Multiple comments / notes for discussion:
1) In pic #1 the stick figure doesn't quite look 3-dimensional to me, it looks like it could be a shadow on the ground (or laying on the ground), as
opposed to standing. Not sure?
2) In pic #1 the "head" seems to be lighter and cut off abruptly, when I examined this, I noticed a "halo" type effect around the supposed figure,
potentially an artifact from Photo-shopping? (for instance a darker shadow or artifact line a little to the left, a little to the right, and just
above the figure). Also the arms and legs tend to blend in to the darkness below it.
3) The light that's on in pic #1 and that same light off in pic #2, does seem like a light in the window, and not a reflection off the window from
headlights or something else like I first thought.
4) To the person who noted the rain spout "triangling" out from just above the top right of the window in pic #1, this is also visible in pic #2 - and
to be delicate, this is the "penis" or phallic object that someone mentioned noticing earlier.
5) Pic #2 you can clearly see shadows and volume to the figure, and it does not appear photo-shopped at all. Worst case scenario someone pulled up a
tree branch and laid it against the wall then took the picture again. (VERY tall branch though - would be heavy and have to be manipulated to look
like legs, arms, etc). Also in pic #2 it almost looks darker around the feet/ankle area - not sure what to make of this? Also at the height of the
2nd floor window, i see a bend in a "joint" for an elbow of an arm of the figure.
6) In pic #1, the second car over to the right of the light that is on in the window, it appears like the rear tail-lights might be on?? Or is this
just a reflection. It's JUST cut off in pic #2 so you can't tell, but the car is in fact still there.
7) I have an older phone from about 5 or 6 years ago, the old Verizon "Razor". Let me tell you that when you take pictures in low lighting or at
night, it looks EXACTLY like this quality - with the green little pixelation, extreme graininess, etc. I have no problem with that, it looks
legitimate. **ALSO VERY IMPORTANT NOTE**, after taking a picture with this phone, you have to save the picture (or discard), and then it take a few
seconds for the camera to go back to "picture mode" before you can snap another, followed by saving again. It is entirely realistic that he may have
only had time to snap 3 quick pictures, it takes a while with my phone. There is no way to "take a lot of quick pictures" as an earlier poster
8) Pic #3 I just see a line angled across the top floor window, but can't make anything out. Row of windows on the far left, all the lights are on in
pic #2 and all are on in pic #3. These would be the stairwell lights or hallways that always remain on in apartment complexes. Also at the very top
of pic #3 you can see some reflection - indicating he is in fact taking the pictures from in a building and through a glass window. You can also see
in the very, very top right of pic #3, the edge of the interior window frame (so he obviously didn't take it from a tree as someone hypothesized).
9) Important to note, I see salt deposit build-up at the bottom of cars, near car wheels, and on the windshields outside the wiper area (particularly
on the big truck), so it seems to certainly be taken in December and not in June.
10) The entire account appears to be completely authentic (as in undoctored - except potentially for pic #1), however I believe he may have just stood
up a large branch against the wall in the pic #2 and took another pict. But the weight of something that substantial would be pretty difficult. I'm
speaking as someone that goes out doors a lot and helps maintain trails, etc. That much wood is extremely heavy. Anyway if he did put whatever it is
there, maybe he waited for the light to go off in the person's apartment and then went out to stand it up against the wall for the second pic so he
wouldn't be seen.
11) Edit for a final comment, put yourself in the shoes of the person taking the pictures, and ask the question, "Why?" Why would you fake something
like this? There is absolutely no money or fame in it, you're not trying to justify some secret fetish like vampires or werewolves, you're not
advocating aliens, you'll probably be laughed at. You "may" garner a little attention, but probably not. I've never heard of this original picture
taker, how about you guys? Nowadays it is so easy to hoax some UFO light in the sky, some blurry bigfoot image, etc. But ask the question, why a
stick-man? What's the point? With the object in pic #2 being a physical object and not photo manipulation, why put a huge branch or something
against a wall. It's not something mainstream like Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, etc. There's no glory. The only argument for a hoax would be,
"Why NOT, it's just weird enough that people may believe it and question reality." But again, to what end? Is the person mentally unstable and feels
the need to fake something due to his inadequacy in the real world, to make people question the world, I mean what's the point? Anyway, just some
food for thought.
Overall, VERY GOOD FIND OP!!!!! S&F. I love stories like this - and hopefully this brief analysis brings up a little more discussion and someone can
break down the things I've noted. I love analyzing stuff like this. Take care.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)