It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT news 9/11 truthers attend Treason in America conference in pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This is a good news report. First of all it talks about 9/11 truthers and how they
are growing in numbers over the internet.

And that people don't trust the elected one anymore
There are a couple of whistleblower FBI Colleen Rowley.

Enjoy and Don't give up Guys

RT news 9/11 truthers attend Treason in America conference in pennsylvania

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknowThis is how we're gonna' have to do it. Many hands make light work, so we have to find a way of consolidating all of our rage into action. These people are showing us the way. The small group of morons who haunt this site cannot stop progress, if we all stay on message. The official story does not stand up to scrutiny. We want the truth about who was responsible for the events of 9/11.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Isn't this from like a year ago?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

The small group of morons who haunt this site cannot stop progress, if we all stay on message. The official story does not stand up to scrutiny.

See , this is what just makes me want to spit . You come on here and dish out insults and names to all of those who don't share your beliefs , and then you guys turn around and accuse your opponents of this behaviour . You people seriously need to GROW UP .

The TRUTH of the matter is ... NOT ONE SINGLE 9/11 conspiracy theory has held up to even the SLIGHTEST bit of scrutiny .

Dylan Avery ... pffft , now there's a real winner if there ever was one .

And let's not forget good ol "box-boy" Gage .
I saw he brought his "science" with him .

Ten years later , and you guys are still rehashing the same old crap .

The TM reminds me of the O.J. Simpson slow-speed chase .

All the CRAP theories you guys keep spewing out , and you have the nerve to call someone a moron .

Duhhh , wichway did day go ...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If someone is so outer space fringe zealous that they're going to cover literally every inch of their car with, "inside job" stickers, that's a red flag indicating the guy is a fanatic who doesn't care to ask questions or wants to know the truth. He will stick to his own personal views regardless of what the truth actually is with the same single minded hard core fanaticism of a drug addict clutching onto his heroin. He's not going to the conference to discuss anything. He's going there to here himself talk. You might as well try to discuss evolution with the Pope.

It would do the conspiracy movement well to steer clear of crackpots like this guy, lest you look bad by association.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yea , I saw that and I immediately thought the same thing . You'll never get that guy to entertain anything other than "the gubmant did it" .

What was that someone was saying about morons , earlier ? Sheesh ...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

The official story does not stand up to scrutiny. We want the truth about who was responsible for the events of 9/11.

Are you seriously suggesting that the only people who have ever "scrutinized" the events of 9/11 are a microscopic subcult of a small conspiracy cult?

Wow, that is ego without borders, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
What was that someone was saying about morons , earlier ? Sheesh ...

It's less the case that they genuinely want to insult us, and more the case it's an open admission that they don't know how to sucker us with their crackpot conspiracies with the same ease that they themselves were suckered, so they resort to insults to make them better about themselves. It's the same "she must be a lesbian because she doesn't want to go out with me" self delusion but in different clothes.

Personally I don't care if they say I'm a moron, or that I'm a secret agent sent to dust their underwear drawer with mind control chemicals, or that I kick pregnant dogs. All I care about if if they can show anything I'm posting is incorrect.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I love that video!

A 15 year old Ford Taurus covered in bumper stickers says soooo much. If my attorney showed up for court in that thing I would just ask the judge for the cell next to Lindsey Lohan and save the jury the trouble.

Now I know what a My Name is Earl Convention looks like.

These are the ambassadors of the truth movement? Ha Ha Ha!

Now I know why they sell those DVDs, they need to buy oil for the Taurus.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, always attacking the messenger, and ignoring the message.. enjoy hating truthers Dave..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

You are aware that Russia Today is a propoganda front run by the Russian government

As such often runs "boob bait for truthers" programs designed to make US and its governement look bad

For a gang of loons who are proclaiming that everything is a "Fals flag" would have assumed that would
be aware of this .....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just see Dylan and I nearly mistook this for a clown convention!!!! Dylan? Of LC infamy???
I'm sorry, but if someone still thinks that the faulty LC movies are something that should be taken seriously, then I got a bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell ya.Real cheap too and a great view of Lady Liberty.

Im surprised people still listen to these college frat boys that never took a physics class, chem class, or even passed a science class, and shun real professionals like those at NIST, ASCE and AEI.
But hey, if people believe these boys, then its no surprise they'd believe a theologian who proclaims to know all about engineering, science, chemistry, etc.
And he started a new religion too!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think is is from last year.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

That was HYSTERICAL!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

iTS BEST JUST TO IGNORE THOSE WHO USE STRAWMEN TO ATTACK.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

The truther must be getting somewhere..

You can tell by the fact that threads lately are getting more replies from the OS fairytale believers..

Maybe the Government has increased the budget in disinfo agents..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The governement does pay people to hijack message boards to peretuate the OS>

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by recondoman
reply to post by backinblack

The government does pay people to hijack message boards to peretuate the OS>

And many of the usual suspects turned out for this thread, including some relatively new debunker wannabees! They view this thread as a threat to their shared delusion.
edit on 2/25/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarify

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So, you've got the jew-hating president of Iran, the propaganda mouthpiece of a secret-service run gangster state, and Charlie Sheen.

Not particularly persuasive spokespeople. Especially the latter, who seems to have gone stark, staring mad.

One would have thought that truthers, with their pride in being able to see a hidden agenda, might be able to pick the holes in these sources. Apparently not.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

Cant you prove that?

Or is it another Youtube video you saw somewhere?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join