It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness accounts of ET technology are now emerging in government research and in the marketplace.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I remember growing up; the biggest technological advancement was the calculator.

Consider how slow paced technology progressed until the earlier part of the 1990’s…

• The old catho-ray tube TV sets didn’t really change that much from the 1940’s until LCD flat screens were introduced in the late 90’s. It took 55 some years for television technology to abandon the old catho-ray tube.
• Vinyl records were introduced in 1930 and with few refinements; we were still turning them until the CD was made available 50 years later in 1982.
• Audio magnetic recording tape was introduced in the 1890’s and with a few refinements we continued to use tape to record Audio and Video for the next 100 years until the year 2000.
• In 1847 the incandescent light bulb was invented, we continued to use this form or lighting until the year 2007 when congress approved a new energy law to stop manufacturing the old fashioned light bulb after 160 years of use.
• The internal combustion engine was introduced in 1826. The first hybrid car was introduced 174 years later in the year 2000 by Toyota.

Since the earlier part of the 1990’s, technology seems to be moving at a rapid pace. It seems like every couple of years there’s an announcement of some new breakthrough technology. These announcements would always trigger thoughts of statements made by witnesses and abductees from a number of UFO cases I’ve researched over the past 25 years. These statements are based on eyewitness accounts of ET technology that nobody in the science community at the time would have thought possible.

I don’t want to come across that any of these similarities are based on fact. I’m not a physicist and can’t begin to explain quantum mechanics, string theory or other theories for that matter. I do however find some of these emerging technologies quite similar to some of the eyewitness statements I’ve read about in the past. Many of these breakthrough technological similarities can be found in UFO cases throughout the internet and in many books on the subject of abductions and UFO sightings.

In this thread, I will try to show in simple terms, using (1) short case study statement, and comparison pictures on why I feel some of these descriptions of UFO technology may be related to the new and emerging technologies we are reading and seeing on the market today. I’ve included links to where you can read more about a particular case and also information on emerging technologies being researched.
Could these new technologies be the result of reverse engineered debris from recovered ET craft? Or is this just a coincidence and just a normal progression of technology? The similarities are without a doubt surprising.
What do you think?

1. Eyewitness descriptions of ET craft and the shape of stealth military aircraft.

Kenneth Arnold’s description of a boomerang-shaped object.

Hitler’s Horten Ho 229, one of World War II’s most advanced design. This was considered the first true stealth fighter design.

Kenneth Arnold Case

Hitler's Horten Ho 229

Rendlesham File: Describes A Triangle-Shaped Aerial Craft that was also witnessed by more than 80 other personnel- Sgt James Penniston

Taranis Robot Stealth Bomber

Rebdlesham Case

Taranis Stealth Bomber

2. Metal recovered from the Roswell crash and development of thin high strength metal.

Lt. Walter G. Haut “deathbed” affidavit confirmed handling part of the recovered metal from the Roswell crash.

New liquid metal
Memory metal that has similar properties as the Roswell metal debris.

Lt. Walter G. Haut, Roswell Crash - “Samples of wreckage were passed around the table. It was unlike any material I had or have ever seen in my life. Pieces, which resembled metal foil, paper thin yet extremely strong, and pieces with unusual markings along their length were handled from man to man, each voicing their opinion. No one was able to identify the crash debris.”

Lt. Walter G. Haut

Scientists Develop High Strength Bendable Liquid Metal
www.nextenergynews.com...

3. Eyewitness testimony of UFO’s cloaking themselves and Current research on a cloak that hides objects.

UFO caught on infrared camera.

Invisibility- bending light around objects.

“As the object flew overhead you could clearly tell there was mass to it,” the husband stated. “The moon was shining behind it just to the left of the object. As it flew overhead it made absolutely ‘NO’ sound! There were no lights emitting from it and it appeared to be transparent. The only thing you could actually see was the outline of the object.” Then the object seemed to just completely disappear.

Texas couple reports silent boomerang UFO was ‘transparent’
www.examiner.com...

One step closer to turning a man invisible: Scientists make cloak that hides objectsxt
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scientists Bend Light To Make Object Invisible
www.photoxels.com...

4. Element 115 anti-matter, anti-gravity propulsion, warp drive and project Cern.

Bob Lazar

Creating anti-matter

Bob Lazar explained how the atomic element 115 (or ununpentium (Uup)) served as a nuclear fuel for the propulsion of the alien craft. Element 115 provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity under particulate bombardment. As the intense strong nuclear force field of element 115′s nucleus was properly amplified, the resulting effect would be a distortion of the surrounding gravitational field. A vehicle producing this distortion could alter its own relation to the space around it, allowing it to dramatically shorten the distance between itself and its destination.

Bob Lazar

Scientists Claim breakthrough in Antimatter Hunt.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

CERN finds external funding for new Antimatter Project
www.huffingtonpost.com...

5. Abductees have claimed extraterrestrials can materialize out of nowhere or walk through walls – scientists experimenting with teleportation.

Beam me up Scotty

Lab Transport Experiment

Many people have claimed to have seen Flying Saucers beaming up objects and people, with some even recalling their experiences. Tractor beams are not yet a reality in the real world, but scientists have made the first steps - using light beams to move small objects up to a metre or so, with possible distances of 10 metres or more possible.

Beam me up, Scotty! Tractor Beams from Science Fiction to Reality
hubpages.com...

6. Alien implants and development of chemical coated stents and Nano-Technology.

Implant’s removed by Dr. Lier.

Nano-Technology

Chemical Coated Stent

Colbern has analyzed several of Leir’s objects and spent extensive time working with objects number 15 and 16. Both objects were found to have some type of chemical coating on them, similar to shell or bone, that he feels may be responsible for a lack of immune response in the human body. This would explain how the object can be inserted and not cause the body to reject it. Colbern states that these implants are sophisticated nano-technological devices with carbon nano-tube electronics built right in. Carbon nano-tubes are very tiny cylinders of carbon similar to graphite and are the world’s strongest known material with advanced conductive properties. While we do have carbon nano-tube technology and are currently using it in some applications, Colbern says our research is in its infancy and clearly not sophisticated enough to produce these types of devices.

Alien implants based on carbon nano-tube technology
www.themistsofavalon.net...

7. Abductees recount telepathic communication with extraterrestrials - government is funding telepathy research.

A team of researchers at the University of California, Irvine (UCI), has received a $4 million grant to study “neuroscientific and signal-processing foundations of synthetic telepathy.”

Government to Fund Synthetic Telepathy Research
www.securitymanagement.com...

8. Travis Walton & Betty Hill describes seeing a holographic star map on board a UFO - holographic technology emerging.

The Case of Travis Walton

Betty Hill Holographic Star Map

Cell Phones of the future?

Travis Walton who passed (2) lie detector tests, describes seeing a holographic map of a star system when he was on board a UFO for 5 days.

IBM Sees Visions of Holographic Cell phones within 5 Years
www.technewsworld.com...

9. Extraterrestrial Craft controlled by minds of ET’s – Military developing “thought helmets.”

David Adair

Linda Moulton Howe

Controlling thought?

David Adair, examined extraterrestrial propulsion system at area 51 - That’s when I realized that the engine is not just heat sensitive; it reacts to mental waves. It is symbiotic and will lock on to how you think and feel. This allows it to interface with you. And that means this thing was aware. And it knew it was there. And I knew that it knew I was there.

David Adair

Linda Moulton Howe - The last page of the briefing paper had a list of projects that included Project Aquarius. Aquarius was described as an effort to study all extraterrestrial technology, to try to back engineer it and apply what was learned to America’s own space program. While I was trying to produce that Home Box Office special, I was told by a number of sources that the retrieved extraterrestrial craft were controlled by the minds of the ET pilots through head and hand devices.

Linda Moulton Howe

The Army’s Totally Serious Mind-Control Project

Soldiers barking orders at each other is so 20th Century. That’s why the U.S. Army has just awarded a $4 million contract to begin developing “thought helmets” that would harness silent brain waves for secure communication among troops. Ultimately, the Army hopes the project will “lead to direct mental control of military systems by thought alone.”

Mind Control Research

10. Lt. Phillip Corso, provided recovered extraterrestrial technology to private industry to be reversed engineered and used for military applications.

Corso tells all…

Fiber Optics

Night Vision Goggles

Lasers

Integrated Circuit

From Fiber Optics, Night Visions Goggles, Lasers and the integrated circuit, all are claimed to have been developed from reverse engineering of the Roswell crash debris according to Lt. Phillip Corso. Corso’s book “The Day After Roswell” explains how he funneled crash debris through private industry to reverse engineer recovered ET technology.

The Day After Roswell

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a very interesting read makes you wonder what happened to the real ET designers s&F
and not to forget the thermal imaging camera
edit on 3-3-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not only this, but the military continues to collaborate with ET's behind the scenes. There are active stargates on this planet and much more. You can learn about such projects through black military operations and DUMBs to get things rolling. I once read that military technology advances at a rate of 40-something years to every civilian year... You'd better believe it!

edit on 3-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Great work on the thread s&f for you !
The greatest thing the aliens gave us though is velcro !
But seriously good thread !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Beautiful presentation O.P. interesting that you include David Adair, just so happens I relistened to three interviews he did with Art Bell from August 19, 1997, November 17, 1997 and June 25, 2001 which are amazing. It has been a long time and wanted to refresh my memory.

www.greatdreams.com...

S&F
edit on 3-3-2011 by Aquarius1 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That is an awesome thread!
Kudos to you.
If you want to find out the amazing stuff
they are working on,
check out Physorg.com.
I t will blow your mind,if not make it hurt

Good job!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

A case could also be made for the following equation... more people=more thoughts=more inventions.

Consider the case of rock tools...in use for centuries..until people started to forge metals.
Also, the case of walking, bipeds have been using it since the beginning of mankind...until someone ran.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would like to clear something up about Dr. Roger Lier, he is not a surgeon but a foot doctor and does not remove implants himself, the removals are done by another doctor who works with him who is a surgeon, the analysis of these implants are done by outside labs, Dr. Lier doesn't do them himself, my question is what exactly is he and why does he give the impression that he does the work, seems all he does is present the results, I would like to see him do a disclaimer when doing interviews which he doesn't do.

In all fairness to Dr. Lier he is qualified to do examinations.

It is important that we do the research and background checks on people in ufology.

www.alienscalpel.com...

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Very nicely presented, but...

I'm sorry, but these gross similarities don't really mean anything. One could just as easily point out that an extremely large number of modern technologies were 'invented' on the show Star Trek -- cellphones, floppy disks, iPads, natural language processing, and more. That doesn't mean I can go enlist in Starfleet. At best you can say "Someone imagined a tool and eventually, after much hard work, someone else made it real."

If you could show a discontinuity, like, say, a functional technology of high precision that we know how to make but have no understanding of, then you might have something. But what you have here is just looking at clouds and seeing that 'that one looks like a bunny'.

Take element 115, for instance. It was supposed to be relatively stable. It is not. (Sure, there might be some funky isotope that lasts longer, but we have no evidence to think that's realistic.) Or holography -- such has been imagined since people first started telling each other stories about wizards. But the technological path that has led us to making it a reality is well documented and understood -- straightforward, really.

The speed of development is certainly interesting, but well-studied and even predicted. Human knowledge, barring the fall of global civilization, increases exponentially and has done since neolithic times. If you take all the usable information humans had at 0 AD, it took about 1500 years to double. Then it took around 250 years to double again. Another 130 or so to double again. And so on, with exponentially decreasing time for each next doubling.

What's changed is that recently (past few decades), the time-frame for knowledge growth and innovative solution-building has shortened to such a degree that such doublings are within the lifespan of humans. If you were an immortal caveman, you'd have started feeling this way for a few hundred years now ("I turn around and all of sudden there's METAL everywhere and people don't have nearly so many hanging face-cancers!").

This most recent growth can probably be most directly attributed to 1) the creation of computers, 2) the networking of those computers and the people who use them, and 3) advances in materials science (which has gotten a LOT of cool sh-... er ..."stuff" done in recent years). Computers created "The Information Age" and MSc has always been the defining science of all eras.

Terrance McKenna went to some.... pretty odd mental-spaces when he took this idea (and a LOT of drugs) to its conclusion. Extrapolations are that in a few years, global information will be doubling every nanosecond. Obviously that kind of asymptotic growth cannot be literally true, but it does mean that "something weird" will happen. Nowadays, we call that weirdness "The Technological Singularity".

So, again, nicely presented, but not very meaningful.

Oh and I REALLY wish people would understand that "quantum teleportation" is not at all what they imagine it to be. It's more properly called "quantum copying".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Excellent thread, and one that made me sign in just to comment.

You have put alot of thought and effort in to this and I for one can see it as clear as day. Unfortunately though people will still turn a blind eye no matter what evidence you present to them and eventually you will decide that your efforts will be better off elsewhere. Unfortunately the reality is people are waking up slowly and no matter what you say or do the process cannot be speeded up, its like the timing of awakening is set in stone by something much much bigger than we can comprehend at this time.

Some really good thoughts about your thread and I look forward to reading more from you

Deservedly starred and flagged

edit on 4-3-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Anything Man imagines he will eventually create.
Unfortunalely that also applies to weapons right down to crappy throw away gimicks.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good thread myfriend
Lots to ponder and look into

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
All will know one day. I really dont understand why its so hard for people to grasp the concept.

Saying aliens dont exist = saying we are alone in the universe. We are NOT alone in the universe. With the knowledge we currently have of space and the universe, thats just absurd to say. absurd. go look at a picture of how large the universe is.

So when they finally decided to make their presence known to us, [ for numerous reasons] why would we NOT go after the technology right off the bat? That would be the first priority. We have the military tracking these objects on radar going over 6000mph and military leaders completely losing their cool. They had to learn the hard way they were not in control. They couldnt speak about it in public being that they had absolute no control of the situation, so the coverups began. You bet your ass they went after their technology. This stuff is all very real, its not just some kids smoking weed thinking this stuff up.

This has been going on for a LONG while now. Its amazing how we are still kept in the dark so much, but whats more amazing is people still cant understand this. Its all very logical.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

and you know what, Is it a coincidence that alllll the men they go on lecture tours about this stuff get killed? I dont think so. They talk about some REALLY crazy #. Like # so crazy they are either being completely serious, or COMPLETELY delusional. They would not all be killed if they were completely delusional. Again, the gov't is laughing at us.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the aliens may have given us all these wonderful things, but our best invention or discovery , and our creations which we can give to the universe is music and art !

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
An excellent thread S+F.

I find the topic of nano technology items being found in humans and removed as the most worrying.
The fact that there is hard evidence can't be ignored.

As far as the rapid advance of human technology since the 1980's goes, personally, I agree with Ray Kurzweil's theory regarding the law of accelerating returns. This works on the idea that technology advances at an exponential rate. Of course, this leads to he inevitable 'technological singularity'; the time when artificial intelligence gets together with the nanobots and creates our Matrix / Terminator future.

Law Of Accelerating Returns Wikipedia article.

Technological Singularity Wikipedia article.

'The Singularity Is Near' Official Website

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

A case could also be made for the following equation... more people=more thoughts=more inventions.

doubt that

education is a joke these days. cant have a thinking populace..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nice thread! You know, I've often thought about the possibility that the very computer I'm using to post this reply is in some part borrowed alien tech.

This is something I've thought about a lot in the last couple of years. I'm not a 2012 believer but I joked to my family that maybe the increase in technology advancement is to make life more enjoyable until we bite the proverbial bullet in 2012.

Thanks again, S+F.

Oh, I've never heard about that liquid metal. Now that is awesome.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Oh noes. Humans advancing faster? MUST BE ALIENS.

Please. If you have no faith in your own species' abilities, then at least prove why you think this way.

All technology is this way. It is invented, established, and then replaced by something revolutionary.

If its functional it works.

Do tell. is there any example of alien technology being beyond what is currently known to science?
edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't understand what sort of more evidence the Non-Believers actually want to make them realise this is actually happening, all going on, is real etc.

I would bet that even if a non-believer was abducted and taken for a joy ride to the Moon and back in a fancy spaceship, they would say to themselves in the morning, nurh, must have been a dream!

If you do take a step back and look at all the evidence, the Government witnesses, the technology etc., you must be really stupid to NOT realise this is very real.

Maybe they need some sort of "V" invasion for it to sink in lol?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join