It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Boss Ailes to be indicted ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The story in the O.P. is the topic of this thread you and I are in.
It is titled Fox News Boss Ailes to be indicted ?.

That story, the topic of this thread, has been shown to be, at best, unproven.
At worst, an intentionally spread lie about Fox news.

The fact that the story this entire thread is based upon relies on "what this one dude in an airport told me" as it's entire basis leads me to believe the latter.

Does Fox news lie? Yep.
But as evidenced by the entire base of this thread,
so does Salon, as well as every other eager little outlet that jumped on this falsehood so enthusiastically.

Edit to add:
I did read your last post.
Then I went to their website.
Then I googled them to see what came up.

It seems that ceasespin.org has some issues with Fox,
yet I couldn't find many other news outlets they took to task,
other than Newsmax.

Hmm.. I'm starting to see the trend.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
FOX would never be taken down by the top. Only mass numbers of people on the bottom could take FOX News down... mass protests storming FOX News headquarters for weeks. That's pretty much the only way.

FOX News really is an enemy of the country. It seeks to divide a nation based on falsehoods and manipulation, spreading hate and lies. No matter how bad the rest of msm is, FOX is a thousand times worse. And they've created these uneducated retards all over the country that would probably stand up and defend their right to be manipulated.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It wont be long before FOX is charged in criminal court.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Secondly it's not as if the rest of the media was standing firmly against on the creation of DHS or the passage of the PATRIOT Act.

thanks for reminding me - FOX also killed all dissent by claiming the opposition loved terrorists, hated America,
were against us, because they were not "with us"...

This was the most extreme manipulation of it all... Fox did such a good job I had good friends question my
loyalty.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Oh look a metaphor. Presented to represent that Fox purports to be one thing, when in fact, it is quite another.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41cd3b15fa63.jpg[/atsimg]

TRANSLATION FROM FRENCH: This is not a pipe.

WARNING TO FIFE AND DRUM CROWD: That wooshing sound you hear above you is this astute observation flying over your head

Treachery of Images Backstory

edit on 2-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: typos

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

LOL

Wow... some people man.

That video was full of semantics. The first 30 seconds were the other person trying to talk over the host... they have rules to let the host speak. It's interesting that the video doesn't show what they were talking about, what their views were, and what the host was trying to say while getting rudely interrupted.

Then, the entire Bill O'Reilly "shut up" remarks... that is just stupid. ZOMG he said shut up!!! He says he only said it once!!! U GAUIZE!!! LOOK!!! FOX NEWS LIEZ!!! HE SAID SHUT UPS!!!

come on. Think like objective adults and stop letting the left wing propaganda make you think a news organization that backs up their opinions with facts (I.E. O'Reilly, Beck, Stossell) infect your judgement... like it already has Xavi1000's

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'll believe it when i hear the tape.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

How original of you to use that thought provoking piece of art right after the Rachel Maddow show last night

Yeah, I saw that too, six or eight minutes into the show?
I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention to her.
Weak

Breaking:
In other Rachel Maddow news, the RNC will not be running a candidate in 2012, except some pizza guy the Tea Party supports!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Worth it if it forced you to admit to watching MSNBC, Hmmmmm, I thought you were a FOX fan.

So I'm a plagiarist (although I prefer "sharing the truth") and you are hypocrite.
What is worse?

BTW, I have a T shirt with that image on it. So old I'm about ready to wash the car with it.

edit on 3-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
That video was full of semantics. The first 30 seconds were the other person trying to talk over the host... they have rules to let the host speak. It's interesting that the video doesn't show what they were talking about, what their views were, and what the host was trying to say while getting rudely interrupted.

Then, the entire Bill O'Reilly "shut up" remarks... that is just stupid. ZOMG he said shut up!!! He says he only said it once!!! U GAUIZE!!! LOOK!!! FOX NEWS LIEZ!!! HE SAID SHUT UPS!!!

come on. Think like objective adults and stop letting the left wing propaganda make you think a news organization that backs up their opinions with facts (I.E. O'Reilly, Beck, Stossell) infect your judgement... like it already has Xavi1000's

Hahahahaha ...facts? Now watch some palm trees in Wisconsin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join