It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Let a BEK In..BIG mistake.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
tyhis is what is scary to me, you have some half cracked tin foil hat guy who spends all his time on ats, then his paranoid ass see's some kid whom he thinks is eveil and does something harmfull ............. please people get your paranoia in check before you hurt yourself or someone else.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

...Or just as bad, refrains from helping someone in need.
Star for your point. I have thought about that type of scenario, as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you for all your input. My apologies for not replying, I just wanted to convey the message. If you want to know the details, you can always u2u me. Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thecursedone

I think I'll give U2Uing you a miss. If you had a real story you'd have posted it in here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

200 posts to answer u2u's dude - post your story or admit hoaxing. Actually, by not posting your story, hoaxing will be assumed anyway. So, ball is in your court.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sigh....I read this whole thread just hoping he would post his story.....

Oh well, maybe next time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Can you please elaborate?

Or are you just going to avoid question?

Sheesh, its not that hard, a retarded chimp couldve understood that

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
hey i gotta great story for ya...your never gonna believe what happened....ahh never mind

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm totally letting them in ...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It says the OP is online right now.

I will send a U2U.

If there is no legitimate response within 24hours to this thread and the tons of pleas for explanation, I will seek a redress of our grievances.

I will ask for this to go to Hoax , and for the mods to look over this particular member's account legitimacy.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I let them as well, than than they tried to leave mmmaaahhhhh!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have sent the OP a U2U.

Time is ticking. I shall return.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't have a lot of time right now and I didn't think it's going to become so popular, so as far as I noticed, the main question is, ''what happens after you let them in?'' Basically, they take your life away, they make you dependent on them. I cannot say much more at this point, just remember not to let them in, this is the most important message.

They are NOT kids with lenses. Some may be, you can be skeptical, it does not matter, just be skeptical and don't let them in!

I think they operate extra-dimensionally, but I have no idea what they really are.

I do know this, however: they LOVE various recessions, depressions, what have you, because more people are willing to accept help and they use this to lure you!

So expect more of them. MANY more.

Their best defense is people's disbelief. Oldest trick in the book.

Research them please.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Remove them from your mind, this is the only way, your belief or disbelief is of the essence when dealing with them. They want to terrorize you so you lose control, remember this!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecursedone
I don't have a lot of time right now and I didn't think it's going to become so popular, so as far as I noticed, the main question is, ''what happens after you let them in?'' Basically, they take your life away, they make you dependent on them. I cannot say much more at this point, just remember not to let them in, this is the most important message.

What kind of excuse is that?

Thats lame.....if you just told people straight out we wouldnt think you're a 13 year old kid sitting in your mums basement, with an unhealthy obsession with trolling.

Stop stalling and spill the beans

Last chance to tell us what happened otherwise im alerting this as a troll thread
edit on 27/2/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My point is this: do NOT let them in! What happened to me cannot be explained in any mainstream way, this is the most grotesque experience ever and it's been going for about a month now.

Avoid them at all costs. They are NOT some children fooling around with contact lenses. You will just know and do not fall for their tricks in these tough economic times. You WILL regret it.

That's all I'm willing to say for now. I hope someone out there is going to listen.

Yeah, definitely don't let those folks in. I'm puzzled as to why they used a BEK in your case, rather than just use a regular looking person.. that way you might not have noticed anything out of the ordinary. Silly aliens.

I could pretty much guess what happened since I've seen it first hand so many times: 1. They took over control of your body. 2. They probably sat you down someplace. 3. They used an overkill amount of alien mind control (they call it "hypnosis").

Since you are saying that it's been going on for about a month now, then after the first visit I would imagine they just arrive and you open the door since they've got the mind control on you, so it's probably still going on. Why they need to come back for seconds and thirds is puzzling, but whatever.

So am I right? Is that what happened? Or should I maybe read the full thread first before posting?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Do they live with you now?

Did they disappear into thin air?

Did they jump on you or tie you up?

I just don't understand sorry.

Opening the door and letting someone in is a physical action.

What physical action happened After that moment?

This is what everyone wants to know.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Sorry but I've got to call this one bulls*&%. How the hell do you not have the time to describe your experience/encounter yet have time to start a thread about it? Also, the main question has not been "what happens after you let them in", it was what happened to YOU after YOU let them in. Two very different queries.one is a generic and the other a specific question. I would expect that your time to legitimately answer this is growing short and I'll soon see this landing with a resounding thud in the Hoax forum where it belongs.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I've seen them do something like this to other people. One time it was my mom, and whenever they came to her window and told her to do something (like open the door for them), her eyes would get blood red and she would go do it. I tried stepping in between her and the door, but she just starting getting violent so I had to go hide in the bathroom (yeah, I know, I'm a chicken when it comes to the aliens). These folks didn't have the black eyes and looked just like you and me.

Can you go into detail about this? I mean, what do you mean by "they take your life away'? Is it just hypnosis where you do what they want you too without you being able to resist, or is it like some sort of hypnotic drug? I know they give people drugs (sometimes they pay folks with weed and crack for doing what they want them to), so is this how they "make you dependent on them"? Or is it more of a mental thing than a physical thing? I've seen people take drugs from them, but I've seen people go absolutely crazy over them with no drugs required.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join