It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Let a BEK In..BIG mistake.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am sure most of you are aware of the black-eyed kids phenomenon and the part where it's said you shouldn't let them in. There are usually descriptions of sheer terror accompanying such visits and people coming to their senses just as they are about to let a seemingly harmless kid inside. In my case, I have managed to overcome the feeling of terror and let one such individual inside my house. I do not know how but the kid (boy, Caucasian) knew my name (Paul) and at first I thought it's someone from the neighborhood (in this area of Montana it's quite common for kids to ask for help, etc.).

My point is this: do NOT let them in! What happened to me cannot be explained in any mainstream way, this is the most grotesque experience ever and it's been going for about a month now.

Avoid them at all costs. They are NOT some children fooling around with contact lenses. You will just know and do not fall for their tricks in these tough economic times. You WILL regret it.

That's all I'm willing to say for now. I hope someone out there is going to listen.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I will let them in.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Please explain what happened.

Like go into depth about it.

Many of us have open minds and are interesting to learn about the subject which is clouded in mystery and we lack information.

Please help us put the pieces of the puzzle together to understand this topic better.

I will await your response. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ok, I am intrigued, and I am listening.

Still, need a bit more of the story to get what happened?

Hope you can share more!

link   
This phenomena intrigues me, though I've never had any type of experience. It would be nice to know why your warning should be heeded, though.

I could come here and say I had a terrible experience with Santa and warn everyone to keep him out of your home. What good would that be without an explanation?

link   
Why are you unwilling to go any further?

What's the point in writing the thread and not giving the full story?

link   
Like spend some time and write up your whole story from start to finish.

If it takes you all day, thats fine. I will come back and check this every few hours for the next day or so.

Take your time and let us know whats going on.

link   
reply to post by thecursedone

Please explain what happened in detail and what you are experiencing from letting them in.

You cant just leave us hanging like that

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I will let them in. OP is still alive to report what happened. So it's not that bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OzWeatherman's BEK story is the only one I've ever read that was believable, and it did intrigue me. Write your full story and help him find the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
Why are you unwilling to go any further?

What's the point in writing the thread and not giving the full story?

The BEK might have told him to cook their meal now. So he will continue later after he has cooked their lunch.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What happened? Did you ask how he knew your name? Did something come over you why you let them in i.e, did him saying your name "calm" you in some way?
Like everyone else, I can't wait for the story!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"Dont let them in, dont let them in" ahahah
What are you made of butter?

This site is getting bad bad

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
"Dont let them in, dont let them in" ahahah
What are you made of butter?

This site is getting bad bad

It's not the website. It's individual people.

It's an example of the human population overall.

The website has no fault in it. Other than the fact it's a sanctuary for people to share such bizarre stories or theories. Which I find no problem with.

Now the habits of individual posters, we can criticize far more easily.

Let's try to not blame the whole gang over the actions of individuals.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I personally have never heard a credible BEK story, I think it is the stuff of movies and Hollywood.

That said, I love personal stories, and find it strange someone starts a thread, gives some controversial information (I let a BEK in) then corks it up.

THAT is a pattern we see here at this joint every day.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Who in their right mind lets some random kid inside their house? That is asking for trouble in its own right.... I do not answer my door unless I am expecting someone.

Deebo
edit on 27-2-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
if you cant tell us what happend then why the hell did you start the thread, is it because you want people to keep askin you what happend, do you need the attention that bad

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

someone with a heart?
I presume children pure until something tells me otherwise. call me a fool, i don't care.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thecursedone

You said not to let BEK's in in these tough economic times. Did the BEK rip you or something? Seriously the BS meter is about maxed out at least until I hear more.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Was this before or after magic decided to punish you for offending it? It seems like your having one heck of a run of bad luck at the moment

I generally go by the guide rule that It's better not to let any unknown people into my house no matter what their eye colour unless they are bringing me one of those large novelty cheques as a prize or have come to read the gas meter.
edit on 27-2-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join