It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting Biblical events that I've connected...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Take these thoughts as you will, but you cannot deny it's extremely interesting "coincidence", if you will, of connections among one another.

I would first like to bring up Israel becoming a nation in 1948. Many believe this to be the signal of the end times. As how can all be full-filled if Israel never became a nation again?

Now what's interesting to me is that they found the Dead Sea scrolls between the years 1947 and 1956.

What's interesting about the scrolls is that it had unknown prophecies from Daniel as well as information to confirm Daniels previously known prophecies. What's even more intersting is this connection...

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

All of Daniels words were finally released when the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered right around the year that Israel became a nation in which people think was a signal that we're in the end times...Interesting, right?

Now to top it off....

"In the Old Testament, the prophet Joel states, "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come." (Joel 2:31)

In the New Testament, Jesus is quoted as saying, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light ... And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:29-30)

Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News noted, "When we think of the sun being darkened and the moon not giving her light, we usually think of some astronomical catastrophe – perhaps the sun sputtering and the moon being affected by all this. But maybe it's time to rethink this a little bit and think of it as a natural cycle, the cycle of the eclipses."

Phases of lunar and solar eclipses on NASA's eclipse website
Thus, Biltz began focusing on the precise times of both solar and lunar eclipses, sometimes called "blood moons" since the moon often takes on a bloody color. He logged onto NASA's eclipse website which provides precision tracking of the celestial events.

He noted a rare phenomenon of four consecutive total lunar eclipses, known as a tetrad.

He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what's interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God's holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn's Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today's Gregorian calendar.

"The fact that it doesn't happen again in this century I think is very significant," Biltz explains. "So then I looked at last century, and, believe it or not, the last time that four blood red moons occurred together was in 1967 and 1968 tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel."

He then started to notice a pattern of the tetrads.

"What's significant to me is that even before 1967, the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in '48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 ... on Passover and Succoth. You didn't have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth."

When checking the schedule for solar eclipses, Biltz found two – one on the first day of the Hebrew year and the next on the high holy day of Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the seventh Hebrew month. Both of these take place in the 2014-2015 year.

The sun's corona becomes visible during a solar eclipse
Biltz says, "You have the religious year beginning with the total solar eclipse, two weeks later a total lunar eclipse on Passover, and then the civil year beginning with the solar eclipse followed two weeks later by another total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth all in 2015."

"If you think that this is a coincidence, I want you to know that it's time!" exclaimed Prophecy in the News host J.R. Church. "There are no more of these for the rest of the century."

Read more: Blood moon eclipses: 2nd Coming in 2015? www.wnd.com..."

www.wnd.com...

That article explains of the possibility of Jesus' 2nd return in 2014-2015. For now, ignore that part as I'm not addressing that!

What I want you to focus on in the article is this part(but read it all)...is that there was four consecutive blood moons during the years that Israel became a nation, and when the dead sea scrolls were being found.

You guys to believe this all to be a coincidence?

I don't...

edit on 26-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks, now I will through one your way: Matthew 24:7
"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

If we think of Nation against Nation as that it is rising against its self, then we see all of these things happening right now, all of it, the beginning!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Jesus the Christ will come like a thief in the night; No man shall know the day or hour of his return, so be ready to come as you are.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpitBallWeaver
Very interesting, thanks, now I will through one your way: Matthew 24:7
"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

If we think of Nation against Nation as that it is rising against its self, then we see all of these things happening right now, all of it, the beginning!!!!

Nation against Nation as perceived as with-in itself is an interesting point of view.

Now that you brought it up, if it was not meant not to be nation against nation as in, egypt versus it's own people, than it would be hard to decipher when this could occur as wars against different nations/kingdoms have been happening all the time.

Also it doesn't say king against nation, and nation against kingdom. So it's being specific that they are against each other, but is everyone going to keep to a rule where they can only attack what they are, a nation and a kingdom?

So that means it's being specific about a nation with-in a nation war, a kingdom with-in a kingdom war...

So this points to a more specific thought that would be a more specific signal of the times...

I hope that made sense..
edit on 27-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

It could be wrong, but logic makes it seem right at the moment...I'm always all ears.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sometimes I think we spend too much time predicting his return instead of getting ready for his return.

just a thought as I read the op.

Great post

Didn't see it, thought I would add Nasa's eclipse website

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 27-2-2011 by jam321 because: link

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
Jesus the Christ will come like a thief in the night; No man shall know the day or hour of his return, so be ready to come as you are.

Revelations 3:3

"Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

That was a message to the 144,000...explained more below...

This is true, except for the 144,000. I'm not claiming to be a part of it and I take it as a literal number. If you read through revelations(whom it was more specifically written for), read the first words of revelations, the servants of Jesus are the ones to rule the nations(great multitude) with a iron scepter.

Revelation

"To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--

He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'--just as I have received authority from my Father."

This is concerning the 144,000(as there is only two groups(great multitude) and one group has to be ruled over) you can see they are the ones who do Jesus' will til the end. In other words they are his servants.

As you read at the beginning of revelation...

"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John," So this is showing my homework to why i believe revelations is mainly written for the 144,000. The bride of Christ.

The 144,000 are also the Bride of christ who make themselves ready for his return.

In revelations, at the beginning in the third passage you read...

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Blessed being the great multitude. Blessed with them who hear it and take it to heart being the 144,000 as they've had an experience with God.

You can see two different type of people are described here, but both are blessed! Just as there is two groups, the 144,000(definite number) and a great multitude that no one can number(indefinite number) and both are blessed, but the 144,000 are gods elect, so even more so.

Revelations reveals what is to happen to both the 144,000 and the great multitude, but really more specifically for the 144,000. The ones that take it to heart so they hear it.

You can also see it says "because the time is near", how would that relate to anyone as everyones been blessed throughout history? Well that to me could only relate to when the 144,000 have been sealed and when they read that line because of the experience they have, they know they are in the end time.

If someone a thousand years ago read this, would "the time is near" make sense? No...

It could only make sense that it would relate to something that happened to someone(being sealed by god, 144000) to make them read the bible at the time when it is the end to make that line relevant. God doesn't lie...

Sorry to get a little off topic...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Sometimes I think we spend too much time predicting his return instead of getting ready for his return.

Great post

Thanks. As I said this wasn't any focus directly on Jesus' return, but the significance of the the pattern of the four consecutive blood red moons and how they occurred with the Dead Sea scrolls(as well as Daniels words) and Israel becoming a nation again.

..but as far as Jesus' return goes, It is interesting to know that the description of Jesus' return isn't symbolism(at least I just found this out) .

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Also to re-read this to add to the segnficiance of it all...

"the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in '48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 ... on Passover and Succoth. You didn't have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth." "

So that was the first tetrads to happen in 400(give or take years) and it so happens to fall on all that stuff I posted...

WOW...the solar system is Gods gears to his clock...I think I would be foolish not to expect something big to happen in 2014-2015, be it a huge war or something spiritual, something big I believe will happen...

Also from the Book of Daniel about the end time...

"He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god(allah Islam? Muslim Brotherhood?) and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.

"At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

He will also invade the Beautiful Land(believed to be Israel). Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.

He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.(egypt will not escape!)

What's interesting is Daniels words and Revelation were the most important about the end times. The rest of his words were discovered with all that I previously posted.

I believe we're in the end times...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Great post

Didn't see it, thought I would add Nasa's eclipse website

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 27-2-2011 by jam321 because: link

four consecutive blood moons, or lunar eclipse, happened more times than mentioned in the article....

Well this is what I'm getting at...

"He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what's interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God's holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn's Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today's Gregorian calendar.

"The fact that it doesn't happen again in this century I think is very significant," Biltz explains. "So then I looked at last century, and, believe it or not, the last time that four blood red moons occurred together was in 1967 and 1968 tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel." "

So I'm not sure if he's continuing with only looking at the four consecutive falling on Jewish Holiday or not...

Because there is four consecutive before 2014 and after 1968...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to leave this thought open...this is interesting...

Nasa website of the four consecutive blood moons in 2014-2015

"2014 Apr 15 07:46:48 Total 122 1.291 03h35m
01h18m Aus., Pacific, Americas
2014 Oct 08 10:55:44 Total 127 1.166 03h20m
00h59m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas
2015 Apr 04 12:01:24 Total 132 1.001 03h29m
00h05m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas
2015 Sep 28 02:48:17 Total 137 1.276 03h20m
01h12m e Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, w Asia"

Now I looked up when the jewish holidays of Passover and Sukkot were, and here are dates...

Passover:

(for the related years)

2014: April 14-22

2015: April 3-11

Sukkot:

2014: October 8 (at sundown) - 15

2015: September 27

Wow!

I'll have to do more research into the other dates mentioned in the article and if they match to the jewish holidays...

This is concerning the next time of four consecutive blood red moons and falling on the same Jewish Holdays from the article...

1967 Apr 24 12:07:04 Total 121 1.336 03h23m
01h18m Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
1967 Oct 18 10:15:48 Total 126 1.143 03h39m
01h00m Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
1968 Apr 13 04:48:01 Total 131 1.112 03h14m
00h49m Americas, Europe, Africa
1968 Oct 06 11:42:35 Total

www.hebcal.com... lendar

Here you can see sukkot started on October 6th, 1968

www.hebcal.com... lendar

Here you can see sukkot starting on October 19, 1967

Compare the dates!

Now for passover...

www.hebcal.com... lendar

Here you can see Passover starting on 24/25th of April 1967! It matches!

www.hebcal.com... lendar

Here you can see Passover start on 12/13th of april 1968!

Wow, these all match as well! This is what the article was signifiying...

I'm going to test out the other dates given, 1949/1950 to match with the jewish holidays as well as look at the other four consectuive lunar eclipse that wern't mentioned in the article and see if any of them match up to the jewish holidays like these do.

If none of them don't(it'll be some work for me to research) than this article is still correct and significant!

I'll post the rest of my research later...

1949 Apr 13 04:11:25 Total 121 1.425 03h26m
01h25m Americas, Europe, Africa

1949 Oct 07 02:56:55 Total 126 1.224 03h43m
01h13m Americas, Europe, Africa, w Asia

1950 Apr 02 20:44:34 Total 131 1.033 03h10m
00h27m e S America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia

1950 Sep 26 04:17:11 Total 136 1.078 03h30m
00h44m Americas, Europe, Africa, w Asia

www.hebcal.com... mf&.cgifields=ss&.s=Preview+Calendar

This shows PASSOVER falling on April 12/13th 1949

This shows SUKKOT falling on October 7/8th 1949

This shows PASSOVER occuring on April 1/2nd 1950.

This shows Sukkot starting on Spetember 25/26th!

They all match!

So the article is correct. Now I just have to see if there's any other instance of four consecutive blood moons falling on Jewish holiday that weren't mentioned in the article.

Also remember these events also matched up with around the time Israel became a nation as well as the time tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the main issue with all these 'Religious Prophecies' is that it is only relevant if you believe in said religion

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
the main issue with all these 'Religious Prophecies' is that it is only relevant if you believe in said religion

First off, these prophecies were before the man made religion Christianity took off.

So don't attach religions to these prophecies written in scriptures before the religions that took heart of them.

What I've brought up isn't speculation, but what has really happened...it's amazing of all these so called "coincidences".

You can speculate off of what happened, but my main focus is what actually has happened!

You don't have to believe in any of the man made religions to believe in these scriptures. As the religions came after.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just want to let anyone who has read through this know that the article about the blood moons is all correct.

I posted some of my research a few posts up.

I just ran through all the dates on Nasa website and the only four consecutive blood red moons that occurred on jewish holdays were when it happened around when Israel became a nation and when Israel captured Jerusalem.

The only time in this century that we have the same occurance of patterns of four blood red moons in a row all falling on the same jewish holidays is in 2014-2015.

So keep a watch...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

"...In the New Testament, Jesus is quoted as saying, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light ... And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:29-30) ..."

What your analysis and connecting of dots shows me is that the scriptures are telling us that
the Solar-Lunar cycle is the 'Heavenly Sign' of the return of Jesus...

that is in line with my worldview ... which is the ancient Hebrews were very much tethered to the Lunar
aspect than with the ritualistic traditions of Monarchy or Priesthood or Empire...
pretty much what modern Israel is focused upon at this stage in history; power/zionism/tradition

So the verse quoted is telling us that the 4 blood moon eclipses are the sign of the
'Son of Man'....

those cosmic 'clouds' could very well be CMEs from the Sun itself...if not Coronal Mass Ejections...
the 'clouds' could be extreme Solar Flares to occur soon after the tetard of eclipses in 2014-15...

the "days of darkness", following a forecasted Solar Storm...may be the aftermath with
all electric grids down, no communication/Radio/TV/ all electronics shutdown, all prophecied
in the language of Daniels' era... ? ~600BCE ? that says the Sun will be dark, 1/3 of the stars
will lose their light

it seems the underpinnings of the thought & ideaology which got transformed into both
Judeo & Christian spiritual prophecy/ prediction is based on the cosmic cycles...
and in a not unrelated way to the Moon Goddess rather that the Patriarchial God
Jehova or YHWH or whatever.

thanks for the astronomical link to Biblical future events

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

(good grief.... it has not been 4 hours since trying to edit my earlier post [5:10 - 7:57]
the time stamp puts the editing attempt at 2 hrs 47 minutes)

so i'm adding the following...
it has to do with the 4 Lunar eclipses (tetard) occuring during 2 of the Cardinal Signs of the (tropical) Zodiac...
the OP posted the dates of the alignments on page 1...and i researched a little to see if there was anything significant about the dates other than being Jewish- Hebrew Holy days/festivals

www.suite101.com...
Aries Themes
Jun 18, 2001 - © Rose B. Glavas

to paraphrase: Aries is the 1st sign, represents the birth of a new time/age/year/etc it is also a Cardinal & Fire sign.

www.thestarwizard.org...
Libra Themes

to paraphrase: Libra is another Cardinal sign -> opposite Aries. Libra is considered the Zenith of the year, the harvest time or else the high point of the seasons. In Babylon, the equivelent month horoscope was dedicated to (Samash) the Sun ! All this coincides with the 'harvest of the Earth' found in the scriptures.

So, it is kinda eerie that the rare cycle of 4 blood moon Lunar eclipses will occur in the pair of Cardinal Signs = Aries & Libra, 2014 & followed by a repeat performance in 2015 again in Aries & Libra
both signs have a significant interpetation meaning in regards to the End-Times...Awakening...Judgements...Tribulations

I wonder if this repetition is as rare as the Maya 2012 Sun eclipsing the Dark Rift (every 5,120 years?)
edit on 27-2-2011 by St Udio because: huh

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

First off, these prophecies were before the man made religion Christianity took off.

So don't attach religions to these prophecies written in scriptures before the religions that took heart of them.

What I've brought up isn't speculation, but what has really happened...it's amazing of all these so called "coincidences".

You can speculate off of what happened, but my main focus is what actually has happened!

You don't have to believe in any of the man made religions to believe in these scriptures. As the religions came after.

you are talking about 'Biblical Events' correct? that is what the topic title is..

if you are.. the bible was written after that whole 'Jesus Thing' so if you are quoting scriptures from the bible then it was after 'Jesus' and already attached to 'Religious Reasons'

now that being said.. if i have mistaken that.. i do apologize

i assume you believe in all prophecies?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

you are talking about 'Biblical Events' correct? that is what the topic title is..

if you are.. the bible was written after that whole 'Jesus Thing' so if you are quoting scriptures from the bible then it was after 'Jesus' and already attached to 'Religious Reasons'

now that being said.. if i have mistaken that.. i do apologize

i assume you believe in all prophecies?

The Bible was put together after Jesus, it wasn't all written after Jesus. Hence, old testament/new testament

Yes I'm talking about Biblical events. The word Bible is greek for Book/Scriptures. The Christians came afterwards and placed together all the scriptures into a book(or Bible for greek). They separated the scriptures from old testament to new testament so people can get a better understanding of how it progressed.

So when I say I'm talking about Biblical events, I'm talking about the events written in the scriptures before the Bible was put together and first published to spread to the masses.

It's inevitable not to apply "religion" to this. As the definition of religion is the understand of how the universe came about and it's nature. So to believe in these prophecies is to also believe in Jesus and God, but it doesn't mean you have to believe in the religions that came after...Christianity and so forth...They are full of man-made traditions that ignorantly worship God, which Jesus warned about.

Jesus actually disproved of religion because he saw the corruption in it...(In Matthew)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by St Udio

(good grief.... it has not been 4 hours since trying to edit my earlier post [5:10 - 7:57]
the time stamp puts the editing attempt at 2 hrs 47 minutes)

so i'm adding the following...
it has to do with the 4 Lunar eclipses (tetard) occuring during 2 of the Cardinal Signs of the (tropical) Zodiac...
the OP posted the dates of the alignments on page 1...and i researched a little to see if there was anything significant about the dates other than being Jewish- Hebrew Holy days/festivals

www.suite101.com...
Aries Themes
Jun 18, 2001 - © Rose B. Glavas

to paraphrase: Aries is the 1st sign, represents the birth of a new time/age/year/etc it is also a Cardinal & Fire sign.

www.thestarwizard.org...
Libra Themes

to paraphrase: Libra is another Cardinal sign -> opposite Aries. Libra is considered the Zenith of the year, the harvest time or else the high point of the seasons. In Babylon, the equivelent month horoscope was dedicated to (Samash) the Sun ! All this coincides with the 'harvest of the Earth' found in the scriptures.

So, it is kinda eerie that the rare cycle of 4 blood moon Lunar eclipses will occur in the pair of Cardinal Signs = Aries & Libra, 2014 & followed by a repeat performance in 2015 again in Aries & Libra
both signs have a significant interpetation meaning in regards to the End-Times...Awakening...Judgements...Tribulations

I wonder if this repetition is as rare as the Maya 2012 Sun eclipsing the Dark Rift (every 5,120 years?)
edit on 27-2-2011 by St Udio because: huh

Great addition!

I'll look into more of what you posted.

I'm not sure what I think on 2014-2015 being Jesus' return. The description of his return is of only one total lunar eclipse happening and not describing four consecutive. I do believe something great will happen, just as it happened with Israel becoming a Nation and Israel capturing Jerusalem.

At the same time I wouldn't be surprised...

Another thing I'd like to add, take it as you will and this isn't me saying this...

(NIV Matthew 24:34) I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

"When people read Matthew 24:34, the natural question that arises is, "When are the people born that define 'this generation?'" I agree with the earlier thinking that the generation being referred to is the generation born with the rebirth of Israel in 1948."

"When the term “generation” is used with reference to the people living at a particular time, the exact length of that time cannot be stated, except that the time would fall within reasonable limits. These limits would be determined by the life span of the people of that time or of that population. The life span of the ten generations from Adam to Noah averaged more than 850 years each. (Ge 5:5-31; 9:29) But after Noah, man’s life span dropped off sharply. Abraham, for example, lived only 175 years. (Ge 25:7) Today, much as it was in the time of Moses, people living under favorable conditions may reach 70 or 80 years of age. Moses wrote: “In themselves the days of our years are seventy years; and if because of special mightiness they are eighty years, yet their insistence is on trouble and hurtful things; for it must quickly pass by, and away we fly.” (Ps 90:10) Some few may live longer, but Moses stated the general rule. Moses himself, who lived 120 years, was an exception, as were his brother Aaron (123 years), Joshua (110 years), and some others whose strength and vitality were unusual.—De 34:7; Nu 33:39; Jos 24:29."

Since a generation is about the life-expectancy of that current time, it would be fair to conclude a generation at this time is about 70years or so.

Now lets take 1948 + 70 = 2018!

Just around the time of 2014-2015....

Something I thought I would add to all of this...

..and to anyone saying no one knows the day nor the hour, this is true. Well what about at least the year? The Bible doesn't say we can't know of any time...only the day or the hour.

the book of Genesis states the lights in the sky would be "be for signs, and for seasons..."

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

True. You cannot know the day or hour, but he season is another story. The day and hour is specific within one day and hour. The season is here for sure.

2 Timothy 4

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

<<   2 >>

join