It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

That is definitely a good catch, but since the light seems to only be on in one area, it is entirely possible that the light was turned off sometime between the first pic, where the "creature" is in relative close proximity to the photographer, and the second pic, where the "creature" across the parking lot. In other words, how long does it take you to turn off a light?

If there were lights on in multiple window, I would be more inclined to see the lack of lights in the second photo as being suspicious.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That is one crazy video. It seems like it could be the same type of creature. if, if, if the OP photo's are genuine, then the height of the creature in your video not being the same as in the OPs is immaterial. Apparently, this creature can "grow" to at least double its size in an astoundingly short period of time.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
(I will take a break since this is my fourth post in a row unless someone posts while I am creating this)

Here is another account of a tall stick-like figure. This one, however, had "stump-like" legs compared to the rest of the body and was REPORTEDLY seen on two different occasions in the same neighborhood:

(I have no idea as to the veracity of the claim, but the author does make poke light-hearted fun at his son's drawing as looking like gumby)

A stick creature glides past

Three nights ago, around 3am, I had just returned to bed when my 21 year old son turned on the upstairs hallway light and bounded into my room and was fairly frantic. He had just seen what he described as a approximately six foot tall, black "stick figure" ( as he described it) gliding down our street, at a fairly rapid pace, although he could see it had two legs more akin to comparative stumps in proportion to the body. It was illuminated by our bright front porch light. This occurred as he opened our front door in order to let our dog outside. I stepped outside briefly to scan the immediate area and told him that it was my intention to walk the neighborhood, and locate it, possibly have a impromptu dialog, which he absolutely did not want me to do. Instead he asked me to lock all the doors and windows and stay inside

I would post the picture, but I just realized that I have not uploaded a video to ats since the new format and have no idea how to get to the media portal now.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yeah , I'm hearing the " Buzz " too.......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Found this offsite

Black Stick Men Stick Men.Jpg The black stick man is another entity encountered in modern times. Not to be confused with the shadow man, incredibly he is even stranger. Stick men are supposed to look like totally black, thin, stick figure drawings, such as teachers would make in kindergarten. They have been reported as between average height to impossibly tall. Their heads are just a black circle with no facial features being discernible. They are totally two dimensional, without any depth. Usually they’ve been sighted walking along roads at night, or at transitional times such as twilight or just before dawn. Bizarrely, some have reported them wearing what appears to be a top hat. Their walk is described as a weird “lolloping” gait. They are surprised when actually seen, and have followed unfortunate witnesses on occasion. Their pace remains leisurely as they approach. Obviously to be pursued by such an otherworldly creature would be anything but pleasant, and those who have encountered them have been understandably terrified. So far however, apart from being bizarrely frightening, they have done no physical harm, and ultimately just disappear.

source and discussion 2009
edit on 3-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He is just cheese!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
He is just cheese!

lmao

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7e176bafb4c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The source claims "I went looking for my cell phone camera to take a picture of it and to my surprise, when I came back, that thing was higher than the wall of the building and it kept growing and stretching until it reached the second floor windows of the neighboring building."

So he didn't have his camera when the first picture was supposed to have been taken?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

Good observation OhioPariah! I'm inclined to think that this is definitely a hoax.

Welcome to ATS. I hope you find this site useful.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Jepic because: Add information.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Heres a couple of images from the Turkish thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b56ea18dae5.jpg[/atsimg]
Not sure if this is the same place but it's clearly a tree

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20b7a0bf742e.jpg[/atsimg]
This seems to be suggesting it's a shadow of a branch or a fallen branch.

The original pics are cool though made me

edit on 3-3-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by OhioPariah

Good observation OhioPariah! I'm inclined to think that this is definitely a hoax.

Welcome to ATS. I hope you find this site useful.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Jepic because: Add information.

Thanks - long time lurker, but I've never had anything useful to add to the discussion that you all hadn't already covered. Maybe that's about to turn around!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

WHERE IS THE VIDEO?!
The account for that person that uploaded the video was closed !!!
WHY?!

I whant to see those 2 videos please!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great first the bek's and there mind game traps, now the stick men, who are two dimensional apparently, which I guess would make them related to the shadow people, dam they will let anybody into this dimension. Next the purple people eaters will be walking around at night causing trouble, luckily for us that were not purple, so no eating going on. That is, unless they materialize at a football game were some people paint themselves purple, then theres going to be some big trouble.
Ya it wont be so funny if it actually happens.
Cool spooky pics either way, especially how it stretched/expanded itself in the second pic and is climbing the building in the third pic.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is extremely goofy yet oddly terrifying. XD

I really love stories like this, but it's just impossible to take them seriously. I'd really expect either some kind of photomorph or some kind of prank using some kind of air-filled tubes or other light-weight prop.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Probably just Slenderman doing his rounds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It reminds me of a video I can't find. It was recorded in Germany from a car. 2 guys and a girl are talking and all of a sudden you see something jump up against a tall building and climbs up, very fast. The cameraman notices and awes about it, "what was that?". Does anyone else remember that video?
I couldn't find it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The "noise" on the picture doesnt look natural it looks like the noise/grain effects you can add in photoshop, dont get me wrong though it still looks freaky as hell!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This reminds me of a post a few weeks ago.
Weird stretchy humaniod things!
Here

Very strange. Thanks OP, S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
These pictures look like they were taken from up in the tree? I thought you were in the building it was coming towards and standing next to it? Howd you manage to pull that one off? And if you were taking the picture from in the building and you said it was growing up to 2 stories shouldnt the pictures be from in the office you were in and of some giant stick thing?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join