It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus kill?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The very fact you need to believe that a book holds the answer is a trap in itself...

Let us imagine the book is not written, ( i know this is hard since you believe that it does HAVE to be written )

How are you going to tell a child that has not heard about the Devil and all this crap without that book ?
When i was told at the age of 5 that i needed to ask Jesus in my heart and believe that he died for my sins it was a moment of TOTAL DEVASTATION...I was happy and totally walking , talking with God, but now was told i had not been...THIS IS A CRIME, and it happens in every religion on a daily basis.... and is the biggest deception, a true FALL OF MAN.

Truth is not found in books, in the end...it is found by seeking, and a book indeed will limit your thinking as to what you can even seek, or how to seek it.

I guess the main thing that bothers me since i was like seven years old...is this...

How is it Christians claim to follow Jesus teachings when not one of them has even attempted to perform REAL healing , REAL miracles, REAL connection to god, not just the what i estimate it to be , at most a 20 % connection

Let us take all these large churches that have all these shows on tv, hundreds of books each year, they are ALL following the example of the same things they condemn, LOL it just happens to have a pastor's name on the book and a Christian publisher, so now it's OK. (New Age I am talking about).

Christianity reminds me of a school, however a school that needs to be "graduated from"... and Moved onwards from !!!

If you are hearing the same messages for centuries this should lead you to believe that you are NOT becoming all you can be, but accepting the delusion that you CANNOT, and need to be "saved continously".

I am interested in the supernatural, the fulfillment of ALL, how would i hang out with Jesus if i am continously worshipping, I AM NEVER going to get there with this kind of attitude now AM I .

And certainly no need to wait till death to find out how ridiculous it is that i did not do more....

So instead i CHARGE towards enlightenment and victory, i believe in doing things that most people cannot even fathom, always have....and let me tell you when that SINGLE EYE that Jesus talked about being opened turns on, YOU WILL KNOW. And maybe even entertain the ideas Jesus set forth, such as actually USING the power of LOVE...to the extreme, And actually having REAL FAITH , such as in MOVING MOUNTAINS and much MUCH more.

edit on 4-3-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You're right. All this is going to pass away. The DVD run, or the coloring page, has a final page, or a final scene. All things progress, even Earth and her universe. Not just Light/soul's progress, but also energy or the creational components of the schools.

There is a law of consequence, though Forgiveness is the freedom that we seek, but its a thoughtscape and our understanding and intents are known.

While we're in "time", we have so many things waking so many up, in the skies, in our dreams, in our meditations, to this world, including the trappings of its religions ,the matrix and material matter of things, the misuse of authority and law, to form pyramids instead of simply serve the children, as True Adults do, getting down to their level even, and showing forgiveness and to turn the other cheek, non-reactivieness, and how to truly be a Peace maker, not a piece of unity and therefore war-maker as the wolves in sheep clothing are doing. While in time we need to wake up.

Like attracts like, and Light will stand in the Presence of Light and Love, but unless our frequency can do so, we're not going to be ready yet.

So, its about Love, and having Faith/seeking, prayers and meditation. Faith in Family above, but also in our own connection within, ourselves, and others, the light within others. To trust in Family and self and others, even if its niave.

And not to value this world, but lay up treasures in heaven. Though this world is going to become a part of heaven.

I wonder what the inside out version of earth and her universe is like? We are the "time"-space of space-infinity, so we could be heaven turned inside out. Even if we were an atom in heaven, turned inside out, this can't truly be measured in Infinity, for the infinity in a planet or atom are equally endless mass.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

The very fact you need to believe that a book holds the answer is a trap in itself...

Let us imagine the book is not written, ( i know this is hard since you believe that it does HAVE to be written )

How are you going to tell a child that has not heard about the Devil and all this crap without that book ?
When i was told at the age of 5 that i needed to ask Jesus in my heart and believe that he died for my sins it was a moment of TOTAL DEVASTATION...I was happy and totally walking , talking with God, but now was told i had not been...THIS IS A CRIME, and it happens in every religion on a daily basis.... and is the biggest deception, a true FALL OF MAN.

Truth is not found in books, in the end...it is found by seeking, and a book indeed will limit your thinking as to what you can even seek, or how to seek it.

I guess the main thing that bothers me since i was like seven years old...is this...

How is it Christians claim to follow Jesus teachings when not one of them has even attempted to perform REAL healing , REAL miracles, REAL connection to god, not just the what i estimate it to be , at most a 20 % connection

Let us take all these large churches that have all these shows on tv, hundreds of books each year, they are ALL following the example of the same things they condemn, LOL it just happens to have a pastor's name on the book and a Christian publisher, so now it's OK. (New Age I am talking about).

Christianity reminds me of a school, however a school that needs to be "graduated from"... and Moved onwards from !!!

If you are hearing the same messages for centuries this should lead you to believe that you are NOT becoming all you can be, but accepting the delusion that you CANNOT, and need to be "saved continously".

I am interested in the supernatural, the fulfillment of ALL, how would i hang out with Jesus if i am continously worshipping, I AM NEVER going to get there with this kind of attitude now AM I .

And certainly no need to wait till death to find out how ridiculous it is that i did not do more....

So instead i CHARGE towards enlightenment and victory, i believe in doing things that most people cannot even fathom, always have....and let me tell you when that SINGLE EYE that Jesus talked about being opened turns on, YOU WILL KNOW. And maybe even entertain the ideas Jesus set forth, such as actually USING the power of LOVE...to the extreme, And actually having REAL FAITH , such as in MOVING MOUNTAINS and much MUCH more.

Well said my Brother!

You have found the way!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
So, if the Bible is fictitious and not to be trusted, how is anyone supposed to "get Jesus teachings for real"? The only source that we have for Christ's teachings is the Bible, so if you throw that out, what are you going to turn to?

Your actions! Your feelings for each other! That is the testament of Christ.

If the whole world loved each other liked Christ taught us to, religion would not exist, but that peaceful religion, the religion of the heart, LOVE.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
wow, my thread kinda took off eh...

I knew this would be an interesting discussion...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well throwing out the bible isn't the solution. Finding the light squares in it, and other works as well, and reading only positive, non warring, non judgmental, non retalitatory passages that lead one to think deeply, and then Quantum Physics as well, is very helpful. Having citizen compiliations of this, on hand, so that reading about Jesus, like Budda, and interfaith positive passages could be in many mainstream metaphysics or spiritual books. Its the Church/Temples/Mosques that are, and the money they have taken from the public more than equalizes the world many times over. Imagine, instead of giving to charity, instead of helping those in need, walk by the homeless and blame him in the typical political ideology, and give deeply to the controlling Church, support Rome. Imagine this! Hard to picture what has been done!!!!

In this world I would not only never throw away the lessons of Christ, but wish to have his full story revealed by the Vatican, whats buried in their basement, for what they presented is just a portion, I am told he spoke of reincarnation, as did the Jewish Talmud. The religion has been badly distorted.

We need complete transparency and teaching children to discover Light within them, or even more, to learn from them more.

What we need to do is be careful of anything that would simply usurp all of this for the new age of aquarius and be the next Georgia Guidestone version of the religions. Not my cup of tea at all. And wish to see that Transformation myself. the new Transformed heavenly earth Not nwo.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The dead walks among us even to this day. Why? Because we are all incarnate. This is why some young people are claimed to be old souls. They have been around a long time. And I believe that is what the bible was referring to.

Just like Jesus said he'd return. He knew death was only temporary.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

And I believe that is what the bible was referring to.

Although i respect your beliefs, please do not confuse New Age teachings with the Bible. The Bible makes it clear that there is no Reincarnation.

Here are few examples.

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. " Genesis 3:19

Note that this verse says you will return to dust, not that you will return to another body when you die.
So what the Bible tells when you die :

"For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even one thing befalls them: as the one dies, so dies the other; yes, they have all one breath; so that a man has no preeminence above a beast…All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again" (Ecc. 3:19-20).

Upon Death :

"the spirit returns to God who gave it" (Ecc. 12:7)

"it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment" (Heb. 9:27-28)

Although there are more examples in the bible, i listed only few to point out about Reincarnation. And as i said in the beginning of my post, i respect your beliefs but please do not confuse New Age teachings with the bible.

Peace

edit on 5-3-2011 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
On the subject of reincarnation, it was widely held belief of the early Jews, their religious leaders, and Christians, and it was Rome who decreed otherwise, and also we have a out of context form of the old testament, misconstruing the meanings. For example, Lucifer, Satan, and the existence of Hell itself.

Here are some interesting thoughts:

blavatsky.net...

First for the Jews, from whom Jesus was born, and to whom he said unequivocally he came as a missionary or reformer. The Zohar is a work of great weight and authority among the Jews. In II, 199 b, it says that "all souls are subject to revolutions." This is metempsychosis or a'leen b'gilgoola; but it declares that "men do not know the way they have been judged in all time." That is, in their "revolutions" they lose a complete memory of the acts that have led to judgment. This is precisely the Theosophical doctrine. The Kether Malkuth says, "If she, the soul, be pure, then she shall obtain favor .. . but if she hath been defiled, then she shall wander for a time in pain and despair. . . until the days of her purification." If the soul be pure and if she comes at once from God at birth, how could she be defiled? And where is she to wander if not on this or some other world until the days of her purification? The Rabbis always explained it as meaning she wandered down from Paradise through many revolutions or births until purity was regained.
Under the name of "Din Gilgol Neshomes" the doctrine of reincarnation is constantly spoken of in the Talmud. The term means "the judgment of the revolutions of the souls." And Rabbi Manassa, son of Israel, one of the most revered, says in his book Nishmath Hayem: "The belief or the doctrine of the transmigration of souls is a firm and infallible dogma accepted by the whole assemblage of our church with one accord, so that there is none to be found who would dare to deny it. ...

These demonstrations hold, as do the traditions of the old Jews, that the soul of Adam reincarnated in David, and that on account of the sin of David against Uriah it will have to come again in the expected Messiah. And out of the three letters ADM, being the name of the first man, the Talmudists always made the names Adam, David and Messiah. Hence this in the Old Testament: "And they will serve Jhvh their God and David their king whom I shall reawaken for them." That is, David reincarnates again for the people. ....

All this is to be had in mind in reading Jeremiah, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest out of the womb I sanctified thee"; or in Romans ix, v, 11, 13, after telling that Jacob and Esau being not yet born, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated"; or the ideas of the people that "Elias was yet to first come"; or that some of the prophets were there in Jesus or John; or when Jesus asked the disciples "Whom do men think that I am?" There cannot be the slightest doubt, then, that among the Jews for ages and down to the time of Jesus the ideas above outlined prevailed universally. Let us now come to the New Testament....

St. Matthew relates in the eleventh chapter the talk of Jesus on the subject of John, who is declared by him to be the greatest of all, ending in the 14th verse, thus:
And if ye will receive it, this is Elias which was for to come.
Here he took the doctrine for granted, and the "if" referred not to any possible doubts on that, but simply as to whether they would accept his designation of John as Elias. In the 17th chapter he once more takes up the subject thus:

10. And his disciples asked him saying, Why, then, say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them; Elias truly shall first come and restore all things. But I say unto you that Elias is come already, and they knew him not but have done to him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of Man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
He did not bring it up to dispute and condemn as he would and did do in other matters; but to the very contrary he evidently referred to it so as to use it for showing himself as an incarnate God.

And following his example the disciples never disputed on that; they were all aware of it; St. Paul must have held it when speaking of Esau and Jacob; St. John could have meant nothing but that in Revelations, chap. iii, v. 12.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out.
Evidently he had gone out before or the words "no more" could have no place or meaning. It was the old idea of the exile of the soul and the need for it to be purified by long wandering before it could be admitted as a "pillar in the temple of God." And until the ignorant ambitious monks after the death of Origen had gotten hold of Christianity, the doctrine must have ennobled the new movement. Later the Council of Constantinople condemned all such notions directly in the face of the very words of Jesus,

edit on 7-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Jesus never had to come in that lifetime save for what had been pre-arranged since the beginning of "time" for our system, as he was not a seeker, but a true Adult, true Family, one who had already passed all the tests and was from the Heavenly Beyond, EU, Extra Universal, outside this cosmos. The F O L, Family of Light, our Family. His is our Big Brother, and he showed us the way. He has no need to reincarnate.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
On the subject of reincarnation, it was widely held belief of the early Jews, their religious leaders, and Christians, and it was Rome who decreed otherwise, and also we have a out of context form of the old testament, misconstruing the meanings. For example, Lucifer, Satan, and the existence of Hell itself.

Here are some interesting thoughts:

blavatsky.net...

The technical term for this is "eisegesis", which is Greek for "to draw in", as opposed to "exegesis", Greek for "to draw out." In the first, the reader begins with a premise, and then reads the text selectively to find support for their premise. In the second, the reader approaches the text as a whole and draws the premise from what is present in the document.

There is not only no overt evidence in scripture that either Jew or Christian held the Eastern notion of reincarnation as being plausible, but there are plenty of passages with flat out say that it is not the case. Claims otherwise, such as the link that you cite, imaginatively interpret passages in the Bible to support them, and ignore everything that doesn't.

So, no, it was not a widely held belief of Jews, or Christians. Old Testament revisionism is easily shown to be false, because there are plenty of Hebrew texts that were never controlled by Rome, or the Roman church, and which demonstrate textural integrity.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You know something, the interpretations given by Christians does not qualify for the language used, its the meanings given through long standing traditions of their faith.. The information given above is from understanding this. And its been long known that the Jewish people believed in reincarnation. So you're bringing up something that doesn't apply. Jesus also knew, what the truth was, and what we read in the gospels is a very narrow and distorted version of what actually was said, done, and what it all meant.

Nor does Greek apply to this much at all, now does it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
On the subject of reincarnation, I would not bother too much trying to find evidence of it in the Bible. Jesus does elude to it, but the concept was over his followers heads. Jews are not the most spiritually enlightened people after all. They were the slave class of Egypt who had no religion of their own. When they made their escape to the dessert, Moses (being schooled in matters of the Spirit) sought to give them the truth as simply as they could understand it. While he was gone to do his thing, they went right back to worshipping idols, the golden calf.
When Moses return from his adventure on the mount, he chastised them and gave them a law, a simple set of laws. What did they do with them? They turned the word YhWh into an idol and built an elaborate ritual around the idol, still not grasping what God was all about.

Sheesh.

Jesus comes along to set the record straight, but even then, the Jews reject his message, his teachings, and have him killed.

Perhaps today, we can understand better if we would just stop making the damn Bible an idol. It is nothing more than a guide, a reminder of what Christ said, and the fumbles of a tribe of Man through history.

Before anyone can even claim it is anything more, I would like to point out that Nuclear Fission, Molecular Biology, an explanation of what Gravity is, a clue as to what makes magnetism, nor anything having to do with the eradication of Big lizards in the distant past. Why? Because Man did not know these things at the time to include them.

All this aside, IF one accepts that God as Christ described him exists, we are all part of it.

I'll Say this once more for good measure:

God :

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omnibenevolent
Omniscient

Now if God does indeed have these attribute, which I do believe, then there is NO death. Death is merely an illusion. You do not go to heaven, you are already here. You do not go to hell, you are already here. The only thing that expires is the physical body. It is just a suit. Merely a material substance by which we interact with existence at this particular level of understanding. When we die, the animating spirit (which belongs to God) is pulled from the body, and given a knew one. Why don't you remember your past life? Because it was not yours to begin with. The consciousness belongs to God. When you are reborn, you are born without memory of the past to gain fresh understanding of the world the way it IS, not the way it was.

Re-incarnation.

Given a similar set of circumstances, a new body may in time travel a Path very similar to someone in the past. This experience may lead him to make the same decisions, do the same acts, even say the same things (albeit in a different tongue). This appears to be a reincarnation of someone from the past. In actuality, we are all reincarnations of the everliving God. Our life is what makes us different. The names we wear, the clothes, the many veils of separation are our own separate illusion.

Those who understand this will NEVER taste death. First, your eye must be single, see everything as ONE.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. This is not in the Bible. Burn the damn thing.

edit on 7-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.faqs.org...

Now, for the more mystical explanation. Keep in mind that there are
dissenting viewpoints, though this is the dominant one.

A living person consists of both body and soul. Both are complex in
structure and this short answer can't possibly address the details. To
summarize briefly, when the body dies, if the person merits it, a
small portion of the soul remains with it to keep it connected with
the soul's source, anticipating the general revival of the dead at the
time that G-d decrees. Different parts of the remainder of the soul
may go to different places. One might be reincarnated into a new body
in an attempt to rectify another of its spiritual aspects, or for
other purposes. One part might go to a level of Paradise. Another
might go to Gehinnom for a period, to remove the sins of that life and
prepare it for a future one. Another part might join temporarily with
an already living person, to assist it with its rectification and in
the process gather more merit. The reassignments of the soul continues
until the time that G-d decrees....

Gehenna is fairly well defined in rabbinic literature. It is sometimes
translated as "hell", but Jews must take note that the Christian
version of hell is different from the Jewish view of Gehenna. Some
Christians believe that hell is an abode of eternal torment where
sinners go, and is also for anyone who does not accept Jesus as their
messiah and G-d. ...

However, for Jews, gehenna--while certainly a terribly unpleasant
place--is not hell. The majority of rabbinic thought maintains that
people are not tortured in hell forever; the longest that one can be
there is said to be 12 months. It is a spiritual forge where the soul
is purified for its eventual ascent to Gan Eden [Heaven], and where
all imperfections are purged. ...

In some descriptions of the afterlife, we find that beyond Gan Eden
there is a little known realm called the otzar, the divine treasury of
souls; this is also called the tzror ha-hayyim, the bundle of life.
This otzar is a transcendent realm of human souls, in the highest
spheres of creation. Before souls are born they are said to come from
this treasury, and they return they at some point after death.

Souls are said to originate in a realm called the 'guf' (Avodah Zarah
5a, Nedarim 13b, Yevamot 62a), from which they descend to the earthly
real to animate human bodies. After death, these souls return to the
otzar, or tzror ha-hayyim. (Shabbat 152a; Pesikta Rabbati 2:3)

According to the Kabbalah [Jewish mysticism] every human has at least
one element in their soul; with the proper study a person can
eventually develop two higher levels of the soul. A common way of
explaining the three parts of the soul is as follows:
1. Nefesh - the lower part, or animal part, of the soul. Is linked to
instincts and bodily cravings.
2. Ruach - the middle soul, the spirit. It contains the moral virtues
and the ability to distinguish between good and evil.
3. Neshamah - the higher soul, or super-soul. This separates man from
all other lifeforms. It is related to the intellect, and allows
man to enjoy and benefit from the afterlife. This part of the soul
is provided both to Jew and non-Jew alike at birth. It allows one
to have some awareness of the existence and presence of G-d.
The "Raaya Meheimna," a later addition to the Zohar, posits that
there are in fact two more parts of the human soul, the chayyah
and yehidah. These parts were considered to represent the
sublimest levels of intuitive cognition, and were only within the
grasp of very few individuals.
4. Chayyah - The part of the soul that allows one to have an
awareness of the divine life force itself.
5. Yehidad - the highest plane of the soul, in which one can achieve
as full a union with G-d as is possible.

Given all this, what happens to the soul of the nonbeliever? The most
common belief in contemporary traditional Jewish communities is that
all souls go to the after-life. Nearly all, barring a handful or two
in all of human history, eventually end up in Gan Eden (roughly:
heaven), even non-believers.

Here is more, not only on what is viewed by many on reincarnation, but also on what we consider permanent Hell, versus, nearly all or all souls, being purified and attaining heaven.

Language itself is a big barrier, for ancient aramaic, not translations in Greek to be distorted by the Church or Councils at later dates, including the meanings of the time.

What was done in the Christian documents was done deliberately, to control and box minds.

Here is a shallow search into the aramaic and old manuscripts.

Surprisingly enough, my parents understand some of this, even my grandparents.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here is more, not only on what is viewed by many on reincarnation, but also on what we consider permanent Hell, versus, nearly all or all souls, being purified and attaining heaven.

Language itself is a big barrier, for ancient aramaic, not translations in Greek to be distorted by the Church or Councils at later dates, including the meanings of the time.

What was done in the Christian documents was done deliberately, to control and box minds.

Here is a shallow search into the aramaic and old manuscripts.

Surprisingly enough, my parents understand some of this, even my grandparents.

Did you see all the errors in that line of thought spawned by Jewish mysticism?

Souls must be purged? Souls leave part behind in bodies found worthy?

That doctrine flies in the face of an Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent, Omniscient being.

If God is everywhere, he is in all souls, and all bodies, and nothing NEEDS to be purged or cleansed.
If God is all Good, then there is NO SIN to be cleansed of.

The very doctrine proposed by Jewish mysticism and modern day Christianity flies in the face of an ever present all loving God. It is merely Man's illusions created to loft him higher than his peers.

Just saying...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You missed this at the beginning:

Note that this description is derived mostly from the Zohar, a 12th century work that evolved from the mystical writings of R' Shim'on bar Yochai (2nd century). The Zohar is the central writing of Kabbalah.
-- Source

I never said that no one believed in it, I said that there is little support for it in scripture, unless one reads the text in a very specific manner, which Kabbalah does. The Gnostics do the same thing, as do most "mystical" sects, because the text supports most claims only when a very wide interpretive perspective is taken, and then you open the door to "you can make anything seem to say anything" ism.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I have past life memories. I am not from earth, this is not my home, this is a school. Unlike many, my only memories are off this planet. Even from early childhood, i knew that this was not the way it was meant to be, and could never understand why people treated each other the way they did, instead of deeply caring for another, and if someone where angry or explosive, they were usually tired, and at wits end, why not instead, seek to rememedy, to ease the discomfort, why not connect to them. where I came from, you were telepathically connected.

Instead it quickly escalates into a huge disagreement. Just shocked me as a child.

If this world transforms, earth to heaven, then we may have homes here, but otherwise I'm going home. That is very strong soul knowledge and contact given.

So from the point of view that all are family, then your family is here, so you are partly at home in that way, or from the point of view, of an apple seed falling to the ground, to grow into the tree of life itself, uplifting earth to heaven, well we are those seeds.

But we're also homeward bound.

In fact some people are here, for their family, to make a difference.

All things transform, not in merely cycles but in progression, not just Light/Soul/Consciousness, but also matter, mc2, the condensed, energy vibrations, at frequencies that form into this hologram. There is a time, we always believe its our day, every generation, in which this is appointed for, and then the school will change, the coloring book page is over, the DVD run, has finished its last scene, and it hangs in space, in time, always existing, like an older DVD on the shelf. Even then, one can enter in and help those who are in need, for the infinite roll of film (definitely metaphor but a good one for each infinite scene of a persons life, like a clip somewhere in "time" which doesnt really exist) is still progressing. There are still scenes that are being entered into and still assistance needing to be given.

One day, the Light will come brighter than the sun, and the elements will join with the same elements, ie. higher frequency Light and Love will graviate together. The heavier elements will be also joined. There will still be those who need to learn further, and there is a perfect plan in place, that is something over and over that has come to me, stayed with me, and I have Faith in, the Perfect Plan for every single soul in existance.

Its all about Love, unconditional Love. But this place, is not our home. Some have been here for a time, its the harder test you enter into, without your memory. Its the only time we actually lose ourselves, our larger memories, is for the lessons on earth type planets There are infinite souls, in infinite progression, some regress for a time ,but that is temporal, though very real and hard, and the loss and suffering that takes place is also very real and hard, there is a very real consequence to our actions, to what we do to others, without waking up, and attempting to make it right. Forgiveness is a process too.

This world reveals to us, those things we need to work on. That is the big job here.

Edit to add: I just want to emphasize Time Itself. When you take Time, which is only based on planets orbits around their clock/star, out of the equation, you have to realize, Earth is already an old DVD run, on the shelf.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I have past life memories. I am not from earth, this is not my home, this is a school. Unlike many, my only memories are off this planet. Even from early childhood, i knew that this was not the way it was meant to be, and could never understand why people treated each other the way they did, instead of deeply caring for another, and if someone where angry or explosive, they were usually tired, and at wits end, why not instead, seek to rememedy, to ease the discomfort, why not connect to them. where I came from, you were telepathically connected.

Whence came you? What from these early memories from another planet do you bring that can actually benefit mankind here, that is not found here?

If this world transforms, earth to heaven,

If?? There is no if? WHEN. And, I am telling you it has already transformed. You just cannot see it yet.

Originally posted by Unity_99 then we may have homes here, but otherwise I'm going home. That is very strong soul knowledge and contact given.

What is home? Home assumes there is a place that is not home. Where I lay my head, that is home. Where I go when I dream, that is home. Where I came to when I was born, that is home. Where I go when this body no longer serves me, that is home. Home was yesterday, tomorrow, and today. I am everliving, I am everywhere, I am ALL. I am Home.

I AM.

So from the point of view that all are family, then your family is here, so you are partly at home in that way, or from the point of view, of an apple seed falling to the ground, to grow into the tree of life itself, uplifting earth to heaven, well we are those seeds.

You and several others keep talking about this family. I do not see family my friend. When the two are made one, then maybe you will understand me.

One day, the Light will come brighter than the sun, and the elements will join with the same elements, ie. higher frequency Light and Love will graviate together. The heavier elements will be also joined. There will still be those who need to learn further, and there is a perfect plan in place, that is something over and over that has come to me, stayed with me, and I have Faith in, the Perfect Plan for every single soul in existance.

What is light? Everywhere is light. Even in the dark of space, there is infinite light. Man can only see light either from the source, or from a reflection. A beam of light is revealed only by dust particles floating through and reflecting it.

Its all about Love, unconditional Love. But this place, is not our home. Some have been here for a time, its the harder test you enter into, without your memory. Its the only time we actually lose ourselves, our larger memories, is for the lessons on earth type planets

Again, what do you bring from another planet that actually benefit mankind here, that is not found here?

There are infinite souls, in infinite progression,

There is one soul, it belongs to the ONE, and it is perfect.

some regress for a time ,but that is temporal, though very real and hard, and the loss and suffering that takes place is also very real and hard, there is a very real consequence to our actions, to what we do to others, without waking up, and attempting to make it right.

What we do to others we do to God, the One. We are the one.

Forgiveness is a process too.

Forgiveness is instantaneous with God, and so should it be with Man.

This world reveals to us, those things we need to work on. That is the big job here.

This world blinds us from who we are. Do not live for this world, live for the world of tomorrow.

Originally posted by Unity_99Edit to add: I just want to emphasize Time Itself. When you take Time, which is only based on planets orbits around their clock/star, out of the equation, you have to realize, Earth is already an old DVD run, on the shelf.

Time is one moment, Eternity.

Just offering a counter to your view point. I am curious as to what you remember from another world that could benefit us here though.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

On the subject of reincarnation, it was widely held belief of the early Jews, their religious leaders, and Christians,

True, but in Jewish mystical texts. Like kabbalah or by Christian mystics etc.

While not Christian, the influences of Greek thought are apparent in the earliest Christian Mystics and their writings. Plato (428–348 BCE) is considered the most important of ancient philosophers and his philosophical system provides the basis of most later mystical forms. Plotinus (c. 205 – 270 CE) provided the non-Christian, neo-Platonic basis for much Christian, Jewish, and Islamic mysticism.[18]

This source explains Kabbalah in short Kabbalah

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎, Qabbalah lit. "receiving"; Qabala) is a discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism. It is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an eternal and mysterious Creator and the mortal and finite universe (His creation). While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a denomination in and of itself; it is a set of scriptures that exist outside the traditional Jewish Scriptures.

Here is another Source.

However, Jewish mystical texts (the Kabbalah), from their classic Medieval canon onwards, teach a belief in Gilgul Neshamot (Hebrew for metempsychosis of souls: literally "soul cycle", plural "gilgulim"). It is a common belief in contemporary Hasidic Judaism, which regards the Kabbalah as sacred and authoritative, though unstressed in favour of a more innate psychological mysticism. Other, Non-Hasidic, Orthodox Jewish groups while not placing a heavy emphasis on reincarnation, do acknowledge it as a valid teaching.[105] Its popularisation entered modern secular Yiddish literature and folk motif.

But in traditional judaism and "Hebrew-Bible" is not mentioned. : Source

Reincarnation is not an essential tenet of traditional Judaism. It is not mentioned in the Tanakh ("Hebrew Bible"), the classical rabbinical works (Mishnah and Talmud), or Maimonides' 13 Principles of Faith, though the tale of the Ten Martyrs in the Yom Kippur liturgy, who were killed by Romans to atone for the souls of the ten brothers of Joseph, is read in Ashkenazi Orthodox Jewish communities. Medieval Jewish Rationalist philosophers discussed the issue, often in rejection.

Of course everyone is entitled on their beliefs and i respect all, but as i mentioned on my previous post, the Bible makes it quite clear that there is no Reincarnation.

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Groupies :

The title ‘Prince of Peace’ is sometimes tacked onto him, but in actual fact, nobody was there with a video recorder to record proofs of just how violent this R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Greek: Iesous) must have been when he existed in actual history.

There is quite a lot of circumstantial evidence [at least from the mangled canonical Greek Gospel accounts) which do in fact suggest a propensity towards violence when finally ended up with his being nailed naked spread eagled to a cross for armed sedition against Rome, strung up between two Lestai (‘seditionists’ , what to-day we would called ‘armed terrorists’ (not ‘robbers’).

For one thing, notice the fact that he was arrested and executed (ostensibly for for armed sedition against Rome) significantly during Pesach (Passover) in AD 36, ‘during the Insurrection’ (end of Mark chapter 14) which took place in Jerusalem during the 100th anniversary of the Roman invasion of the General Pompey back in BCE 63) and even the Gospel of Luke (whoever he was) overtly claimed (Luke 22:35-36) that he ordered the arming of his disciples with swords by forcing them to sell their outer tunics on a cold evening—in full breach of the Roman Lex Maiestatis (the so-called ‘no king but Caesar’ law) ; this suggests that he was part of an armed revolt…

see Luke 22:35-36

35 And [Iesous] said unto them, Remember when I sent you out two by two without a begging bag and even without sandals, did you lack for anything? And they said to him, ‘No Rabbi, we lacked nothing.’

36 Then said he turned to them and said, ‘But tonight, he that has his Sword with him, let him gird it on his waist: and he who does not have a Sword to gird let him sell his outer tunic this night and go out immediately and buy one !!’

Some Prince of Peace ! Or do you imagine the slave of the high priest’s ear was cut off with a butter knife left over from the last supper?

Also we have some seditionist sayings placed in to the mouth of the Greek speaking Iesous in the canonical Greek Gospels (besides naming his disciples with Zealot Terrorist nick names like naming the two sons of Zavdai (Gr. Zebedee) the “sons of thunder” (Benei-Regesh, Gr. Boanerges), or Shimeon bar Yonah ‘ha Kephah’ (Simon son of Jonah, haKephah is Aramaic for ‘ The Rock’, Gr. Ho Petros, also a Zealot title) and there was another disciple called ‘Shimeon The Canaanite’ (or’ Simon Zelotes’, i.e. Simon the Zealot) ; zealots were the armed seditionists in the fight against the Romans in the war which eventually erupted in the year 66, exactly 70 years following the death of King Herod.

There are also some violent phrases placed into the mouth of the Greek Speaking Iesous all through the gospels (besides the Riot in the Temple with all those Whips and Cords and other violent weapons which nearly got him arrested)

e.g.

‘Thinkst thou that the Bar Enasha (‘son of man’) was sent to bring Peach upon the Land [of Yisro’el]?
Amen Amen I say unto you, By no means ! The Bar Enasha (‘son of man’) was sent NOT to bring peace upon the land of Yisro’el but a Sword !

Yea, the Bar Enasha (‘son of man’) was sent NOT to bring Harmony to the Land, but Division !

He was sent to set son against father and father against son, mother against daughter, mother in law against daughter in law and father in law against son in law! So much so that the enemies of a man’s house shall reside in his own family !!’

See the 3rd Canonical Gospel (‘according to Luke’, whoever he was) :

Chapter 19: 12-27

And he opened his mouth in a parable, saying: A certain Prince had to travel to a distant land to be crowned as their King – but he intended to return: so he summoned his 10 slaves and gave each 100 shekels and said, ‘Invest this money well while I am away’.

But his new subjects rejected him and sent to him a note which read in effect : ‘We do not want this king to rule over us.’ Later when the prince came back to his own country having annexed the other kingdom to his own, he asked his slaves to whom he gave money to invest present themselves before him to discover how much interest each of them made.

So the first slave stepped forward and said, ‘Master, I was able to double your money while you were away.’ So the Prince said, Thou hast done well; since you have made much from little, I will appoint you as Governor over 10 of my walled cities.

Then the 2nd slave stepped forward and said, ‘Master, I was able to earn 50 shekels profit while you were away at your coronation…’ So the Prince said to him, ‘Thou hast done well, I will appoint you as Governor over 5 of my walled cities.

But when the 3rd slave stepped forward, he said to his Prince, ‘Master, here are the 100 coins which I had wrapped in a cloth and buried in the ground for safe-keeping while you were away: I know you go be a hard businessman in the habit of the usurers who make high interest rates, creating money from thin air without having to work the fields for it : but as you can see, I have lost none of what you gave me…’

But the Prince became angry and shouted, ‘Foolish Slave, behold, I will condemn you with your own words ! For you yourself admitted that I always love to make interest on money I own to make more of it without having to resort to physical labour ! Why did you not play the banker and loan out the money, and play the usurer on my behalf?’

Then the Prince snatched the napkin of coins from the slave and distributed 50 shekels each to the other slaves standing there. Then the 3rd slave said, but they already have 100 shekels each, that’s not fair !’ ; whereupon the Prince said, ‘Well, too Bad for you !!’

And Iesous said to them, ‘Amen Amen I say unto you, in the Last Days, everyone who has much, more shall be given to him; and to everyone who has little, the little he does have shall be taken from him !’

27 But as for those enemies, who wrote saying they did not wish me to be their King, summon them and bring them before me here, so that I might run my sword through every one of them and slay them all !

So whether or not R. Yehoshua was an actual murderer, he was certainly no mamby pamby harmless little Rebbe who sat around telling harmless little parables all day….but an armed political ‘terrorist’ who encouraged his followers to arm themselves ('fear not any son of man who can kill your body, but are not able to destroy your soul - fear only Him who can destroy BOTH body AND soul in the fires of Hinnom !') and fight the ‘gentile dogs’ (i.e. the Occupying Romans) in order to bring about the exiled Kingdom of David (out of power since 587 BCE) , of which he was a blood descendent hoping to return to power ‘in the Last Days…’ …

but then again, look how all that turned out !!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join