It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting Biblical events that I've connected...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I'll add one more thing here. Israel is the fig tree in scripture. When they became a nation, they once again became ripe. Summer is near. The season is set. In 1948, this generation will by no means pass away until all these things take place. In other words, when you see Israel become a nation, the generation that sees this happen will see the lord return.

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Repent would be my suggestion. Seek God with all you have. Feed the poor and visit the sick and afflicted. Spread the good news. That's it. You're the witness, not the judge.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

the main issue with all these 'Religious Prophecies' is that it is only relevant if you believe in said religion

First off, these prophecies were before the man made religion Christianity took off.

So don't attach religions to these prophecies written in scriptures before the religions that took heart of them.

What I've brought up isn't speculation, but what has really happened...it's amazing of all these so called "coincidences".

You can speculate off of what happened, but my main focus is what actually has happened!
edit on 27-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

You don't have to believe in any of the man made religions to believe in these scriptures. As the religions came after.

you are talking about 'Biblical Events' correct? that is what the topic title is..

if you are.. the bible was written after that whole 'Jesus Thing' so if you are quoting scriptures from the bible then it was after 'Jesus' and already attached to 'Religious Reasons'

now that being said.. if i have mistaken that.. i do apologize

i assume you believe in all prophecies?

The Bible was put together after Jesus, it wasn't all written after Jesus. Hence, old testament/new testament

Yes I'm talking about Biblical events. The word Bible is greek for Book/Scriptures. The Christians came afterwards and placed together all the scriptures into a book(or Bible for greek). They separated the scriptures from old testament to new testament so people can get a better understanding of how it progressed.

So when I say I'm talking about Biblical events, I'm talking about the events written in the scriptures before the Bible was put together and first published to spread to the masses.

It's inevitable not to apply "religion" to this. As the definition of religion is the understand of how the universe came about and it's nature. So to believe in these prophecies is to also believe in Jesus and God, but it doesn't mean you have to believe in the religions that came after...Christianity and so forth...They are full of man-made traditions that ignorantly worship God, which Jesus warned about.

Jesus actually disproved of religion because he saw the corruption in it...(In Matthew)

Indeed... and i reiterate my original post..

these Prophecies are only relevant if you 'Believe' in the 'Religion'

i don't believe in 'God' or 'Jesus' or any of that 'Religion' so does that mean theses prophecies don't apply to me?

whilst they may not be of 'religious nature' in the 'Christianity Catholicism' view.. but Jesus did begin the 'Judaism' 'Christian' 'Catholic' mess .. which doesn't make sense as i don't believe in any of it
edit on 27-2-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You guys should listen to the audio presentation of Monte Judah regarding the end times. I will see if I can find it somewhere.

Be really goes into detail regarding timings and such. It is brilliant, to me anyways.

Good thread!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

the main issue with all these 'Religious Prophecies' is that it is only relevant if you believe in said religion

First off, these prophecies were before the man made religion Christianity took off.

So don't attach religions to these prophecies written in scriptures before the religions that took heart of them.

What I've brought up isn't speculation, but what has really happened...it's amazing of all these so called "coincidences".

You can speculate off of what happened, but my main focus is what actually has happened!

You don't have to believe in any of the man made religions to believe in these scriptures. As the religions came after.

you are talking about 'Biblical Events' correct? that is what the topic title is..

if you are.. the bible was written after that whole 'Jesus Thing' so if you are quoting scriptures from the bible then it was after 'Jesus' and already attached to 'Religious Reasons'

now that being said.. if i have mistaken that.. i do apologize

i assume you believe in all prophecies?

The Bible was put together after Jesus, it wasn't all written after Jesus. Hence, old testament/new testament

Yes I'm talking about Biblical events. The word Bible is greek for Book/Scriptures. The Christians came afterwards and placed together all the scriptures into a book(or Bible for greek). They separated the scriptures from old testament to new testament so people can get a better understanding of how it progressed.

So when I say I'm talking about Biblical events, I'm talking about the events written in the scriptures before the Bible was put together and first published to spread to the masses.

It's inevitable not to apply "religion" to this. As the definition of religion is the understand of how the universe came about and it's nature. So to believe in these prophecies is to also believe in Jesus and God, but it doesn't mean you have to believe in the religions that came after...Christianity and so forth...They are full of man-made traditions that ignorantly worship God, which Jesus warned about.

Jesus actually disproved of religion because he saw the corruption in it...(In Matthew)

Indeed... and i reiterate my original post..

these Prophecies are only relevant if you 'Believe' in the 'Religion'

i don't believe in 'God' or 'Jesus' or any of that 'Religion' so does that mean theses prophecies don't apply to me?

whilst they may not be of 'religious nature' in the 'Christianity Catholicism' view.. but Jesus did begin the 'Judaism' 'Christian' 'Catholic' mess .. which doesn't make sense as i don't believe in any of it
edit on 27-2-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

"i don't believe in 'God' or 'Jesus' or any of that 'Religion' so does that mean theses prophecies don't apply to me?"

Wrong question. You should of asked, "If these prophecies are true do they apply to me?

The answer is yes, because if these prophecies are TRUE, than the Bible is TRUE. If the Bible is true than the outcome of the Bible is going to affect every living thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
You guys should listen to the audio presentation of Monte Judah regarding the end times. I will see if I can find it somewhere.

Be really goes into detail regarding timings and such. It is brilliant, to me anyways.

Good thread!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'll search out for that, thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
so basically you are saying that the blood moon is the reason the bible is true and in 2015 jesus will return.

i want to point out that we've had blood moons and solar eclipses before and jesus still hasnt come back, should i keep holding my breath for a savior that i dont believe in or believe will come?

i could have written a book that says jesus will return when helley's comet comes around but i wont tell you which time its gonna be and halley's comet exists so my book is true and all other religions are false /rant

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh yes, I do not refute the fact that we will know when the time in near, but not the exact day. In matthew, it talks of earth going through "birth pains".

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
so basically you are saying that the blood moon is the reason the bible is true and in 2015 jesus will return.

i want to point out that we've had blood moons and solar eclipses before and jesus still hasnt come back, should i keep holding my breath for a savior that i dont believe in or believe will come?

i could have written a book that says jesus will return when helley's comet comes around but i wont tell you which time its gonna be and halley's comet exists so my book is true and all other religions are false /rant

No. In typical fashion, you leave out 90% of what is going on to fit your perspective.

It is not only the blood moons. It is how the blood moons tie into the feast days of Israel. Pole shifts, decreasing magnetic shielding of the earth, increased solar activity, increase in earthquakes, and the fact that the generation that sees Israel re-established shall not pass away before the end of days come.

It also ties in to the different prophecies of different cultures, including Mayan, Hopi, etc.

Nevermind the fact that it was written 2000 years ago, or more in some cases.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Star and Flag- nice thread!
The blood moon thing is quite interesting. A related thought of mine is it could mean that the rapture is very close- as Camping is now saying(in spite of his reasoning). Couple that with all the talk of brown dwarfs/wormwood ect.

Another doomsday thread- fuel for the ATS engine!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join