It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER `Sky Spiral' Seen Over Russia - 2nd In 3 Days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/455/347/OMG_-_ANOTHER_Sky_Spiral_Seen_Over_Russia_-_2nd_In_3_Days_Both_Videos.html

If they say this is another russian rocket failure, then the russians will look pretty useless at sending there rokerts into space.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Are Russians 'useless' or is someone else bringing them down? Who knows just what is going on, anymore?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hope that works...

Is it just me or are rockets faster than that? I'm lucky to have never seen one

edit on 2/3/2011 by Planet teleX because: Comments

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is old news...also look carefully.... the object in question is between the camera and the light pole...BS

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

experimental propulsion system, maybe? whatever the case, the thing is not very well hidden.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

There is no light pole in either of these video. Your discussing a video from another thread. These are separate instances.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What's with the red lights in a triangle off to the right. Obviously you guys seen this right? They seem to be flashing in sequence

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Very cool, although I don't how extraordinary they could be considered, we have seen numerous vids of Russian rockets. I wouldn't call those spirals either, but that's just me.

Peace,
spec
edit on 2-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Everyone is falling into their trap...Don't worry and do not fear anything.This is what they want...Anyway, you can't do 1 thing about it, so why even think about it...If your wife just died and was buried, why keep harping (no pun intended) on it. There is nothing you can do about it. Just let them keep on with their $hit and pay it no mind. They'll soon stop or change their plans one....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
where`s the spiral?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

If your wife just died and was buried, why keep harping (no pun intended) on it. There is nothing you can do about it.

I wish ATS had a thumbs down button underneath the star button.
If you’re trying to make a point you did a lousy job of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't see a spiral anywhere.....

All I see is a rocket that seems to actually be working correctly.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah, this has nothing to do with aliens or ufos, just with folks who don't know or don't want to know what a rocket looks like. Thankfully I have seen many in person, even one fail (producing a "spiral"), so I don't fall prey to things like this.
edit on 2-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Yeah, this has nothing to do with aliens or ufos, just with folks who don't know or don't want to know what a rocket looks like. Thankfully I have seen many in person, even one fail (producing a "spiral"), so I don't fall prey to things like this.
edit on 2-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

Just curious, why 'thankfully'? I don't see how being close to a live rocket could benefit anyone.

No intention of offending.

PTX

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
All ya have to do is watch some rocket launches and you won't need a theory you will KNOW

we call that process 'denying ignorance'

I really like this one...

Progress M-03M Launch.

You get the awesome effect on Russian rockets because of the multiple thruster around the main one... gives you that star pattern and no it's not falling either, even if it looks like it is

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
experimental propulsion system, maybe? whatever the case, the thing is not very well hidden.

Experimental nothing... old fashioned Russian rocket tech

Kazakhstan is where Baikonur Cosmodrome is
edit on 3-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am ALWAYS the first to give the benefit of the doubt.
I am a believer first and a sceptic second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said......

I must have clicked on the wrong link.
Can ANYONE show me a spiral????????????

ANYONE???????????

HELOOOOOOOOO???????

I admit, it's late and I have been drinking.
I know I must have missed it.
Where is the Spiral???????

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

I don't see how being close to a live rocket could benefit anyone.

Who said anything about being close to a live rocket? When things like this are observed they are MILES and MILES away. There is no danger to the observer. Perhaps this level of ignorance is something you should work on before putting your foot in your mouth any further.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Mmmmmm misinfo anyone? Seems to me that claiming obvious rocket malfunctions are anything like the Norway Spiral, which they aren't, only serves to distract from the seriousness of the actual Norway Spiral mystery.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
then the russians will look pretty useless at sending there rokerts into space.

How? Why?
Check the news, pal, U.S's satellite failed last night and cost about 500,000,000$.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join