It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

You'll not miss anything because he's been singing the same song, over and over, never anything new.

Oh heck! You mean "Damn Fool Conspiracy Websites" is not new? C'mon, be real. He's only posted on ATS thousands of times. Isn't ATS a DFCW?

a bunch of crackpots and con artists

You mean ATS, Dave? Are you here to lead us to the promised land, the Non-Fool Conspiracy Website???
edit on 28-2-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Tried to follow the link but not available for me in UK unless I make an account, so here is a youtube version.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looks like the ladies just about had a stroke when AJ began to fast talk to get it in! It was one of their best shows imo. That was wild.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So they let Alex say just enough to get him in his "excited" mode and then cut him off...

Jones has the composure of a lit firecracker... the MSM will feed on this like wolves!

(Is Jones part of a larger conspiracy?...
Operation Mockingbird, anyone?)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Best interview I've seen him do in a while. I just hope one day I'll see him on the Bill O'reilly show that would be an epic interview with lots of loud voices.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
amazing that he actually got through to these women that the producer of the show started the fight with the vanity cards. It's sort of odd that they let Alex Jones on the show and then expected for him to not go off on what he does for a living. It's almost insulting: hey come on the show, but we're not gonna talk about you, we're gonna talk about your friend Charlie Sheen. Of course Alex uses the platform to get his message out so he doesn't mind being on not really for himself but for someone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This guy got convictions, very strong ones and he's not letting others walking on his toes. I just love to way he argues. We need more people like him blaming the TRUE baddies in our world.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

(Is Jones part of a larger conspiracy?... Operation Mockingbird, anyone?)

Everyone else who speaks truth seems to get sued in to oblivian. I'm not aware of any pending or previous law suits filed against AJ, so it looks and feels suspicious but I don't have any hard evidence other than a gut feeling that somehow he's part of the cabal. However, the info he presents is good, so it doesn't really matter to me if he is an agent, unless he's pulling the wool over my eyes in a sophisticated way that I've not figured out yet. Just speculating here, we know the NWO have planned for a one world government, but before they can have a one world gov't they need to collapse the status quo - maybe all these Wearechange and anti corruption groups are the very "Useful idiots" that the NWO have planned for in order to bring down the Status Quo and usher in their new leader? What do you think?
edit on 28-2-2011 by DanUKphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen was called anti-semitic because he called Chuck Lorre his real name, Chaim Levine. He replies with a great one liner:

"So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Charlie Sheen was called anti-semitic because he called Chuck Lorre his real name, Chaim Levine. He replies with a great one liner:

"So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

haha genius

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
reply to post by filosophia

Dave is a bum, he comes in makes his hateful comments and then runs. I have challenged him to basically debate 9/11 with me and he bailed. Hes a coward troll.

You, sir, are lying through your teeth. I have yet to see you or anyone else "challenge me to debate 9/11" because I will happily do so at any time. Up until now, that's what I thought I WAS doing by coming here and posting 9/11 relevent material. Unlike the conspiracy theorists, I have no ulterior agenda other than to present the facts these damned fool conspiracy web sites are withholding from everyone (except for Alex Jones, who simply accuses everyone of being a secret gov't agent), so if you can show how anything I'm posting is incorrect I will happily retract it.

My philosophy has always been that the truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's always falsehoods that run and hide from the truth. This is why I'm never surprised when characters like Dillweed put me on ignore.

Oh, and if I may ask, what the heck is the message you're trying to portray with that guy in your avatar wearing the "9/11 inside job" t-shirt and holding an AK-47?
edit on 28-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What they're trying to do is make AJ and Sheen seem like two birds of the same feather. This is as much about AJ as it is Charlie Sheen. I didn't see Dan Patrick get nearly "buzz" for his interview with Charlie a couple weeks ago, and it was at least as provocative.

Not anything against Dan Patrick, best damn sports show there is, but to see Alex Jones on "The View" is really a surprise to me.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by logicalthinking
reply to post by filosophia

Dave is a bum, he comes in makes his hateful comments and then runs. I have challenged him to basically debate 9/11 with me and he bailed. Hes a coward troll.

You, sir, are lying through your teeth. I have yet to see you or anyone else "challenge me to debate 9/11" because I will happily do so at any time. Up until now, that's what I thought I WAS doing by coming here and posting 9/11 relevent material. Unlike the conspiracy theorists, I have no ulterior agenda other than to present the facts these damned fool conspiracy web sites are withholding from everyone (except for Alex Jones, who simply accuses everyone of being a secret gov't agent), so if you can show how anything I'm posting is incorrect I will happily retract it.

My philosophy has always been that the truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's always falsehoods that run and hide from the truth. This is why I'm never surprised when characters like Dillweed put me on ignore.

Oh Dave, that's not true in the least bit and you know.it.
While you are an intelligent person, you naively simple minded. Anytime anyone proves your beliefs otherwise, you either conveniently ignore their posts or check out of the thread all together.
Go ahead and ask me for an instance. It wont take but an hour and Ill have plenty to prove my point.
ORRRR...you'll just check out of this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

maybe all these Wearechange and anti corruption groups are the very "Useful idiots" that the NWO have planned for in order to bring down the Status Quo and usher in their new leader

Quite possible. Like you say though - no hard evidence.
Alex seems to know all of the problems, but has none of the solutions, save for putting up flyers...

Most of the time he comes across (to me) as the "Pied Piper."
Gotta wonder where he'll try to lead the truthers!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He says the government encourages homosexuality with chemicals. He doesn't say they create gay people like in some kind of laboratory.

So that I do not detract this thread even more by arguing with you, I'm just going to ignore you unless you stick to the topic. And posting videos saying "Alex Jones says gay people are created by the government" is misconstruing what he's saying so it is off topic.

I never said that Alex Jones ever claimed gays were being made in some laboratory, but that's neither here nor there. Does that mean you therefore subscribe to Jone's claim that the "gov't is encouraging homosexuality with mind chemicals"? I really don't see how your diluted version is any less ludicrious than what I posted.

...and yes, this IS pertinant to the OP. Alex Jones is clearly being considered a credible source of information and I'm trying to point out he is a paranoid crackpot being drawn to the 9/11 movement for the antiestablishment outlet it offers. Your picking and extracting the occasional 9/11 relevent nugget out of Jone's cornucopia of deranged rantings strikes me as the same as picking peanuts out of someone's excement. At the end of the day it's still all excrement. If you really want to get anywhere with further investigations, you really need to distance yourselves from this guy or else you're going to look like paranoid nutcases by association.

Accept or ignore this at your own cost.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Part 1 video:

www.youtube.com...

Part 2 video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Jones has the composure of a lit firecracker.

I'd say more like a 12-year-old boy getting his first look at a Playboy© magazine. Certainly his repeated spouting of "infowars.com" seemed to be a verbal parallel.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Oh Dave, that's not true in the least bit and you know.it.
While you are an intelligent person, you naively simple minded. Anytime anyone proves your beliefs otherwise, you either conveniently ignore their posts or check out of the thread all together.
Go ahead and ask me for an instance. It wont take but an hour and Ill have plenty to prove my point.
ORRRR...you'll just check out of this thread.

ORRR, I'll call you on your bluff. Please post an example where I posted something that was incorrect. Pick any topic that I covered...

-the 100+ eyewitness accounts of people who saw the passenger jet strike the Pentagon
-the NYFD deputy fire chief who reported on the condition of WTC 7
-the myriad photos I posted of of steel recovered from the WTC complex
-The 9/11 commission report stating Bush authorized a shoot down order
-the fact that the WTC was built out of aluminum and steel
-the phone calls out of flight 77
-OR, as in the case of this thread, Alex Jones being a paranoid crackpot that you people really need to distance yourselves from

...or pick your own. It's interesting that I'm posting this waiting while YOU check out of this thread. Of course.

edit on 28-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Actually I'd say for Alex standards is was quite tame. He shut his mouth and let them speak and ask him questions, he only talked over them when they interrupted what he was saying. They told him to "slowdown" but anyone who knows him knows that is just how he is. Towards the end he started to say a lot of things that may have gone over their heads but it wasn't like things were being thrown and no one walked off the set.

@ Good ol Dave: don't you just hate it that he said "don't do drugs" at the end of the episode? Does it burn you up inside that he does not conform to the felon attitude you wish upon him?

Felon Attitude? Please explain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join