It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

"The truth is a sceptic will never believe unless they experience for themselves ... and that's not necessarily a bad thing !" quote..

I'm sure you are very passionate and believe whole heartedly in reincarnation and past lives but for me it's just a step too far. And when you make statements like that above I can't help but come to the conclusion that things like alien abduction and past life regression are for "believers" only...
Still, just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not real... I still can't believe we voted in the Con/Dems and that's real!

I look forward to following this thread and seeing where it leads.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

In all honesty,I would have to ask this...
You do realize that you're wasting your time,don't you?
I don't believe in past lives.

Hey mamabeth,

I respect the fact that you personally do not believe in pastlives ... but surely as an intelligent woman you must understand that just because 'you' personally don't believe in something that it is automatically true do you ?

Woody

edit on 3-3-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I dont know what I think about past lives. Because of an experience I have had in this one, I tend to disbelieve in them, as they are commonly thought to be. As I experienced it, time is not linear, in fact, and so there is not one "you" that threads through many lives in linear fashion. Instead there in one "You" in the form of a highest self that is shared among all of us, life itself, consciousness itself, is a singularity with many facets. Everything exists in an eternal "now" in the ultimate sense, but we in our "individual" selves experience it as linear movement through time and space.

Anyhoo. I have had several incidences in my life where it seemed I was remembering a "past life." But I sort of wonder if that isnt just our dipping our toes into the collective remembrance/experience/now sometimes, perhaps when something going on in this experience hits a similar chord.

So for instance, instead of you having individually lived over and over as someone who grew up without your birth parents, this individual expression of the God, taps into or has harmony with other expressions of God that have a similar experience. In fact, you are no more those expressions than you are that of Hitler, or Stalin, but your experience in this life makes you harmonize with and "cross experience" other aspects of being that are playing the same "chord."

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

"The truth is a sceptic will never believe unless they experience for themselves ... and that's not necessarily a bad thing !" quote..

I'm sure you are very passionate and believe whole heartedly in reincarnation and past lives but for me it's just a step too far. And when you make statements like that above I can't help but come to the conclusion that things like alien abduction and past life regression are for "believers" only...
Still, just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not real... I still can't believe we voted in the Con/Dems and that's real!

I look forward to following this thread and seeing where it leads.

I like this reply and I like sceptics with open minds and a sense of humour ... I find they ask the best questions.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there Tayesin ... long time no type

The method I developed is really very simple yet extremely effective and is based on a 3 part relaxation technique ... it is very close to hypnosis but for the fact that the client is aware of what is going on throughout.

I use the 3 part relaxation in order to stun the conscious mind so to speak ... the reason my clients can recall everything is because the conscious mind is still able to observe ... but not interfere.

All the client has to do is give the first response to any question asked before the conscious mind tries to edit it in order to make it fit in with the events in their current lifetime

I can relate to your comment about 'sitting on the shoulder' ... I always say I get to travel the world without leaving the comfort of my office.

Woody

Thanks Woody.

Your method sounds basically similar to the one I use.. would be no surprise there. And as you say it allows the experiencer to be in control of their situation at all times as well as providing the experience of being in two worlds/times, at the same time.

Keep up your excellent work and know you are Loved.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

the books on the journey`s of johnathon livingstone seagull is a great example for others to begin to understand the journey.

I love that book

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The story of your son is fascinating ... I would love to regress him ... although chances are he'd probably recall bein a Las Vegas Showgirl in the 60's instead of a redheaded Irishman

That's hilarious! lol! I would LOVE for him to be regressed! That child has amazed me, ever since he was old enough to talk. There are a few things that I had even forgotten, but was reminded when reading through his baby book.

When he was born, my now ex-husband and I were determined not to let him play with toy guns. Guns always scared me, even though I was raised around them and knew not to bother them, etc. I just didn't want him to be interested because they always scared me, even when I was little. From about the time he turned one though, he would pretend that anything and everything was a gun and would say "bang!" We couldn't figure out how he even knew how to do that because he had never been around a gun at all... not even a toy one. Being the overly protective parents we were, we wouldn't let him even watch anything like that on tv. I was a stay-at-home mom so I knew what he was exposed to. I was baffled. Now, he's a Civil War reenactor and is truly passionate about it, and yes, he has guns, lol. I haven't let him shoot real ammo... only black powder, be he lives and breathes the Civil War and jokingly says he was born in the 1840's. I wonder if there's more to it than that. He has hinted at things, like he believes there is more to it than just an interest in the Civil War, but he's one of those that stays lost in his own little world and while he jokes around A LOT, he doesn't often just discuss his thoughts and such. He belongs to an Irish brigade, of course, lol.

He went through a phase where he was obsessed with the Titanic. I think he was 8 years old at the time. He could draw detailed pictures of it... I still have some of them. He drew details that I wouldn't have even thought of, but after looking at pics of the Titanic, they were details that were actually there!

I still have issues with the Civil War sometimes, but not as bad as I did once before. I made a thread about it once, because I'm into the reenacting thing now too, but the battle fields (the real ones, where real battles took place) made me feel so distraught that it was hard for me... especially since my son wanted me to take him to every one within driving distance, lol. But, I talked to someone else on here through U2U about the possibility of a past life during the war and while I haven't been able to overcome all the emotions I experience on these battle grounds, I have to say that I have improved significantly. I wonder if my aversion to guns and the agonizing feelings I was getting on battle fields are linked? I have to think so.

Maybe I'll try to get my son to talk about things sometime. I would love to know his feelings on past lives. My boyfriend (also a reenactor) believes he was a CW soldier and even thinks he knows who he was. I think it's all amazing. I have to wonder if a big majority of the reenactors think they are reencarnated CW soldiers, but just wont admit it.

Oh, and I just thought of another question. I apologize if it has already been asked. I've seen other people's opinions before, but would like to get yours. Do you think that family members end up together, life after life? The reason I ask is, when my youngest daughter was around 4 years old, she said "When I was big and you were little..." I don't remember exactly what she said, but it was something about how she used to carry me. Just curious if that is something you come across often.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

To answer your question ... yes I most certainly do believe that the same group of souls come together in multiple lifetimes (not necessarily 'every' lifetime).

I can say this with some confidence because I have encountered several people in this lifetime that I know where present in my pastlives ... particularly the Cornish one ... and if you go to the website link and read the 'Pastlife Case-histories' you will read about how I met my sister from my Crow incarnation when I regressed someone. The parallels were indisputable

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Hey there Illusionsaregrander,

What you are talking about sounds like the potential for ancestral-memories that I mentioned in an earlier post. And whilst I do believe in Pastlife Memories (because of my own experiences and the substanciating evidence I have turned-up during research) ... I also think that some people might be tuning into their genetic ancestral memories.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My wife went to a Pastlife Regression Therapist. She was told she used to live on the continent of Atlantis. She was told she was royalty.
She sure isn't royalty in this life.
The therapist told her in my past life I was a gladiator and was eaten by a lion in the coliseum. Maybe that's why I don't like cats.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I just ordered the book called "Same soul many bodies" and it is supposed to have referenced some future life regressions, have you ever run into this?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think the question is...So how many lives do you think you get? Do you think you're like descended from a dinosaur. Or is there some kind of point that this all began?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok everyone it's 2:20am here and I'm calling it a day ... I will be back tomorrow to answer the posts I have not got around to yet.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thats an interesting possibility.

I have to admit that I dont have it all written in stone in my mind. This is one of those topics that I just have to remain open minded about because I just dont have enough evidence one way or the other to form a really firm opinion. I do always love to read posts like yours. I think you made a really good case for your viewpoint.

Plato is my favorite mind, and he famously DID believe in reincarnation, so that also keeps me very open to the possibility. The man just wasnt wrong about anything much, although he sometimes hid things in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

I was thinking past life memories (if real) could be DNA memories. Like your DNA can have a memory and gain more info over the years so if you get a um.... "memory leek" it could be from your great great great great great great great great grandfather/mother.

Why have a past life or believe in reincarnation if you can't remember every past life? Will you not make the same mistakes? If reincarnation was real would you not remember everything about your past life?

There is only 1 case i have ever heard of that was reincarnation (and i believe it was real) because the kid knew everything about his past life he could not know all the info he did about the guy who got shot stuff the dead mans friends did not know only people like his wife and he had a birthmark where he/the dead man got shot.

Would not all people be able to remember?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok, this is going to sound like a joke, but it's not. I am a woman, but I swear I know what it feels like to have a penis, and my husband used to laugh but now he's convinced because i've given him many details of what it feels like to have a penis, and as a guy, i guess he would know. So, is it possible i was a man in some past life? I've actually always felt that i never had past lives, because i feel like i'm a new soul. Almost child like. But who knows....

Things i've always been curious about:
How many past lives does the average person have?
Since we have been around for so long, why is it that some may have lived 4 or 5 or more times before, but some of us may be on our first trip here?

Also, and this is a bit dark but just curious, do people remember all of their past life or just small bits? Do people remember dying or what happened after death?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

...future life regressions, have you ever run into this?

Now that makes me curious! The only strange "memories" i ever recall having as a child don't resemble a past time but more like a future time. And the color blue was very distinct for some reason. I used to draw that "world" i remembered and i think i might still have some of those drawings.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My question.
Please tell me when will I stop coming back to this insane, crazy upside down world?

I've had enough of all the ignorant, brain dead, lost people...Stop the world I want to get off

edit on 3-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You mentioned you do not use hypnosis, there are other out there, Bryan Jameison comes to mind.

Long acclaimed as a Master Past-Life regressionist, Bryan also is internationally recognized as a true pioneer in the field of past-life therapy. After creating his own non-hypnotic method of past-life regression in 1968, he went on to facilitate more than 25,000 regressions and trained nearly 2,000 others to become past-life regressionists in the United States,Canada and Western Europe.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Bryan Jaemison has passed from this lifetime.

www.christian-reincarnation.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
reply to post by ldyserenity

...future life regressions, have you ever run into this?

Now that makes me curious! The only strange "memories" i ever recall having as a child don't resemble a past time but more like a future time. And the color blue was very distinct for some reason. I used to draw that "world" i remembered and i think i might still have some of those drawings.

That sounds awesome, I'd love to hear the story and see the drawings!!!
I once had a dream of a red world. But I don't know if it was even this planet, or if it even exists anywhere but in my dreams!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join