It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

RT news 9/11 truthers attend Treason in America conference in pennsylvania

page: 5
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Why do they keep saying it's going to 'blow up'? Remember no building has ever 'blown up' from fire, and no steel framed building has ever collapsed from fire.


No, the question actually is, what kind of sick in the head deranged [censored] would be so hard core wrapped up in these conspiracy stories that they'd even have the sociopathic gall to accuse the Red Cross and the New York fire department of being involved in a secret conspiracy that caused the deaths of 3,000 innocent people?

Oh, wait, this gathering is being MC'ed by Alex Jones. I think I answered my own question. You're not helping your credibility by quoting that lunatic, Anok.




posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


We are all so lucky to have people like you to help navigate the rivers of speculation. Your posts are full of reasons to doubt the official story, in fact just about everything you say has been said so often that you probably have it memorized. This thread is about bringing treason charges and you and your buddies are no less culpable than the hijackers themselves. I like to believe there will be an accounting for our behavior concerning this tragedy, and you'll have to pay for your actions.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed
 


The action of having a different view and opinion, then conveying it using the human right of free speech?

People with attitudes like yours scare me.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


We are all so lucky to have people like you to help navigate the rivers of speculation. Your posts are full of reasons to doubt the official story, in fact just about everything you say has been said so often that you probably have it memorized. This thread is about bringing treason charges and you and your buddies are no less culpable than the hijackers themselves. I like to believe there will be an accounting for our behavior concerning this tragedy, and you'll have to pay for your actions.


Don't be an idiot. You conspiracy people have turned making unsubstanciated accusations against innocent people into a cottage industry, and Alex Jones' sterling example in insinuating the Red Cross and the NYFD are co-conspirators to murder is the undeniable product of a sick mind. Dylan Avery (who happens to be one of the PA attendees) is notorious for muddying the waters with his inane, "missile pods" and "flight 93 landed in Ohio" claims, and let's not forgert Dr. Judy Wood's ludicrous, "Lasers from outer space" claims, so it's little wonder why the 9/11 conspiracy movement has such horrid credibility.

Here's a crazy, far out thought that I'm sure never occurred to you- could it actually be possible that your worst enemy ISN'T any imagined secret gov't agents sent to ATS to follow you around, but these very "gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all" crackpots I'm railing about to begin with because they're making you all look bad by association? If someday, you actually get another investigation and one of your compatriots starts testifying on how the planes were all holograms created by secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, you're NOT going to have anyone else to blame but yourselves if you get laughed out of the room.

If you don't believe anything else I say, then at least believe this- you are the only ones who are going to suffer from your blind devotion to Alex Jones, Judy Wood, et al, not me or anyone else.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by dillweed
 


The action of having a different view and opinion, then conveying it using the human right of free speech?

People with attitudes like yours scare me.


That guy is just the tip of the iceberg. One conspiracy proponent here (forgot his name) has an avatar of a guy wearing a "investigate 9/11" T-shirt...and holding an AK-47.

WTF is *that* supposed to mean?



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Are you still vomitting out your repetative bs? Weve heard it all before far too many times if you dont like what ppl have to say then simply log off and forget ur password. No one is convinced by a thing you say ur pathetic you really need to get a life you believe a fairy tale we dont get over it. Think your actually slipping abit though bad old dave you left out your infamous dammed fooled conspiracy site quote from your above nonsense post. Iv been havin trouble sleeping of late and you have just actually put me half asleep nice one
edit on 10-3-2011 by kaya82 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


Yea , I saw that and I immediately thought the same thing . You'll never get that guy to entertain anything other than "the gubmant did it" .

What was that someone was saying about morons , earlier ? Sheesh ...


I do not see truthers making ignorant spelling mistakes like gubmant in their posts. Grow up and behave like an adult lest somebody think you are a moron.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


Yea , I saw that and I immediately thought the same thing . You'll never get that guy to entertain anything other than "the gubmant did it" .

What was that someone was saying about morons , earlier ? Sheesh ...


I do not see truthers making ignorant spelling mistakes like gubmant in their posts. Grow up and behave like an adult lest somebody think you are a moron.


It's not really a spelling 'mistake' if it was intentional. It is meant to enunciate the way a slightly less educated man during the Great Depression would sound. A simple allusion to a stereotype that most people can identify with as being someone who just blames the government for all their woes.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 



Don't be an idiot. You conspiracy people have turned making unsubstanciated accusations against innocent people into a cottage industry, and Alex Jones' sterling example in insinuating the Red Cross and the NYFD are co-conspirators to murder is the undeniable product of a sick mind. Dylan Avery (who happens to be one of the PA attendees) is notorious for muddying the waters with his inane, "missile pods" and "flight 93 landed in Ohio" claims, and let's not forgert Dr. Judy Wood's ludicrous, "Lasers from outer space" claims, so it's little wonder why the 9/11 conspiracy movement has such horrid credibility.


Speaking of idiots…


Bush says he saw 1st plane hit on TV WTC on 911-This is impossible

www.youtube.com...



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 



Here's a crazy, far out thought that I'm sure never occurred to you- could it actually be possible that your worst enemy ISN'T any imagined secret gov't agents sent to ATS to follow you around, but these very "gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all" crackpots I'm railing about to begin with because they're making you all look bad by association?


No Dave, our worst enemies are people who go out of their way defending treasonous murdering liars who perpetrate this false flag. If you want to believe in proven lies knock yourself out. It’s good thing you’re the only one that believes the garbage that you create.


edit on 10-3-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme
 


This is the part where I say something about you being kind of "guilty until proven innocent" in your standpoint, but I know my voice will go ignored. I know that the government in general is not nice and that they would do things like that if it was in their interest, but all I argue is that the planes were real and what caused the collapses. Apparently, believing that there was no demolition means that I believe the OS in its entirety without contest, and lumps me in with every other person who contests the truther arguments.

It is not healthy nor smart to maintain a certainty of guilt for something which you cannot be certain. In fact, I thought that the whole truther argument was to throw the official story into doubt, not accuse specific people of treason and murder.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by ANOK
Why do they keep saying it's going to 'blow up'? Remember no building has ever 'blown up' from fire, and no steel framed building has ever collapsed from fire.


No, the question actually is, what kind of sick in the head deranged [censored] would be so hard core wrapped up in these conspiracy stories that they'd even have the sociopathic gall to accuse the Red Cross and the New York fire department of being involved in a secret conspiracy that caused the deaths of 3,000 innocent people?

Oh, wait, this gathering is being MC'ed by Alex Jones. I think I answered my own question. You're not helping your credibility by quoting that lunatic, Anok.


No one is accusing the Red Cross, nor the NYFD, of being in on it, that's juts more of your fantasy projecting.

But how could anyone know it was going to 'blow up', no steel building has ever 'blown up' from fire, they were obviously going on more than just precedence. But also 'blown up' does not equal demolition into its footprint. In fact 'blow up' does not equal collapse, blowing up and collapsing are two different things, 'blow up' is usually a description of an explosion of some kind. Buildings don't normally 'blow up' from fire.

I would hazard a guess that the guys in that vid were just repeating what they had been told, not what they were themselves thinking. They were duped like everyone else.

What has Alex Jones got to do with it, you just love to make assumptions about people don't ya? I don't follow AJ or any of the other talking heads, I don't need to.


edit on 3/10/2011 by ANOK because: 911wasaninsidejob



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 



Apparently, believing that there was no demolition means that I believe the OS in its entirety without contest, and lumps me in with every other person who contests the truther arguments.


Join the club! You need to get with the art of debunking on ATS. Why don’t you do what most debunkers on ATS do and lump us all into two categories. The first category would be for the truthers and the other for the moronic OS believers.


I know that the government in general is not nice and that they would do things like that if it was in their interest, but all I argue is that the planes were real and what caused the collapses.


If you are satisfied with the government story of the WTC and the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon OS then I can tell you that you have not researched the events properly. My advice is don’t depend on the gove.org websites for your truth. Fact is the government has been caught lying in every part of the OS. If the government tells one big fat lie about one part of the event of 911, why on G-d green earth would you believe in anything else they have to say? The 911 Commission admitted publicly that they lied in there report. NIST was caught lying by saying there were no eyewitness that heard explosions.

The fact is the Truth movement has audio of demolitions recorded as the WTC started to come down.
NIST has yet to address their pseudo science that Architectures and Engineers from a group known as Architectures and Engineers for 911 Truth found in the NIST report, NIST silence on this matter speaks volumes to experts from around the world, and there are many people (even on ATS) who believe that science cannot be bought.

When you have a trusted and respected institute as big as NIST come out with a tainted report as they did, it certainly seems they were ordered to tell a story of how the WTC come down due to burning jet fuel, and ensuing office fires. This was supposed to convince the American people that there were no explosions even if eyewitnesses disagree. NIST had to lie, they had to make up “phony science” to try and deceive the educated critical thinkers who may not understand science. Obviously people were smarter than NIST gave them credit for. NIST really didn’t think they would get caught lying and did everything in their power to avoid investigating credible eyewitness accounts, on public record, of reported demolition, explosions, and flashes from detonators that went around the WTC. Until the NYT sued the NYC Government, and won their case, that the FBI hid these accounts from the public.

The fact is the only scientific thing that can explain the demise of the WTC “is demolition” and nothing else.

So for anyone who wants to believe in all the “proven lies” of the OS, knock your socks off. However, don’t expect intelligent, rational people, who have really done their research on 911, to except your opinions of defending parts of the OS’s many lies.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 

It's not really a spelling 'mistake' if it was intentional. It is meant to enunciate the way a slightly less educated man during the Great Depression would sound. A simple allusion to a stereotype that most people can identify with as being someone who just blames the government for all their woes.


Then please explain his spelling of, "Repetative" and "dammed".

Not that it matters, as I really don't care about people make spelling mistakes since I'm not a grammar nazi. Thoreau made ghastly spelling mistakes in his writings and he's held as a literary genius. I'm simply here to show how these damned fool conspiracy sites are repetitively pushing out misrepresentations and falsehoods, so all I care about is if they can show how even a microbe of what I'm saying is false. So far, not a single person here has been able to do that.

This guy throwing around childish insults tells me I'm hitting home with my posts and he's lashing out with name calling our of frustration from being unable to do little else. It's par for the course in any online discussion, not just with the conspiracy mongors.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
No one is accusing the Red Cross, nor the NYFD, of being in on it, that's juts more of your fantasy projecting.

But how could anyone know it was going to 'blow up', no steel building has ever 'blown up' from fire, they were obviously going on more than just precedence. But also 'blown up' does not equal demolition into its footprint. In fact 'blow up' does not equal collapse, blowing up and collapsing are two different things, 'blow up' is usually a description of an explosion of some kind. Buildings don't normally 'blow up' from fire.


You're waffling because you know you're painting yourself into a corner, but you should know I'm immune to such games. This guy claimed fire fighters said "the buildings were going to blow", and YOU...yes, YOU...are interpreting this as meaning they *knew* these buildings were rigged with explosives. To you conspiracy people it's always some mysterious, shadowy, "they" you're accusing but in this context the "they" is necessarily the NYFD- I'm simply pointing this out to you. This necessarily means the NYFD knew all about this sinister secret conspiracy to blow up the towers, and this necessarily means the NYFD is covering the sinister conspiracy up because they've not made a peep about it since.

This is what happens when you conspiracy people fling around innuendo of complicity the same thoughtless way that monkeys fling around poo- sooner or later your own words will come back to haunt you. I don't blame you yourself, per se. You're simply quoting some drivel you got off one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites and you didn't stop to critically analyze what it actually means until now.


What has Alex Jones got to do with it, you just love to make assumptions about people don't ya? I don't follow AJ or any of the other talking heads, I don't need to.


WTF do you mean, "what does Alex Jones have anything to do with it". Alex Jones is the guy right there on the stage who introduced him right at the very beginning. That necessarily means he's the one who put that whole public assembly together to begin with. By quoting this bit you *are* following AJ, whether you're too embarassed to acknowledge the fact or not.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do believe that it's time to get rid of this group twits who swoop down into every thread and destroy it . They are lower than pond scum, and not worthy of our inclusion. These people have no value and add nothing but confusion. They should be booted.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
I do believe that it's time to get rid of this group twits who swoop down into every thread and destroy it . They are lower than pond scum, and not worthy of our inclusion. These people have no value and add nothing but confusion. They should be booted.


Sorry to burst your bubble, Herr Goebbels, but freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just to you conspiracy peddlers. The motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance" and this site knows right away that denying ignorance means to allow anyone to say whatever is on their mind. This is because free discussion quickly exposes the truth from the BS artists since it's always falsehoods, never the truth, that needs to fear critique.

If your conspiracy claims are so fragile that you're seriously suggesting that they require outright censorship to keep them alive, then this is a de fact admission that your conspiracy stories are hogwash and are without merit. How on Earth are you going to survive any future investigations if you can't even survive scrutiny by a bunch of nobodies like us?

This actually brings up a good question- does anyone know whether that Treason in America conference allowed free discussion of ideas or was it one long, "You'e going to think what we want you to think" tirade?



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
proven and admitted government conspirecies:

1. tuskegee syphilis experiment between 1932 and 1972, done on black people by the US government.
2. gulf of tonkin resolution by president johnson during the 60's, lies that made it possible to bomb n. vietnam
3. downwinders, atomic tests during the 40's and 50's, civilians and military being exposed to known radiation.
4. iran-contra by president reagan during the 80's, more than 60 government people went to prison

these are 4 off the top of my head, i guess you can't debunk something that's been proven and admitted to, 9/11 is just the latest one in a long line of government conspirecies that is currently being covered up.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed
 
Not a name associated with the latest post, but you knew exactly who I was talking about. For whatever reason the mod's coddle you a-holes, and it bothers me alot. All you do is promote ignorance by clinging to a politically correct paradigm that does not fit this discussion. The 'official story' is there for all to see and as with all reports, it speaks for itself. By allowing these nitwits to continue their campaign of confusion you are providing aid and comfort to the enemy. Any true investigation allows for all avenues of information to flow freely, but letting these guys continually ruin free discussions by repeating the same bullsh%t is getting to be troublesome. Time for ATS to stand up to these 'straw men', and tell them to spread their dis-information elsewhere.
edit on 11-3-2011 by dillweed because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by dillweed
 
Not a name associated with the latest post, but you knew exactly who I was talking about. For whatever reason the mod's coddle you a-holes, and it bothers me alot. All you do is promote ignorance by clinging to a politically correct paradigm that does not fit this discussion. The 'official story' is there for all to see and as with all reports, it speaks for itself. By allowing these nitwits to continue their campaign of confusion you are providing aid and comfort to the enemy. Any true investigation allows for all avenues of information to flow freely, but letting these guys continually ruin free discussions by repeating the same bullsh%t is getting to be troublesome. Time for ATS to stand up to these 'straw men', and tell them to spread their dis-information elsewhere.
edit on 11-3-2011 by dillweed because: (no reason given)


Mods coddle us a-holes... yeah, we're a-holes because we don't agree with you. Well, news flash, but not everyone believes everything the same way. I hear this constant "it's right there! Believe it! Obviously there are holes everywhere! Obviously this, you should be able to see this, why can't you see this!" yet, I have to say 'show me the money'. I haven't seen a single iota of evidence to suggest that the towers were not brought down by the planes. The ONLY arguments I get are people saying that they can't understand why, or that they are somehow geniuses on the subject who read some internet sites, got drawn into the rhetoric of a youtube video or two, and now have this anti-government paranoia that says that every time anything happens, that it's the government's fault.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone who repeats 'the OS is full of holes,' but darn it if I haven't seen it over a hundred times now. I want to see the holes! Yet, somehow, no one has been able to show me those darn holes.


By allowing these nitwits to continue their campaign of confusion you are providing aid and comfort to the enemy.


This is the money line in your post. It really shows what your opinions of free and open arguments are. You have literally said that you believe everyone should be agreeing that it's a conspiracy, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is the 'enemy' and should not be allowed to post. After all, you've made up your mind on the guilt of the administration in charge. That's evidence enough to collect your torches and machine guns, right? Anyone who supports the Jews is an enemy of the state and should be put to death! eherm, sorry, my Hitler state of mind just popped out. I know you would hate to be compared to someone who claimed that the world's woes were caused by the Jews, and that extermination (justice) was all that would make things better. It's what you sound like though.




top topics



 
10
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join