It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Boss Ailes to be indicted ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yep..

Bill O is "Evil" and blah, blah, blah.

Seriously. I can't stand him half the time. But he has an OPINION show. Having an opinion doesn't make one evil. For Christ sakes listen to yourself.

I happened to think that Olbermann was a total douche bag...Loved him when Bush was in office though.
Still don't think he's EVIL for advocating on Obama's behalf.
edit on 1-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Yep..

Bill O is "Evil" and blah, blah, blah.

Seriously. I can't stand him half the time. But he has an OPINION show. Having an opinion doesn't make one evil. For Christ sakes listen to yourself.

I happened to think that Olbermann was a total douche bag...Loved him when Bush was in office though.
Still don't think he's EVIL for advocating on Obama's behalf.

Opinion ?

When he attacks 9/11 victim's son ?

When he cut their microfons ?

He is evil scumbag ..He has nothing human in him ...don't you see it ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's better than the watered down versions of conservatism and overt liberalism out of all the other channels.

Are you happy with the state of Conservatism???

FOX controls the state of conservatism because of its monopoly on conservative T.V.
So ALL those things that conservatives disown and claim to reject first made its
way through FOX, they are the salesmen. FOX screws up your ideas, not mine...
Maybe you will never learn, its a simple equation
edit on 1-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Regardless whether this story was plant, true or not. FOX NEWS LIES! Period. They are part and parcel of the extreme right smear machine and supress divergent opinion.

ETA Above clip is virtually same as post above only longer, sorry I slow to the punch. Nice job OP.

Yeah We Report, You Decide.

Trouble is THEY decide WHAT to report. :shk:

Besides we all know the NRA pays disinfo agents much better than FOX.

edit on 1-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I'm not a reactionary when it comes to Fox or even MSNBC. I don't agree with MSNBCs people more than 90% of the time, but that doesn't mean they are evil in my eyes. Bill O has an opinion and is not required to agree with this kid just because he was a victim of 9/11.

Even I'm not dumb enough to blame Bush for 9/11. I blame our ongoing foreign policy and Radical Islam's blood thirst. In that sense I agree with Bill.

As far as cutting the mic, honestly, SO WHAT? It's Bill's show and the dude wouldn't shut the hell up.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I think for myself thank you very much.

Ya'll can waste all the time you want attacking Fox for not agreeing with your sense of how things should be. I'll spend my time debating them when I believe they are wrong.

However I will not call Fox liars or say stupid hysterical things like "Fox has blood on their hands". There was a point when I used to call Fox an evil organization, but after WATCHING Fox News I don't feel that way anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'm guessing you're insinuating that the NRA has me on their payroll as well?

I'm not a member nor have I ever been.

But I suppose if someone doesn't agree with your opinion they must be getting paid to have such an opinion.

Which is it people? Am I a Fox news employee or an NRA employee?

You people are a hoot.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Ehhh ..sorry but this is going nowhere, you are not informed enough ..please watch interviews with former FOX employees in documentary "Outfoxed " or "War you don't see" then bring your arguments here against .
edit on 1-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I've seen both as a matter of fact.

As I said I used to think the same things you do.
Then I grew up and started actually listening to what my
perceived "enemies" were saying.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Which is it people? Am I a Fox news employee or an NRA employee?

Perhaps neither.

I suspect simply exaltado?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Awww

Por que tan furioso?

I guess not agreeing with you and your hyperbole makes me paid and evil...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Fox News being denied the right to broadcast from Canada because it would violate their current law prohibiting "false and misleading " reporting

I'm proud of the Canadian government for not allowing their population be dumbed down by that propaganda network. Go Canada

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah! Screw speech you don't agree with. WOOO HOOOO!

More speech not less is the way to win.

What is it with lefty's wanting to shut down any speech they don't agree with or find acceptable?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I've seen both as a matter of fact.

As I said I used to think the same things you do.
Then I grew up and started actually listening to what my
perceived "enemies" were saying.

Ok, fair enough ...debate between me and you on this subject is useless. I'm hoping you are minority in US for the good of the country .

Canada already won the battle against liars like FOX news

Fox News will not be moving into Canada after all! The reason: Canada regulators announced last week they would reject efforts by Canada's right wing Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, to repeal a law that forbids lying on broadcast news

www.huffingtonpost.com...

and appropriate thread on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Good thing about the US is that we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

And if there are lies they are exposed through more speech not less.

Shutting down someone's speech does not make the other guy right.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah! Screw speech you don't agree with. WOOO HOOOO!

More speech not less is the way to win.

What is it with lefty's wanting to shut down any speech they don't agree with or find acceptable?

Oh, they're free to say whatever they want...but shouldn't be allowed to call themselves a "news" network. They've been caught numerous times blatantly manipulating the truth during their news segment, so I totally get why Canada doesn't want their population subjected to and dumbed down by fake news.

If Fox were a comedy channel, or would openly admit that they are a propaganda network that's willing to manipulate the truth whenever it fits their narrative...all would be ok. But they don't. They pretend to be a news channel, which they most certainly aren't.

You don't seem to care, but I want my news to be factual. If a news network clearly isn't providing factual news, then they shouldn't be allowed to function as a "news" network. This has nothing to do with free speech...they can still say whatever, but they shouldn't be allowed to dumb down the nation with manipulated fake news.
edit on 1-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

This is big serious NEWS network ...They should be responsible for their news.... this is not some street quarel and expressing the freedom of speech.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes it is a free speech issue.

Like it or not Fox News is a member of the press as much as CNN or Media Matters or MSNBC

Text of the First Amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think for myself thank you very much.

Ya'll can waste all the time you want attacking Fox for not agreeing with your sense of how things should be. I'll spend my time debating them when I believe they are wrong.

However I will not call Fox liars or say stupid hysterical things like "Fox has blood on their hands". There was a point when I used to call Fox an evil organization, but after WATCHING Fox News I don't feel that way anymore.

It must suck to grow less wise with the years -

But seriously, you are running some good D up in here, you should get a Goldline sponsorship

you're positions are contrary and ridiculous

Good luck

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah. I know I'm evil and brainwashed and all that other Jazz 'cause I don't parrot media matters and don't think Fox is evil.

I got ya.

Next!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join