It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Unfortunately, I don't have the site where it was originally posted. I found this and a translation, plus the original Spanish on an imageboard.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The graininess of the pictures looks strange, a bit too 'mathematical', like dithering in Photoshop and the image is imposed upon the grain, rather than broken by the grain.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I do notice that in the 1st pic, ground floor of the building that the thing climbs, directly to the right of where it climbs, there is a light on 2nd pic the light is off...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Too strange.

But getting back to the "Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman"...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was digin around and found this vid too, not as tall of a creature, but still "stickish." It was filmed in Fresno.

I'm sure this one has been thru the ringers here though....

spec

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Found the forum here

Don't know what language it is though...but it appears to be from last year....either june 12th or dec 6th..
edit on 3/2/2011 by tribewilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Freaky indeed. The shadows and highlights, at least those you can make out, seem to match the environment. But as someone hinted at, you could fake this by taking regular photos, adding the creature, and then adding the grain effect. But very intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What tha????? It looks like a walking tree branch!! Crazy stuff!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

wow seems very real yet surreal..i am a little stumped by the second pic cause it appears that the thing in question is about 25 feet tall the legs alone are past 1 story which doesnt really coincide with the other 2 well 1 really since the 3rd pic is actually a pic on nothing the outline just suggests that its there..

I am a believer and i think this is a great pic...personally i would of taken as many pics as i can not just 3 altho i will put shock and awe down to the minimal amount of pics, or the thing moved so fast, thats all the time the person had..

I want to say its real and like i say it look extremely genuine, however these things sit in my mind and i will reserve my opinion till more witnesses or proof comes forth.

S & F

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

There's 110 pages of posts on that Russian forum running some in google translator haven't really gleaned anything useful as of yet

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Notice the lights in the window, 1st floor.
1st pic lights are on
2nd pic lights off
Don't know it means anything
but it caught my eye.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I did find that after a quick Tineye search. The site appears to be in Russian. I can't read a word of Cyrillic, but if any other members can, I'd appreciate a translation. In the meantime, I did a "quick-and-dirty" enhancement of the image using filters in GIMP.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6b2636e80ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dang it, you beat me to it!

Creepy? Kind of...

Looks like a tree to me.

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
P.S their is no shadow on the wall in the second pic..judging from the street lights and the brightness their should be a shadow...its look more like a fake by the minute..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
heres a better pic to show size difference in both pics.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
heres a better pic to show size difference in both pics.

I can almost make out a face in the figure if you look close.. similar to this

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Maybe that is their "stealth" mode to blend in!

2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
This is an unsubstantiated report I found translated from Spanish on an anonymous imageboard. No concrete sources yet, but it definitely looks interesting.

Unfortunately, that kind of says it all.

Undoubtedly, it will be dunked as photo-manipulation.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That's funny! I am one who is more inclined to believe, but there is always a part of me that thinks it's fake or impossible. Wonder what that slight reversal says about us compared to eachother.

Anyway, those pics are grainy. It was dark and as much as I want to believe, it is so hard to make any determination nowadays given the technology that makes photo manipulation quite possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

There is a shadow. You can see it clearly. It is just not at much of an angle because the street light is almost directly behind it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join