It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness accounts of ET technology are now emerging in government research and in the marketplace.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rgray222

Thanks for adding to the thread!
There really is a lot out there to really grasp how much information can be found on this subject. Again, my main point in this thread was to get people to look into some of these related coincidences. Can anything really be proven that this is fact? No, but than again most secrets our government wants to keep secret related to UFO's or earth bound military technology is never going to see the light of day. However, proving that UFO's were taken seriously by the U.S. government can easily be seen by the many freedom of information act documents made available to the public.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

well i can tell you nazi's jet engines were not the first, here is acouple example of a romanian inventor 1910, a british 1936 german 1939 , italian 1940

Whilst the Nazis may not have been the first to "invent" these technologies they certainly were much more advanced of in these technologies than either Russia or the United States were.
And the Nazis like it or not did more to bring these technologies to the fore than would otherwise be the case.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

I firmly believe that is by design. We have too many oil companies and too many holes in the ground to give up on fossil fuels. There is too much money to be made with fossil fuels.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that statement.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Great post! just want to chime in.

While I don't doubt our own ingenuity, it is much easier to solve a jigsaw puzzle when shown certain amount of the original.

I'd have to say the exponential technological pace in the last twenty years can be largely attributed to the INTERNET. You can find answers to virtually any questions instantly. If you can't find an answer, you can certainly find a bunch of people asking the same question, and collaborate to find the solution.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

So out of the 4 paragraphs I write,you single out the opening line and disregard the actual point of my post? Way to be objective

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Excellent compilation. There are a lot of indications, and an equal amount of misinformation. Certain technological jumps do defy a reasonable explanation, but I dislike discrediting human ingenuity. Science makes leaps when the society decides to spend more money on R+D. The space race and the arms race, the accelerating factor of computers, digital storage, and communications technologies, there may be a lot of ways to explain tecnological advances, without having to give the credit to reverse engineering alien technology. In any case, given that we can only understand alien artefacts using human science reverse engineering it would be limited at best. I'd say they serve more as an inspiration than an important discovery. Like a signpost that points in a direction, but doesn't tell you, where it leads, how far you need to go, or what obstacles you'll find on the way. I'm no fan of human science and it's empirical blindness, but I am proud of our achievements and see no need to credit alien artefacts.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

The Nazis gave the world jet engines and the rocket technology to reach the moon.....not to mention that the Nazis had designed their own atom bomb and saucer shaped craft that didn't see the light of day.

your statement here says they gave them to the world, which they did not. they took existing idea's and went further with them. they were not the first. most of hitlers scientists did not want to get dead, so they busted their humps to kept coming out with new designs so they could stay alive. not for the betterment of the world. there were scientists working all over the world on jets, rockets, nuclear fusion, and medical experiments, from the early 1900 thru today,

hilters boys just had a little more motivation.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread, but found this one. Chinese scientists developed a light beam that pulls matter/particles instead of pushing it. So it is like a tractor beam that UFO's use. However I don't think that we hot our technology from UFO's may be we were inspired but I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

3. Eyewitness testimony of UFO’s cloaking themselves and Current research on a cloak that hides objects.

UFO caught on infrared camera.

Firstly, I want to just say that I enjoyed your thread and that a lot of it is quite interesting, however I need to point out that the above picture is NOT of a ufo caught on camera. When this picture first came out, it was proven to be the reflection of the LED indicator on the camera reflecting off the front casing of the housing/box the camera was in.

Still, keep up the good work.

EDIT: Found the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/3/11 by auxxon because: found link

edit on 4/3/11 by auxxon because: edited the edit!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Not only this, but the military continues to collaborate with ET's behind the scenes. There are active stargates on this planet and much more. You can learn about such projects through black military operations and DUMBs to get things rolling. I once read that military technology advances at a rate of 40-something years to every civilian year... You'd better believe it!

edit on 3-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

I believe that military tech is 40 years advanced over regular tech, not that it advances 40 years to every one civilian year.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
... please note I have started a New Thread for the kind people on here that can download the just released Ministry of Defence UFO files for us to read in time, as there are loads of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
records are still better than cd/mp3.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree good compilation and while many of the technologies came about possibly from interactions with Aliens...we have progress where we are creating our own technologies. The Nano-Techs are definately a human "control" type technology. Aliens are not putting chips into us....that would be Other Humans. Apparently many of the "alien" related experience were actually created by humans...so now humans have alien ships and alien technologies...so if you have this powerful technology and your evil...what do you do with it....hmmmmm da di da da... da di doo...tick tick tick.....oh me...me...pick me! What is World Domination for 1,000 points!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by overextended1
Very good thread, and well put together. There is much to think about here, as you're right, there have been a huge influx in technological breakthroughs. Who am I to argue that it cannot be reverse-engineering at work here?

I think many people would be actually surprised to know that most technological breakthroughs came from Nazi scientists, hence the scramble from the Americans and Russians to capture these scientist for their own ends.
The Nazis gave the world jet engines and the rocket technology to reach the moon.....not to mention that the Nazis had designed their own atom bomb and saucer shaped craft that didn't see the light of day.

As for reverse engineering ET craft I somehow doubt modern man could reverse engineer anything of ET's given that
ET to achieve inter stella space travel must be several thousand years ahead of Modern human technology.

Think of it this way......do you think we could give a prehistoric cave man a modern lap top....and then expect him to reverse engineer it to produce his own lap top?

The caveman couldn't do it, so I doubt modern day humans could do it either with ET's technology.

How about the broader term of German scientists. They weren't all Nazi's. Alot of the immigrant or defectee scientists were Jewish and were fleeing before/during/after the war to get over here.
Sure we may have had some forgive-and-forget-if-you-work-for-us agreements with "Nazi" scientist, but not as a whole.

Albert Einstein for example: He escaped Germany in 1933 to the US.
edit on 4-3-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

Wernher von Braun (Rocket scientist) was a Nazi party memeber and an SS officer, and was brought to the US as part of Operation Paperclip in 1955.
You are partially correct.
edit on 4-3-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

No, nobody would want it. because this is called a dependency. however cool and amazing alien technology might be, the fact remains that an unknown tung invented it, and therefor knows more about it than you. For all you know, they purposely use these materials to observe us so that if we ever got it and used it, they would know how to break it.

No sane government nor military would touch anything alien. As no matter how much you think you know about it, there's always the fact that an unknown people know more about it than you.

But aside from that, my question lingers. Is there any mention of technology in any ufo or alien account that was not already postulated by man? We're are the stories of antimatter from before its discovery? Or other things.

Why is it that all ufology is always within the grasps of human understanding of science and materials, and never beyond what ewe currently know?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Because even if this were true. The answer is simple. And it's just that. Even the most complicated questions have the most simplest answer.

DNA for example the base chemicals are just 4 letters in sequence. How simple is that for something thought to be so complex.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Technology advances exponentially.

What people perceive as giant leaps are actually millions of inconspicuous little steps.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

because DNA is not complex. It's an infinite loop error, quite literally. Just like binary code is not that complex. This is why evolution is possible. Because seemingly complex things are actually just really simple things done over and over again.

DNA, for all it's worth, is nothing more than viral resistance, shape building, and deactivated parts no longer needed/

The genetic Architecture of Ali Rahim and Preston Scott Cohen are perfect examples of how just two or 3 things can make very seemingly complex forms that aren't really.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Or...were those parts de-activated for a reason? hmmmm

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Considering every species has both activated and deactivated genes, no. There was no reason other than by chance. A bird would still be a bird if the genes for a tail, teeth, and hand claws was activated. Some birds still have these traits active however. And for them it is a benefit.

There is nothing we have deactivated that would serve any purpose for us now.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join