It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen: Are we watching a "mind control"/MKUltra asset self destruct?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

He probably found out that he was being controlled and is fighting
against the pyscho-babble bullsh*# being piped directly into his mind.
You can tell it's them because they went straight after his children. That
is part of their MO,Bunch of sick F*#&s they are. If they can't break someones
spirit they go after family, friends and children. See, they know that they don't have
much time left so they are trying to pull the stops out and people tend to notice
the mistakes they are making. Go Charlie Sheen!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've watched a few videos of Charlie Sheen and it honestly looks as if he had an enlightening experience and is now acting as "one" Just my .02

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There are four possibilities:

1 - He is an unwilling pawn and target of the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.
2 - He is willingly collaborating with the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.
3 - He is actually nuts, and is being used to distract the population.
4 - He has called their bluff.

Either way, it is to the advantage of those who would distract us from the important events of the day to have him plastered all over the news.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Good point MrD
Yeah the "ol go after the children trick"
Like that oath keeper a few months ago...where it was right in the affadavit that it was because he was an oath keeper and for that they took his kid..

PS
IMHO
Shene is breaking ground for the truth movement because Alex Jones has been put out there too...
Like his bit about the conversation with the president
and then it turned out to be questions he would like to ask the president
...which is twenty the president should answer and can't.
But this is obviously more of the same
compared to the lie of the OS
small Potatoes
edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

1 - He is an unwilling pawn and target of the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.
2 - He is willingly collaborating with the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.

Either way, it is to the advantage of those who would distract us from the important events of the day to have him plastered all over the news.

These are all good. I'll add another: The biggest publicity stunt ever? The network restarts the show, renegotiate his contract and they all make a bajillion million dollars. I know it's way out there but truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Yeah, but they took his kids away too. So, I don't think it's a publicity stunt.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
not to mention the vanity cards insulting sheen that the producer was putting in all his shows....
the network told sheen he couldn't fight back
WTF

Sheen didn't start this but you don't hear of part one much
eh?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
reply to post by MMPI2

How about a guy who has parleyed a particular talent for making people laugh into a huge pile of money.

Don't you mean a huge pile of crap? And don't almost all "celebrities", be they Hollywood characters or athletes, etc- do the same? I've only seen one example of this guy's "acting" in a baseball movie and it was funny in a Gonzo kind of way, but not so funny in Real Life.
He's just another celebrity freak, just another Hollywood distraction, and just another ill-bred, overpaid Ahole.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He must of thought, said or done something that really *pissed*
them off
. Imagine if people knew what they were really up to?
That is why they hide from everyone. Cowards, thieves and whores
is all they really are. Why the Creator decided to create such a sorry
bunch of slime is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yeah, you're right about that. That seemed to take the wind out of his sails alright. I saw him first thing on the news this morning and he was a much more subdued man than the day before. It's interesting how this is all playing out at the same time with the ME issues, isn't it? To be honest, I could not believe the media saturation yesterday. I mean it was on constantly on all channels from sunup to sundown, and I'm talking the cable networks as well. I'm to the point where I should probably take a break but I'm so addicted to the news and ATS, I feel like the addict!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He looked totally destroyed in the interview after they took his kids....NOT.

The guy was cracking jokes for cripes sakes.

If someone took my kid I'd be an absolute mess...OR in jail for trying to stop whoever it was doing it.

The guy has binged on drugs one too many times and his brain is fried.

Feel sorry for his kids to have 2 crap ass parents....hopefully Charlie and the kids mother don't blow all their millions on drugs and prostitutes and leave some of that for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

the (#1) unwilling pawn theory is certainly the sexiest in a ATS conspiracy sort of way, in that it implies that he could have been put through the whole "MONARCH" programming rituals and potentially been tasked with some future thing by his handlers.

Levels of MONARCH Programming

ALPHA. Regarded as "general" or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation.

BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

DELTA. This is known as "killer" programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

THETA considered to the "psychic" programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through "deception" programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have to agree. With all the Hollywood this and that reputation, whether or not this is drug induced hysteria, or whether he really believes and is getting rail-roaded, the "fun" stops when this begins affecting the kids. They are going to end up being the real victims...

Originally posted by David9176

If someone took my kid I'd be an absolute mess...OR in jail for trying to stop whoever it was doing it.

Feel sorry for his kids to have 2 crap ass parents....hopefully Charlie and the kids mother don't blow all their millions on drugs and prostitutes and leave some of that for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Yeah, anybody with a TV or internet has seen what's going on with Charlie Sheen...

Chronic heavy substance abuse/dependence
Indiscriminate sexual liaisons with other potential "ultra" assets
Odd statements reflecting disorganization of his higher cognitive processes
Alliances with personalities (e.g., Alex Jones) that are very unusual and worthy of examination
Behavior suggesting decomposition of common emotional/interpersonal controls
Apparently impulsive violence, the use of weapons, and combative stances with perceived enemies

Some might say he is the "typical" hollywood nut with too much money and too big an ego.

I'm wondering if something more isn't happening...is the "hollywood nut" angle just the legend offered by his handlers to explain a project gone awry.

thoughts, ideas, observations?

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because:
It's the drugs. Drugs do this. Open up any textbook that introduces you to the topic of drugs and the answers are therein. It's sad that Charlie is becoming a case study in their destructive consequences.
edit on 2-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

He has been sober (at least since this media circus started).

www.popeater.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Liasons with potential "ultra assets". Really? What makes "Bree Olsen" a potential ultra asset? Cause she looks good naked on camera?

This is one of the sillier threads I've seen on here in a while. Charlie Sheen isn't anybody's agent. He's a disillusioned drug addicted idiot who we are watching slowly self implode.

Nothing more.

Just because this is a conspiracy site, we don't have to see conspiracies in everything, you know!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or, he's just nuts, period, and self imploding in front of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

It's the drugs. Drugs do this. Open up any textbook that introduces you to the topic of drugs and the answers are therein. It's sad that Charlie is becoming a case study in their destructive consequences.

yeah, certainly. but what if the drugs are part of the programming / control scheme?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by jonnywhite

yeah, certainly. but what if the drugs are part of the programming / control scheme?

There are many different kinds of drugs\chemicals that can help EM frequencies
do what the handlers want, just look at flouride for one. Brush your teeth in the
morning and evening? You could be a made a psy-ops target very easily just don't
think, breath, look cross eyed at them and you MIGHT stay off their target list.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just because he doesn't live by everyone else's 'rules' doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him. He is living his life the way he wants to...something we should all be able to do as long as we are not hurting others. He did his job...the one where they based a tv series on his REAL life, and they made tons of money because of it. They should have NO say in how he lives his life off camera, because he was still showing up to work, his lines memorized and ready to work.

He is aware of conspiracy theories... People who examine the 'establishment', and don't take things as truth just because someone else told us to. Intelligent people who speculate on things.

You don't have to agree with how he lives, but its his freedom, his choice. I joined just so I can post this, because I think that lately I have been seeing a lot of judgemental and negative threads or postings because people don't agree with a persons right to choose. For example, the one that says children should be taken away from parents who smoke...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join