It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the sun has a friend.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
was on youtube and came across this video that was taken the other day, not sure if its fake or not but u can see the clouds passing in front of the object what u think?

sorry if this is in the wrong place feel free to move mods thanks.

ill try embed below ive never done it b4 so might not work so ill also post the link,

embed ;

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ghost effect, apparently, if you read the comments under the you tube vid.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Above the second object is a third object so to me that means it is just a reflection. If that third object wasn't there then maybe I would think twice but no it is not Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

i tend not to read the comments under the vid....i highly doubt there are experts amongst them thats why i brought it here lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Mooon

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

isnt it possible the third object is a lense flare of the second object? im not really sure how that would debunk it tbh....if there is a lense flare of the second object then surel that would mean the second object is really there no?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

the moon behind or even in the same part of the sky as the sun?..nooooo i dont think thats even possible

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
fake

theirs a glitch at about 12 - 15 secounds

poor video editing

sorry for big picture scroll across I circled the glitch in red

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
what does a glitch mean? is that proof of editing or can that happen on any videos uploaded to youtube? gimme a sec ill watch it a few times and see if the glitch keeps appearing or if its a one off.....brb

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
even if its nibiru that is supposedly four times the size of earth it would look tiny compared to what is in video!

Either lens / ghost flare like stated in the youtube vid comments or a complete hoax

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

yup its there alright....oh well. lol thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong I am no expert when it comes to cameras and recording equipment, maby someone on ATS with knowledge of cameras can give a better explanation!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

no i think u are right, i mean this think wud have to be the same size as the sun to look that big unless it was in front of the sun in which case u would see it like an eclipse, also if that had been the case surely more than just that guy would have noticed, and the glitch as well....i dont know why people upload this crap..no wonder people think those that believe in nibiru are mentalists when they have to resort to faking videos to get people to believe....nonsense!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by RANDOMguess

the moon behind or even in the same part of the sky as the sun?..nooooo i dont think thats even possible

Your being sarcastic right? Please tell me you know what a solar eclipse is.

Edit; Do you mean a moon that is lit up red like in video couldn't be near the sun huh?

edit on 27-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

the moon would never go behind the sun....this object looks like its behind the sun....so no im not being sarcastic, and yes i know what a solar eclipse is thanks for your input

also this was taken the other day and last i checked were not due a solar eclipse so it couldnt possibly be the moon...

edit on 27-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yeah I am not sure were they are filming from but something that size, everyone in the area would be able to see it!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Reflexion of the sun through the clouds
edit on 27-2-2011 by St-Patrick because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

ooooh maybe they couldnt see it from all the chemtrails lol..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

the moon would never go behind the sun....this object looks like its behind the sun....so no im not being sarcastic, and yes i know what a solar eclipse is thanks for your input

also this was taken the other day and last i checked were not due a solar eclipse so it couldnt possibly be the moon...

edit on 27-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I had thought you said or even in the same part of the sky as the sun.

or even in the same part of the sky as the sun?..nooooo i dont think thats even possible

My bad, I think?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

yes ur right i did say that however anyone with a brain wud know that the only time the moon is near the same part of the sky is during an eclipse....and its not NEAR the sun only in front of it. as you can see from the clip there is no eclipse, the date on the video also proves that there was no eclipse, and the moon WOULD NOT be behind the sun as it looks in this video....

but yea....ur right...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join