but maybe you have something in mind?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well, I made the background of the image transparant and the rest was done by GIF master, Jak!

Next in line for pimping is the moving grid background but i'll do that my self, actually i'll probably just make it lighter so people see it, I did spend 2500 points on that
if not more.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I still think that my avatar is the best...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
For Voidmaster and Shinobi:

Jack

Wow, can I use that Voidmaster avatar if the original person you made it for isn't using it? It's awesome. I also like the Central Intelligence Agency one you made a while back. I hope it's alright if I go ahead and start using one of them now; if I find someone that has them already, or you don't want me to use one of them for some reason, I'll take them down immediately. GREAT AVATARS!

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Omniscient]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Actually, could I request either the CIA one, or the Voidmaster one with my username on them; perhaps a bit different not to repeat a past work. Thanks a lot in advance.

JAK

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
One for Omniscient:
Jak

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Unbelievable work as usual JAK.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I agree, awesome artistry as usual. Keep up the great work JAK. It just seems to keep getting better.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks JAK for avatar

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Excuse me sir, I have been informed that you are the person to come to for avatars.

May I request an avatar with the theme ''Prometheus'', with no writing on.

Wikipedia Link to Prometheus

In Greek mythology, Prometheus, or Prometheas' (Ancient Greek, Προμηθεύς, "forethought") is the Titan chiefly honored for stealing fire from the gods in the stalk of a fennel plant and giving it to mortals for their use.

Thank You

JAK

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here you go Prometheus James.

Taken from an excellent painting by Michael Schoenig

Jak

[edit on 15/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thank you very much, I am very pleased with the avatar you have presented to me

JAK

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bwaahaha. In waiting for the new Hi-Def three-disc Blade Runner release.
It will be out this year, they haven't promised it for the last X years in a row!

Jak

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well it's good to see you're still at it with your artwork, Jack.

You've got some great skills, man

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
jak, could you do a stargate one for me. maybe with teal'c or something and says "deny the goa'uld" or the like.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hey jak!

Maybe a avatar with alot of images of random paranormal things in general (the images fade into each other).

For ex. a UFO one place , bigfoot in another, and well, you get the idea.

Background should be white (Blend in with the background color of my bar.) and text should be Foxtrot360. The font color should be dark blue.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient

Originally posted by JAK
For Voidmaster and Shinobi:

Jack

Wow, can I use that Voidmaster avatar if the original person you made it for isn't using it? It's awesome. I also like the Central Intelligence Agency one you made a while back. I hope it's alright if I go ahead and start using one of them now; if I find someone that has them already, or you don't want me to use one of them for some reason, I'll take them down immediately. GREAT AVATARS!

Yeah, Jak's the Master all right. You can go ahead and use my Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy one if you're still interested, I stopped using it in favor of this one.

Anywho, I've come to request another Avatar from you Jak. I'm not sure if you've retired from avatar making or not, but judging by how far down this is in the forum, I'd say you haven't made one in a while.
Could you make one for me that has the pic I'm posting as a base pic, do something with electicty on it, and as always, my name.
If you've stopped doing them for some reason or another, sorry I've intruded on your break.

Thanks a million if you make one, though!

Here's the base pic:
www.topsynergy.com...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join