It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness accounts of ET technology are now emerging in government research and in the marketplace.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

It should be mentioned a TREMENDOUS number of medications, most specifically anti-depressants and drugs to treat mania, are medications that we really don't know how they work. Oh sure, we have theories, certain antidepressants block the re-uptake of neurotransmitter-effectors like seratonin or norepinephrine for example, but how does that directly affect depression? We really don't know. And take bi-polar illness and drugs like Lithium, a drug known to the Romans who after drinking from certain springs, felt "better". We don't have a bloody clue HOW that works. And just how well do we understand sub-atomic physics as it relates to our integrated circuits? We have observed the actions of quantum mechanics (bi-locality and quantum tunneling) in photosynthesis so we know it is involved in living systems. Makes perfect sense it should be, but the "details"? Working on it... So I don't feel it's a given that if we are able to build something but don't know how it works as being evident of ET dabbling.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
All of this tech is great but it is being past on from negatively oriented E.T.'s into the hands of negatively oriented humans(TPTB). This tech is being used for military, war and profit not for the betterment of humanity. Little do the recipients of this tech know is it is being passed on only to eventually hurt and degress our evolution. The negative E.T.'s giving this tech are not only advanced in technology but also advanced mentally. They know that TPTB will abuse the tech thats why they have it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
with the invention of aliens came the reality of their nature.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I agree with you, much of our technology in a split second in regard to time started to take exponential leaps. My question is and I think Lazar answered it or attempted to, is has the govt. been able to reverse engineer the warp system with the isotope. I think they haven't and are halfway or a quarter into it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Great work on the thread s&f for you !
The greatest thing the aliens gave us though is velcro !
But seriously good thread !

Velcro came from human observations of plants in nature.

There are certain types of plants we used to play with as kids. The seed pods or reproductive section of this plant had minute little bent claws, all over it's surface. The plant used this to cling onto things and not get blown too far from the mother plant..it is a kind of biological anchor.

We used to throw these things at each other as kids, using them a bit like sticky darts, as the hooks would always catch onto and attach themselves to our clothing, especially if we were wearing a woolly jumper or polyester fibre jumper, as the tiny hooks would attach to the fibres in our clothes, just like Velcro does.

So, no..Velcro is a human invention, inspired by these and similar plants i used to play with as a child in the 70's.

Looking at these hooks under magnification, they look almost exactly like the hooks on one side of Velcro.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This was a good presentation. I knew about the technologies already and know of some others ones not yet known to the public. But this was well done, and helps prove the point our governments are working with the E.T.s and that with there help we are able to progress much faster.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
People are underestimating mankind's abilities here. Just look at what Tesla did in the late 1800's, if you look at his accomplishements all the way back then well over a hundred years ago it's not that hard to believe what we have today. People will believe what they want to though, some people would rather choose to believe the fantastical rather than the mundane even though the evidence for the mundane is stronger, it's just how some of us are, we let our desire to believe outweigh our logic.

Although, I have to say it was a well presented and interesting opening post.

(just waiting for someone to claim Tesla was an alien now
)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
God of Gaps anyone?

Now, just because you don't know how some technology has born, you shouldn't automatically give credit to god... i mean ETs.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

your statement here says they gave them to the world, which they did not. they took existing idea's and went further with them. they were not the first.

Errr where in my post does it say they were the first?

I think you misunderstood what I was saying originally.

I'll put it down to "Lost in translation" and leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
This was a good presentation. I knew about the technologies already and know of some others ones not yet known to the public. But this was well done, and helps prove the point our governments are working with the E.T.s and that with there help we are able to progress much faster.

If we take Roswell as the starting point of US government cooperation with ET then we have had over 60 years help from ET and yet man STILL cannot get himself beyond Earth orbit!

Man's progress is painfully low, given that he is being help by beings that can travel through interstellar space don't you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I don't understand what sort of more evidence the Non-Believers actually want to make them realise this is actually happening, all going on, is real etc.

The trouble is despite all the eye witness accounts and "abductions" there actually is very little if any tangible evidence of ET.

Yes we have countless "unexplained" light in the sky sightings and some captured on film......but many lights in the sky can be misinterpreted by rare or little seen or understood atmospheric phenomena (Scientists are discovering new phenomena almost daily), or perhaps secret weapons technology.

There are various claims made by people that they have "alien" artefacts in their possession and yet there has NEVER been an artefact that has been shown that it was a manufactured object of unearthly origin.

There are claims that 57 varieties of "Alien" are visiting Earth.........but do we have any bones, or skin samples that have been shown to be non human.........Nope!

So you ask minkey what sort of more evidence you want.

Well okay how about a verified & independently examined skin sample of ET or failing that a verified and independently examined piece of off world "alien" manufactured object.

Show me that....and then perhaps I might be more inclined to "believe".......until then though it is right that most of the world is sceptical of any Earth visiting alien claims.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Oh, it advances that fast... keep in mind this is hidden black military technology.

You know, the kind of stuff that is actually above top secret?

Shhh... best not to speak of such things on this website!

Do some independent research.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks for the heads-up on that website. Very interesting, and it just goes to show the amount of technology that is being researched today.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thank you for such an interesting post I found it fascinating. I had previously read somewhere that we had made a number of advancements such as the printed circuit courtesy of Roswell, but your list was very informative.

I suspect we ourselves would have made huge advances, especially with scientists as innovative as Tesla, had we not been so distracted by wars. I know it is said we make advances especially during war but most of those are more geared to weaponry. Our space programmes have also helped our discoveries but think, without wasting so much energy and money on warfare, one wonders what we would have achieved.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I would just like to clear something up.

The image in the OP is not of the "implants" that Dr. Leir has removed from people. They are standard glass vial RFID tags manufactured by the millions by several companies for implantation into pets and livestock. Don't take my word for it. I Googled it for you.
Glass RFID Tag
I buy these for projects occasionally. Cost about a dollar each.
The objects that Dr. Leir calls implants are irregular shaped little chunks of matter, which I am somewhat skeptical about. I believe this is one such implant here:
www.hecklerspray.com

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot
Take element 115, for instance. It was supposed to be relatively stable. It is not. (Sure, there might be some funky isotope that lasts longer, but we have no evidence to think that's realistic.) Or holography -- such has been imagined since people first started telling each other stories about wizards. But the technological path that has led us to making it a reality is well documented and understood -- straightforward, really.

sorry, but you are ill-informed about BL's story and the properties of the Element 115 that he claimed to have studied and the lab-made version that had a half-life of next to nothing because we can't create it in a lab under the same conditions that it supposedly occurs in its natural state in the binary star system of ZR.

it's not possible to create the same thing here. ergo - not possible to study it as it (supposedly) occurs naturally elsewhere under different conditions.

BL's the man imho. i believe that guy more than most...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I stand corrected, you're absolutely right! Those are not the photos of alien implants. During my haste to locate photos of these implants I thought these were small thin vials containing Dr. Lier's implants. I should have double checked that photo, and I apologize. Thanks for directing everybody to the correct photo. I've also included another Lier photo of a removed implant below.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I understand technology moves fast and is hard to understand why we know what we know. With that said though, you can't say we had records and out of nowhere here come cds. Yes for a while the record was the right medium at the right time. It dates back to the phonograph, transformed from tubes to discs. The record was beaten out by the tape which was beaten out by the cd. Just because a certain medium was used for a long time, it doesn't mean that research isn't going to improve it. All your seeing is innovation at work that you and I may not understand. The laser was the improved version of the maser. Its just like the tv, the old cathode ray tvs gave way to the projection tvs. LCD displays have their roots in hand held portable game systems. Its like now where did the LED come from, its poised to make plasma and LCD obsolete. Innovation sir innovation, Edison didn't have help from aliens, neither did Telsa. Look what they accomplished.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.gizmag.com...

Car grown from seed on the vine.

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

Living technology, ai, and the crafts continue to grow in space.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
About the Horten.

"Reimar Horten said he mixed charcoal dust in with the wood glue to absorb electromagnetic waves (radar), which he believed could shield the aircraft from detection"

So you believe charcoal dust with wood glue is alien stealth technology?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join