It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the sun has a friend.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Lol..On page one the photograph is debunked yet somehow we have 5 pages of nonsense to follow.

People, go outside and see how many suns you can see, once you have done that then keep going and do something other than sit on here, there is life beyond ATS (honest, there is!!)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, Nibiru is one of those theories, like the hollow earth theory or the theory that 4th dimensional reptillian aliens rule the planet, that's just so out there it leaves me thinking, "There's no way that could be real!" but that's exactly why it's kind of fun to believe in.

Anyway, I just figured I'd mention that I had a dream about two large, earth-like planets in the sky. One looked slightly larger than the other, and they both looked a little bigger than the moon. The weird thing about the dream was that I remember everyone being shocked to see the planets. It was like everyone had just woken up that day and these two planets just randomly appeared in the sky. I can't remember much more, there may have been another sun, but I'm a fairly creative person and have been known to embellish upon dreams during their retelling.

Kind of a cool dream, but probably just a result of spending too much time researching crazy 2012 theories.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by RANDOMguess

the moon behind or even in the same part of the sky as the sun?..nooooo i dont think thats even possible

Sun and Moon walk not exactly the same path but same regions in different times of day, it's the zodiacal ring (in astronomy terms).

Regarding the video, what a nice sunset!
If there was an object as big as the sun in our system we'd have noticed gravitanoally already Im afraid.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

The atmospheric effects you mention are interesting. Some of them can be found online.
Atmospheric Effects

"The laws of optics predict that the atmospheric ice crystals that cause the common halos will also produce bright patches of light to the right and left of the true sun on the halo ring. Sometimes the rest of the halo ring is very faint and these patches stand out vividly..." p.94

This is a description of parhelia or sundogs.

Here is another atmospheric effect that does not match the video.
Mirage of Astronomical Objects

The video is a fake. It pretends to be an actual image and it is just another internet hoax.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

The glitch looks like the TARDIS when you look at it quickly!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

can i just point out that i did not challenge you to find a pic similar to the one i uploaded
you sed that the object in my vid was the moon...i challenged you to find me a picture where the moon was next to the sun and the same size not during an eclipse.....

all u have shown is a pic similar to the vid which is face, its either a sundog or phantom shadow or lense flare.

No that is the moon and the sun in the same sky, it comes with an article would you like me to post that also its not an eclipse.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The sun does have a friend, except that this friend is a brown-dwarf and is inbound as I write this.

Get ready.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
that 3rd object is definetly a video glitch, happens all the time. i think its happens when you are putting the video onto your computer or uploading to youtube. its not the greatest resolution either and that would help see that it clearly isnt some UFO or something

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This has been filmed behind double glazing.

Second line goes here.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the moon behind or even in the same part of the sky as the sun?..nooooo i dont think thats even possible

sure not behind the sun..but uve heard of a solar eclipse right?

edited to say sry just seen a bunch of other people have already asked you the same thing lol..and you answered
edit on 28-2-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherdimension

Originally posted by MORBlD
the sun dont have any friends, stop being silly

is there a reason your commenting on every single video putting down anyone with alternative beliefs?

is there a reason why anyone in the world should believe there is actually another object up there with the sun but was only seen but one camera and not any of the millions of amateur astronomers out there looking at the sky every single day?

hes putting this thread down because its so ridiculous it shouldnt even spark an argument...id say this is fairly one sided..theres no secondary sun or planet there.

this thread is very silly im surprised ANYONE would think its real so your probably going to see a lot of people "putting down this belief"

sry dude x

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Of course.

Though sometimes the conspirator in me questions why, when many have captured this type of thing, and I don't believe its all camera artifacts, some have seen it with their bare eyes, then comes the question: since its not a dwarf star or anything with that kind of gravity, what is it? And by misrepresenting as one, they block the real truth seekers who might want to know what it truly is.

SOHO and those anomalies, some larger than earth, and then the big black censor blocks come to mind.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is verry interresting...

It could verry well be Nibiru. It begins people !

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
This is verry interresting...

It could verry well be Nibiru. It begins people !

No it couldn't. Look out your window. You will notice one sun.
Also Nibiru is the claim of an economics history major. He has no
business translating dead languages.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I thnk it's a reflection from the lens... But, I have something better that you can start a thread with. I'm too new to do it. With all of the moon comments here... Cornell University put out a report that says there is something new that's wrong with the moon's orbit. The face of the moon has recently and inexplicably turned 90 degrees clockwise!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? I think that the lunar pole might be lining up with NIBIRU, or pointing at it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lildaddy985

The moon has not rotated. Look up and see that nothing has happened to the moon.

It is likely that you misinterpreted what you read or maybe you just reported something told to you without double checking it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You know these are Sun Dogs don't you? infact there are around 4 of them if you study the video in full.
Its an effect the sun has on clouds (water in the cloud...Refraction) which in turn are seen by the naked eye and in this case a Camera.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy with this video, its not showing anything that the comments don't already debunk.

When you see it for the first time, you'll know what you're looking at.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

yes article would be nice....however i wont hold my breath....

2nd

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

yes article would be nice....however i wont hold my breath....

2nd

Wow I have proved to you time and time again your wrong....and as soon as you realise I am correct you change the subject and ask for a different proof. Get over it my last post was like nearly two weeks ago, what's wrong with you.
edit on 9-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join