It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Holy crap, you can hear the pains of the hosts while tripping over bombshells like "million dead Iraqi's" and "TSA with their hands down pants". They tried to shrug them off and pass off such talk as silly, but I get the feeling that some viewers might have seen through it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Beautiful

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When do we get someone from ATS on the view???

Come on Johnny....

Or anyone!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I nominate Good ol Dave, he would be more whacky than anyone with his denials...comeon guys we can do this !!

He can bring his list with him bahhaha.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think that was one of the best shows that the View ever had, those ladies didn't stand a chance against Alex Jones on who could talk the fastest, the loudest, and the most domineering. I had a great laugh watching it, it's about time someone out talked them.
[
edit on 28-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Alex Jones is welcome on The Circle in Australia any time....and the girls here will make sure he's fed by some of our top chefs before he leaves the stage!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
dumb old bag, whoopy is ugly and stupid omg, sherri sheppard is disgusting, elizabeth is cute and hot and i don't know why shes on that show lol, nobody respects her...
lol sorry, but i hate that show...
n e way, alex jones is obviously a believer in the NWO. is hilarious he brings all this nwo related stuff up when he has like 3 minutes to talk.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Alex Jones was just on the Joy Behar Show. No info bombs were dropped though

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
lol Whoopi could be a mod here on ATS...OFF TOPIC, then the super mod Barbra came along and closed the thread

Wake em up Alex

My thoughts as stated from the sister thread.
Alex Jones LIVE! on THE VIEW ... ZOMG ...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm sure Alex Jones being associated with a drug addicted alcoholic thats a wife beater and womanizer will really help the 9/11 Truth Movement

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow never in a million years did I think I would be seeing that LMFAO!

That was almost as good as the interview of Michael Jackson and Liz Taylor together!

4 on 1 and AJ administers the beat down and p.s. I think Barbara secretly dug it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Even though Alex falls back on playing the right-left divisive garbage either by direct comments or through some of his guests, which is repulsive at this point in time, he has stayed true to exposing the murderous truth about the nwo. For that I applaud and continue to listen to his show. His voice is a bit too hysterical and can be overwhelming when listening through headphones though.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Even though Alex falls back on playing the right-left divisive garbage either by direct comments or through some of his guests, which is repulsive at this point in time, he has stayed true to exposing the murderous truth about the nwo. For that I applaud and continue to listen to his show. His voice is a bit too hysterical and can be overwhelming when listening through headphones though.

Its funny you said that I was listening to him through headphones last night. Today I went to use them and the left speaker is completely blown. haha

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

to be fair though, she did mention the alex jones radio show twice and the website was posted on the screen during the introduction. maybe he did not feel the need, to plug it, after being introduced in a proper unbiased way.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I didn't follow the entire thread through so I don't know if anyone posted this yet. I figured I'd give it a shot. I haven't had luck in the past with embedding so let see how this goes.

edit on 1-3-2011 by chefc14 because: fix link
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
My god those hags once again resort to the same lame attempts to derail Jones just as they tried to do Jesse Ventura. Ventura really put them in their place and made them shut up when he was on. I think AJ knew he had to go at this head strong knowing they would cut him off. He had nothing to lose. Barbara Walters is in bed with the elite, she is really close with Henry Kissinger. So of course this subject "911" and the Bush regime will hit a nerve.

The audience applauding Woopies attempt at damage control was creepy. Does the studio screen who will be in the audience? Maybe they are just mindless drones. I really dont blame AJ's approach after all the MSM has been defaming Sheen for a while and primarily Sheen. Hollywood is full of alcoholics and drug users so what makes Sheen different? Because he pushes the envelope and asks questions. Im sick of the tabloid gossip. I couldnt care less about Mel Gibsons personal life or Sheen or Tiger Woods.

That is the whole point of the View, girl talk, bunch of hags gossiping like it's Bingo Night. Notice how Alex tripped a overload in Woopies pebble brain, as if they never heard of WTC7 after all Jesse Ventura schooled them on it last year yet they come down with a case of amnesia. What a bunch of puppets, disgusting.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

It just goes to show what sick and cruel twisted BIG BROTHER STATE we have become. WELCOME TO 1984 ITS COMING SOON.

The Sheeple love conforming

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Some of you may remember I don't like Alex Jones, at all, but fairplay.

The View is a horrible show. Infact I suspect it was created as a covert means for Al Qaeda recruitment, it's that bad. Everything that's wrong with Western Society is The View.

For British people who don't know the show, think Loose Women. It's that type of all female natter-fest. Where nobody understands triviality.

No matter what Alex believes, atleast he makes an effort to care about things, even if he is wrong. The people on the view are generally politically illiterate infidels.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
No matter how you feel about Alex Jones (and I think he's out of his mind), he was able to out-talk the women of the View. That's impressive no matter how you cut it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
People might call Alex Jones a loudmouth redneck nutjob, but when those types are shouting the truth, who can stop them?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join