It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by UrAllaBunchofIdiots

Got an example of a reasonable question I missed?

You mean besides how and when?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

And I replied to that too, Crap.

Over many years, as leases expired, they were not renewed and space was left empty or filled with a dummy company.

You want proof? Good, get cracking.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have found that usually in a thread like this when the OP is cornerd and unable to answer very basic questions about the story they are pushing something interesting always happens. They suddenly demand answers from other people about things not related to the case they are supposed to be making. The OP claims the buildings were gutted and claims to prove one man a liar for claiming to clean stairs that were apparently removed. The OP cannot answer easy questions about this so the topic turns.

So, show me how to graciously answer a question properly. Your turn, bunchofidiots.

Can you show me how the damage to the North Tower is consistent with a plane crash?

Cuz that has anything to do with the case you make with your OP. Why can you not stick to your own topic and just answer some questions about it? This seems more like trolling now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Last chance bunchofidiots, what question?

I asked you a very reasonable question too, can you remember what it is?

Should be easy, I've already done much of the legwork. You can find the information here:

letsrollforums.com...

So, show me how to graciously answer a question properly. Your turn, bunchofidiots.

Can you show me how the damage to the North Tower is consistent with a plane crash?

Yes I read your forum post at lets roll. And I never said anything about the damage being consistent with and airplane; as I have stated that the missile theory IS plausible. However, you have yet to answer the simple question of when and how the building was "pre-demolished". I think this is the 10th+ collective time this has been asked by myself and other posters.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Over many years, as leases expired, they were not renewed and space was left empty or filled with a dummy company.

They removed miles of staircase over decades and no one noticed? They removed thousands of urinals, you listed all the urinals in the building - over decades and no one noticed? Where the hell were the men pissing? You listed thousands of things that should have been in the building that day in order for any of the offices in that building to operate. So you are claiming those buildings have been slowly being emptied of bathrooms and stairs over decades and almost anything else needed to run OVER DECADES and you cannot even prove any of that ever happened ever?

Oh, I gotta prove your story.

Yeah let me get right on that for you.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Crapspackle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See, after I spanked Hoop, I get swarmed and I have a hard time discerning which swarm member is asking which question. You are allowed to read posts directed at other users and use the information therein to glean the answer you so desire.

Big kiss.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh yeah! Brilliant! The OP makes a wild claim of "pre-demolition", and we are the ones who have to "get crackin" to get proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See, after I spanked Hoop, I get swarmed and I have a hard time discerning which swarm member is asking which question. You are allowed to read posts directed at other users and use the information therein to glean the answer you so desire.

Big kiss.

That is the third time you have had to apologize for getting overwhelmed and confused. You seem to get confused often. Aside from being a really lame excuse for running away from your own topic to attack others instead of standing behind your own OP, how is that working out for you. I want to believe you have a clue what you are talking about but you keep apologizing to me for getting people and posts confused. Not very reliable.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It has every impact on the OP, because it is further proof planes were not involved, yet Willy insists the were.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah, it's too bad I couldn't keep your interest.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is not to you I am writing.

You are the side show who are making people interested in the topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It has every impact on the OP, because it is further proof planes were not involved, yet Willy insists the were.

I thought your OP was all about how the Willy was a liar because he claims to have cleaned stairs you say were not there to be cleaned but cannot explain when they left or how they got out. That is wholly different from seeing plane damage or not. Are you trying to argue two completely different things just to keep from having to actually answer for either one very specifically?

Why are you even still posting in this thread when you will not address the one question we are asking you about your claim?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Hey Phil, how's it going?

Yes we are all absurd, and life itself is absurd, but I'm still glad there's something and not nothing praise God.

Regards,

Rob

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Haha, yes, I was Jim Fetzer a few months ago.

Is that you Napolitano?

Best regards.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is that what you thought. Huh.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, do you also post as "Hannibal" at politicalforum.com?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That is the third time you have had to apologize for getting overwhelmed and confused. You seem to get confused often. Aside from being a really lame excuse for running away from your own topic to attack others instead of standing behind your own OP, how is that working out for you. I want to believe you have a clue what you are talking about but you keep apologizing to me for getting people and posts confused. Not very reliable.

You're a shrewd one, that's for sure.

In my travels on ATS I've learned to discern when someone has read the material and disagrees with my conclusions and forms a logical argument to support that disagreement; and when someone has preconceived notions which are bruised by my topics. You and most others here fall into the latter bunch.

I think you're here to disrupt and distract, but certainly not to discuss. Given that, i have no reason to treat your questions seriously.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Yankee451

There was no stairwells at the world trade center. 16 miles of missing staircase is an impossibility under every circumstance but one. That they were never there to begin with.

While I know Mr Rodriguez's story in its current version stinks to high heaven, after reading your post, I am curious. When was your last drug test?

Why, do you want to hold the cup for me next time?

letsrollforums.com...

The 16 miles of missing staircase refers to just one of the anomalies about that day. Namely that if those towers were even close to being fully occupied (they weren't), there would be quite a lot of debris to be accounted for, and much of it would have been projected outside the buildings when they were destroyed::

Originally Posted by Phil Jayhan View Post
Missing Contents of the World Trade Center Debris Pile:

14, 700 Toilets, Sinks, Urinals (1,2,& 7)
45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 mice/computer aid
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
22,000 Stainless Steel Elevator Doors
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines

Your source for all this nonsense is Phil Jayden? There's your problem right there.

He cannot even count to 343, let alone anything else.

14, 700 Toilets, Sinks, Urinals (1,2,& 7)
45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 mice/computer aid
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
22,000 Stainless Steel Elevator Doors
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines

I don't see why we should care about who was the last man out but once we finally acknowledge that airliners could not have destroyed the buildings then all of those anomalies become important in determining what did destroy the buildings.

How can office buildings that big not leave lots of bent up and crushed filing cabinets and broken plumbing fixtures?

9/11 was very strange. It is really odd that hundreds of physicists are not interested in it.

psik

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Is that you Napolitano?

Best regards.

Fetzer suffers from another type of mental illness, i'd be able to tell quite easily if you were Fetzer!

I'm just glad you're not Judy Woods or Morgan Reynolds, or Eric Huffschmidt for that matter!

Nico Haupt needs a classification all his own, and then there's Webferry who suffers from WNPD or Webferrian No Planer Disorder, and let us not forget that kid what'shisname... Killtown, who Dylan Avery fought in a parking lot!

edit on 28-7-2011 by NewAgeMan because: extra lol added! LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Is that you Napolitano?

Best regards.

Fetzer suffers from another type of mental illness, i'd be able to tell quite easily if you were Fetzer!

I'm just glad you're not Judy Woods or Morgan Reynolds, or Eric Huffschmidt for that matter!

Nico Haupt needs a classification all his own, and then there's Webferry who suffers from WNPD or Webferrian No Planer Disorder, and let us not forget that kid what'shisname... Killtown, who Dylan Avery fought in a parking lot!

Oh yes, far be it for someone to have an original thought not supported by any of the above. Gasp!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join