It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dr Love

You are correct. Charlie Sheen is a nutjob. Anyone who defends Charlie Sheen is a nutjob.
Therefore,Alex Jones is guilty by association. 2 birds of a feather.

Never mind that Alex wanted to point out that he does'nt just support Charlie,that he stands for other causes,they just wanted to pidgeonhole him being a nutjob..JUST for Charlie.

More like a "so THIS is the kind of person who would stand up for the Charlie Sheens of the world."

A "Conspiracy nutjob."

Hey...He still had a large audience. At least he fired off some valid points in there.

That WAS the Mode of Operende though. Good catch.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I just wanted to comment on this thread.

I am not the biggest fan of Alex Jones. He is a little too extreme for me. I must say that I do admire his resolve. He never holds back for ANYONE. He has exercised his "freedom of speech" to the very limit. He has exercised his right to "peaceably protest" to the very limit, and perhaps he has even broken that limit. He broke into the "Bohemian Grove" to show the world what he believes. Alex Jones will do whatever it takes to expose anyone or any group that is doing wrong to the American people. I cannot hate or ignore a man for that. Is he doing this for ratings or money, I do not think so. There is something driving him that goes far beyond that. If I had to guess, I would say it is the future of his children that drives him.

I do know people who work on "Men." I can tell you that the show is not in "wrap mode." I would not be suprised if Charlie is cleverly written out for at lease 8 more episodes. Chuck Lorre and his writing staff are quite clever. There is too much money on the line being this close to a second syndication package.

Alex has been a friend of Charlie for quite some time. I noticed in Charlie's rants that Alex would jump in and hold him back or at least add some kind of context to what Charlie was saying. Any other interviewer would have exploited this and used it to make him sound even more insane. You could tell Alex was not quite comfortable, I don't think even he was prepared for what Charlie was saying.

The whole event on Alex's show felt a little contrived to me. After talking with some friends, I believe the show was over before Charlie's outburst. They (Chuck and TV Execs) interveined on Charlie and gave him ultimatums. Charlie knew it was over before he called. He and Alex used this event, which they knew would be seen around the world, to promote the views that both Charlie and Alex share. They wanted the world to come to Infowars not to listen to Charlie rant but to see all the other wrongs that are being done by the Government.

This is what I believe.
edit on 28-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a good thread to spot the anti-Alex trolls.... but anyway.... infowars.com infowars.com infowars.com V = victory... Charlie is a winner!

Awesome for Alex!!!

I caught the show when it aired.... It's good to see the Rooster in the hen nest.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeepOurFreedoms

Felon Attitude? Please explain.

I posted a clarification of what I meant, but I deleted it because I'm not getting sucked into this kind of debate. I'm interested in talking about the Alex Jones appearance on the view, and will stick to that topic on this thread.

edit on 28-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We can do without the personal sniping guys.

Please comment without the ad hominems and snide comments.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
On the infowars show, Alex Jones says media matters panicked that Alex Jones is using this controversy to his advantage. He will be on other major networks as well.

My guess is that they wanted Alex Jones on the View to embarrass him, but now that they are seeing that he is using this to his advantage, I'm guessing they'll try and bury this Charlie Sheen controversy. It would be great if they just stopped talking about Charlie Sheen and then maybe he'd have some privacy again. But if not...well it'll be entertaining to say the least.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would like a friend like him, and I love how he exposes the celeb bitch fest by REMNDING what we REALLY should be freakin worried about and it aint Charlie Sheen!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I hate all those bitchy women trying to muzzle him from going into the truth prob being warned to try and contain him before they had him come on the show. Great Job Alex!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well I guess we just have to wait for the next big show for Alex to be on. He said he was going to be on other major networks unless they cancel him. I hope he's on NPR but when I think about it the view is probably one of the bigger shows counter to his show, I would have never guessed that the view of all shows would have Alex on, but maybe that's just because they thought they would rip him apart like vultures.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He's right that the end of the show has some of Chuck Lorre's deep thoughts

While you'd have to pause it to read all of it, this one is about a dream he had and whether or not it came from his subconscious or some other type of "Jungian Psychology"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here's another great one liner from Charlie

“I am on a drug: it’s called Charlie Sheen,” he said. “It’s not available ’cause if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. Um … Too much?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
AWESOME!

Here's a good quality video of his appearance!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Once a Marine Always a Marine Says:
October 30th, 2008 at 11:11 pm I hold an honorable discharge for serving 6 years in the US Marines, an AA degree, a BS degree, and presently working on a MS degree; yet, with all that so-called real-world education, it is easily less than what I gained from this website for the past 5 years or so. Thank you Alex Jones and David Icke for helping me wake up to the real world as it is now. I have no doubt the federal reserve is illegal, that 9-1-1 was an inside job, and that the members of the Bush administration are a bunch of liars! Having said that, be the change you want to find. Peace.find. Peace.

I trust Alex Jones because he doesn't just give me new info to check out, he confirms a lot of stuff I've been thinking for decades. NOBODY on the major networks EVER says anything that confirms my own research. They say a lot that contradicts it. I think the thing that makes some folks suspicious of Alex is that they've never heard anyone like him before, someone who doesn't force you to read between the lines. They don't know how to process truth when all they know is lies.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That was awesome thanks for the link. Hopefully some of the viewers of "The View" will actually find themselves intrigued and will seek answers online. We can hope. If even one person went to look it up you know it was worth it.

After watching Sheen pass those drug tests, and seeing Jones here like this....

It appears to me that AJ and Sheen are both addicted to winning, violently.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Does anyone really like that show? I can't handle those women. They are pretty catty.

And ignorant.....oops now I'm being catty.

edit on 28-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Look at the VIEW number on Youtube - It is 301 VIEWS for at least hour. Funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
Look at the VIEW number on Youtube - It is 301 VIEWS for at least hour. Funny.

Youtube always does that the first day a video is uploaded.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
D'oh!
Sorry for OT but check 2:10 to 2:18 out. That's lololol.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is just great, i love seeing the seeds of truth being sowed on live television, i just love it. I bet most of the people in the audience felt they should be hating jones, but left with a lingering sense of doubt... "is there actually something going on?"
truth over ignorance!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Does anyone really like that show? I can't handle those women. They are pretty catty.

Yes apparently.

In the previous season the View was the daytime's third highest rated show with 4.42 million total viewers for the 18-34 group (women).

Alex did apparently mention Building 7 and Infowars.com over and over - so I think he's using the Charlie Sheen interviews as a way to broaden general awareness of other alternative issues.

i don't think he is using the charlie sheen interviews to broaden anything, he could of been on there talking about britney spears or the food price rises, or the latest big football game, he would of done the same, because it is the air time he is using, not the topic.

i think he went on there for two purposes, one was to talk about sheen the 'topic' but to also use the air time to get people to look at his material, again i do not think it would matter what the topic was he would do it regardless. you could argue he was on there because of the sheen topic, but i do not think that is what he is using, he uses every bit on airtime he gets in the same way regardless of the topic.

and the thing that makes me laugh is if his information is such garbage and looney, why they scared about talking about it?
edit on 28-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join