It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen: Are we watching a "mind control"/MKUltra asset self destruct?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just because he doesn't live by everyone else's 'rules' doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him. He is living his life the way he wants to...something we should all be able to do as long as we are not hurting others. He did his job...the one where they based a tv series on his REAL life, and they made tons of money because of it. They should have NO say in how he lives his life off camera, because he was still showing up to work, his lines memorized and ready to work.

He is aware of conspiracy theories... People who examine the 'establishment', and don't take things as truth just because someone else told us to. Intelligent people who speculate on things.

You don't have to agree with how he lives, but its his freedom, his choice. I joined just so I can post this, because I think that lately I have been seeing a lot of judgemental and negative threads or postings because people don't agree with a persons right to choose. For example, the one that says children should be taken away from parents who smoke...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

He has been sober (at least since this media circus started).

Right. Just because he's sober doesn't mean his brain hasn't already been permanently changed for the worse. It's not like the guy was smoking a simple joint and drinking a few beers here and there.

He was snorting insane amounts of coke and smoking crack. He's been doing that for his whole life. It takes it's toll. He doesn't look like a man who is all there mentally...and he looks terrible physically.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I reckon hes right not to care what the media thinks, hope he gets the 3million per episode, would rather him get it than some nonce who wouldnt spend any of it
He sure has aged in the last year though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Mr. D

He has been sober (at least since this media circus started).

Right. Just because he's sober doesn't mean his brain hasn't already been permanently changed for the worse. It's not like the guy was smoking a simple joint and drinking a few beers here and there.

He was snorting insane amounts of coke and smoking crack. He's been doing that for his whole life. It takes it's toll. He doesn't look like a man who is all there mentally...and he looks terrible physically.

I'm with donnavita on this one. I came back to this country after being gone for over 15 years only to find many so ready to judge others. Nobody is perfect except the Creator. Who are we to judge others? If he is not hurting anyone else except himself then why are people soooo willing and ready to rag on him? That goes for others too. I've seen this in so many places, people just need to chill and get a their own lives instead of trying to run everyone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There is another possibility;

It could have something to do with his stance on 9/11 and his video,

"20 minutes with the president"

If he were being targeted, the centre of the media spotlight might be the safest place for him to be.

I guess we'll see. But one thing's for sure, Charlie "Winning" Sheen wants people to watch this, whatever it turns out to be.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I always thought that "Two and a Half Men" was a vehicle for Sheen to put his real life on the small screen. It was never about "Ducky" or the kid.

Just look at the interaction between Charlie and his tv mom, the women his character screws and thus forth.

It's the Charlie Sheen Reality Show.

It just seems like Charlie has gotten sick of being himself in front of a screen and is now lashing out.

Whether or not he's insane or a pawn remains to be seen. There's no way that someone could spend 25+ years destroying themselves and find out one day that it was all an act. It's possible but Sheen has spent years engaging in hedonistic, self-destructive behavior. He threw away a marriage to Denise Richards! It's too bad as that seemed to be the only good thing he was doing all those years.
edit on 3-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No. I think he's finally had one too many drug and alcohol binges and he's snapped

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You forgot the most important part: assassination of a high profile political figure. Until Charlie Sheen starts firing you can't say he's an MKULTRA, right now he would just be an MKULTRA agent partying a little too hard.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I always thought that "Two and a Half Men" was a vehicle for Sheen to put his real life on the small screen. It was never about "Ducky" or the kid.

Just look at the interaction between Charlie and his tv mom, the women his character screws and thus forth.

Exactly, can anyone in the media really be surprised by the antics of Charlie Sheen? He was the "wild thing" he made the movie Hot Shots 1 and Deux (both awesome btw), he was in the movie "The Chase" where he steals a car and somehow gets his hostage to fall in love with him. I think Charlie is being bashed by the media for political reasons so I support him, but just look at his movies and you can see this is a wild man, why are you so surprised when he acts like this in real life? Fiction following life or life imitating art? Either way, it's the phenomenon that keeps calling itself Charlie Sheen.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

i have to agree, he needs a way out and a reason to stay out

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why on earth would this have anything to do with MKultra?

Hes a narcissist who is letting his own narcissism destroy him.

Hes a satanist who worships the chaos of his own life, and truly believes he can overcome anything. Hes playing G-d. He talks of himself as if he were a god, who all of us should bow down and worship.

Hes INSANE, but there isnt any reason at all to mention MKUltra. People can become that way without CIA mind abuse. Indeed, this is how its always been

And the fact that Alex Jones defends his antics only reveals what kind of guy Alex Jones is. He always says hes from a distinguished southern calvinist family who helped establish the state of Texas. First of all, hes CALVINIST, and anyone who knows anything about the depravity of calvinism can quickly understand that Jones isnt to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You're watching another man who has drank and drugged his way into declining mental health. Just like Mel Gibson, he is showing signs of alcohol and drug related early onset dementia.

Not a conspiracy. However, it is a pretty good warning.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen is an example of a person addicted to a number of drugs more than likely. My guess is he dabbles in meth,crack, and some prescription stuff along with more than not some form of anti-depressant. Their handing those things out like candy now! His last interview I watched he was totally tweaking. Grinding his teeth and generally fidgety and eyes darting around all over the place. His kids were taken away from him and rightfully so!
Yet another shinning example of Hollywood's effect on it's people. I ask the people who let their children watch all the garbage reality shows and alike..if they feel comfortable raising their kids on Hollywood's values! Then look at a picture of Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan,Anna Nichole Smith, etc. Main stream media, Hollywood...it's all the same..One Big Freaking Lie told nightly to the masses of sheep!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
My guess is he dabbles in meth,crack,

Come on, seriously? He's way too wealthy to do meth and crack. Give the guy some credit. When you're that rich you don't do crack, aka the poor man's coc aine. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about drugs on ATS but that comment just needed a rebuttal.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

um, I think he already mentioned rocks in one of his many interviews.

Which means he atleast smokes coc aine; whether that be freebase or crack is open to speculation. but i wouldnt doubt he wouldnt believe he has the brain power to overcome a crack addiction.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

We are seeing the early stages of this type of addiction in my opinion. Yes he has been doing drugs and drinking for years, but I believe he is now moved on to these type of drugs. Just because your rich does not mean you dont do drugs like theses. Look at Amy Winehouse! tell me she is not on Meth. They even have a reality show called Celebrity Rehab

edit on 3/3/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

My uncle was a crack addict, and he looks exactly like charlie sheen. Pale, skinny, and his teeth (indicating crack or meth) dont look very good either. And his manicness is another big sign.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
no you're watching the media demonize him period

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yes, I noticed his teeth as well. They were almost brown. Kind of starting to go the same way that Eddie Van Halen went. At least he was able to save himself before it was to late, but now he has to wear dentures.

edit on 3/3/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
My guess is he dabbles in meth,crack,

Come on, seriously? He's way too wealthy to do meth and crack. Give the guy some credit. When you're that rich you don't do crack, aka the poor man's coc aine. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about drugs on ATS but that comment just needed a rebuttal.

Charlie admitted to "banging 5 gram rocks" and his "goddesses" admitted to smoking cocain. Case closed. I can't believe his family didn't get those kids out of there sooner?

As to his behavior, Sheen is in good company. Robert Downey Jr., Kelsey Grammer, Mathew Perry, Mickey Rourke, Elton John, Robin Williams, Ben Afleck, Samual Jackson, Kelly Osborn, Drew Barrymore, etc etc. These clebrities have successfully returned to their careers after rehab and have put the past behind them.

Let's hope Sheen's friends rally around him and that he gets the help he needs, for his family's sake.

I don't think that the network should hire him back, not until he gets some help. Then he should do some serious community service.

I feel bad for Martin Sheen, you can see the pain in his face after he tried so hard to intervene.
edit on 3-3-2011 by windword because: oops

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join