It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER `Sky Spiral' Seen Over Russia - 2nd In 3 Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just watched the second video posted in the thread on youtube. I don't know if it's exactly the same but the one I saw had pulsing lights surrounding the missile. I was just wondering what could they be?? I'm seriously just asking the question not implying anything.
edit on 3/4/2011 by nathanscottecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think its going down folx already. Some form of disclosure weither good or bad..
S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Nunya....just go back to initial post by Aarys...than go to beforeitsnews.com and view 2nd video....you'll see what
I commented on at 1 minute 10 seconds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I think its going down folx already. Some form of disclosure weither good or bad..
S&F

Disclosure?
I think we have know about Russian rocket launches for a long time... in fact they beat us to it

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This isn't a spiral but a rocket but i can't remember the name of it

Go onto YouTube and read the comments on vids like these and somebody will tell you the name of it and i think that its a Chinese rocket.

I used to think that these were UFO's.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We are denying them space access.

HAARP can be used to change the atmosphere and increase it's density....rocket hits brick wall in atmosphere and spins around trying to push up thru it burning off it's fuel...never reaching orbit.

Simple technology from Tesla finally seeing use. Russia's got to be scared out of their pants. They have absolutely no force projection capability.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

What parts of "Just curious" and "No intention of offending" didn't you get? I was being genuine.

And you call me ignorant...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
All ya have to do is watch some rocket launches and you won't need a theory you will KNOW

we call that process 'denying ignorance'

I really like this one...

Progress M-03M Launch.

You get the awesome effect on Russian rockets because of the multiple thruster around the main one... gives you that star pattern and no it's not falling either, even if it looks like it is

This one is icily, breathtakingly beautiful. It looks like an aurora at times, too. Does this kind of rocket affect the atmosphere the same way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join