It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen: Are we watching a "mind control"/MKUltra asset self destruct?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOIogy
no you're watching the media demonize him period

Is that all your going to add to this....Mr. period!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I remember not too long ago another actor with years in the industry start having problems of the sort Randy Quaid,who was cited by courts for a miscelaneous of offenses,and finally he decided to seek asylum in CANADA allegedly because there were hit man after actors and actresses from hollywood.He mention that Heath Ledger [the joker in the last Batman sequel] was intentional murdered with an overdose.He stated that theres is a mob into hollywwod that wants to killed him.How come this succesful people wind up drug addicts????alcoholics???????sex addicts????? same thing with athlets ,boxers,and the list goes on and on .IS IT really the ego ?????or some alternate factor?????

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Absolutely, positively, mind control... only on a subconscious level from Mr. Sheen. He has no idea he's being used by the dark side.

What he's babbling about makes no sense to the oblivious, but total sense to evil. It sucks the masses in with strange and enticing dialog like "tiger blood", "can't is the cancer of happen" and "death is for fools"... desensitization in it's purest form.

His diatribe communicates zero accountability for sin in total.

Poor fool doesn't know what's right around the corner.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

leave him alone. hes a great actor
funny too

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the rest of the people in the show....if they continue it, it just wont be the same.

And also, I think Charlie should take Berta in and treat her as one of his goddesses.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Some might say he is the "typical" hollywood nut with too much money and too big an ego

I'm in that group of "some".... I'm just amazed he didn't self-destruct sooner....I mean he's been a habitual abuser of coke for over a decade.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He is supposedly doing a "Final broadcast" at 10pm EST tonight.

Could he possibly be contemplating suicide?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I mean he's been a habitual abuser of coke for over a decade.

yes...very true. hollywood is known for such shenanigans.

but why? coc aine flows through the malibu and beverly hills parties like sand in the desert. the question is why?

why is illegal and illicit substance use so rampant in that particular area? why is the hollywood crowd morally bankrupt to the point that they would shoot/snort/swallow that crap in mass quantities?

why is it allowed by the authorities? why do the supposedly family-friendly studios let it go on when they could make drug screens a mandatory component of the actors' contracts?

the obvious answer is 'big money'...with the next logical response being 'plain ol' human corruption.'

those are the simple answers. it's obvious that there is more than this going on in the entertainment industry than those two things. more and more, we see and hear 'musicians' use symbols that reflect the occult, the 'illuminati', masonic garbage, etc.

im guessing that if you study the prevalence of substance use across industries, hollywood & new york based actors and musicians would rate above most other professions by a margin that is enormous. further, my guess is that if you somehow manage to control for income, the margin is maintained...surgeons, entrepreneurs, etc., are less likely to use dope in the amounts of the hollywood crowd. also, the substance use/addiction in the performing arena goes back for decades.

something else is horribly wrong in hollywood. charlie sheen, brittany murphy, brittany spears, river phoenix, marilyn monroe...ad infinitum support the notion that there is a deeper level of corruption than what most people assume.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hollywood has it's surplus share of pedo-producers, that's for sure. I've been looking for Sheen to be attacked because of his stance on 9-11 and other stuff he may have uncovered.
He passed the drug test he willingly provided!
I don't agree with his two love bunnies, though!
edit on 8-3-2011 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

why is illegal and illicit substance use so rampant in that particular area? why is the hollywood crowd morally bankrupt to the point that they would shoot/snort/swallow that crap in mass quantities?

Because they have tonnes of money to spend on it. Most normal people who do coke (or other drugs) would only do it occasionally (maybe once every weekend, or once every other weekend), because they know they couldn't afford a habit. What's immoral about taking drugs anyway? It's no more immoral than having a few beers after work. People have been taking drugs legally for thousands of years; it's only in the past century or so that they have been made illegal.

those are the simple answers. it's obvious that there is more than this going on in the entertainment industry than those two things. more and more, we see and hear 'musicians' use symbols that reflect the occult, the 'illuminati', masonic garbage, etc.

Those musicians use those symbols, because it sells records, not because they are controlled by an elite organisation.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
This is like the fourth thread with the exact same title...

I'll just reiterate what I've already said...

"Did he say something crazy?

Oh right I forgot people aren't capable of understanding when someone is speaking metaphorically to protect themselves. Charlie isn't insane, and in regards to his sexual/relationship choices, he seems happier than every married man I know, and the women involved seem pretty happy as well."

I've been super busy moving home so haven't been on the board much but you are the first person I've heard stating what is clearly happening, how pathetic and dumb do the anchors and talking heads look as they screw up their noses and appear confused as he speaks, they obviously have NO RESPECT for their viewers who are meant to not understand metaphors so the sham confusion is meant to reinforce that ignorance, a truly pathetic situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Yeah, anybody with a TV or internet has seen what's going on with Charlie Sheen...

Chronic heavy substance abuse/dependence
Indiscriminate sexual liaisons with other potential "ultra" assets
Odd statements reflecting disorganization of his higher cognitive processes
Alliances with personalities (e.g., Alex Jones) that are very unusual and worthy of examination
Behavior suggesting decomposition of common emotional/interpersonal controls
Apparently impulsive violence, the use of weapons, and combative stances with perceived enemies

Some might say he is the "typical" hollywood nut with too much money and too big an ego.

I'm wondering if something more isn't happening...is the "hollywood nut" angle just the legend offered by his handlers to explain a project gone awry.

thoughts, ideas, observations?

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because:

Hello!

Thats coc aine use we are talking here...no more...and big ego because of making big bucks....
end of story....

Peace,
Ekiusa

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i wonder if there is a new strand of coke or they are putting something different in it?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well...

It seems that most of the moderators are infected too

I Say: Way too go Charlie !

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
my older brother looks and acts just like charlie, a lifetime of alcohol, coke, meth, pills, will liquefy your brain, charlies nuts and will protect his delusion to the bitter end if need be, justifying everything he does with outrageousness and comedy..........hes nuts......SERIOUSLY

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I hope the vid embed works because I think folk will benefit from some winning advice from a tiger blood assassin bi winning expert, the man himself. Winning!!!

edit on 14-3-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally I think he's just have a mental breakdown. I don't know how long he's been into conspiracy theories, but as one speaking on experience I know that once you become exposed to the truth or better put when you become aware that most of what you know and believe is a lie, it can do a number on your psyche. Combine that with heavy hard drug use, and a temptation to look the other way (for your career sake) while feeling guilty about it, and having to deal with the fakeness/shallowness that is hollywood and you have your modern day Charlie.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join