It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT news 9/11 truthers attend Treason in America conference in pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

and Charlie Sheen.

Not particularly persuasive spokespeople. Especially the latter, who seems to have gone stark, staring mad.

And millions of average guys would love to be in his shoes...

But then we are meant to believe the drug dealing Government instead..Iran Contra??
Great idea, gotcha.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is why I love the Truther movement. Everyone feels like they are in the majority and yells at the top of their voices for the government to be held accountable for actions that they believe they did (guilty until proven innocent much?), and then when the opposition grows against them, even when it's as few as 5 or 6 people willing to spend time using their brains to stop the spread of misinformation, they are claimed to be government agents in an attempt to get everyone to ignore their postings.

That's promoting ignorance my friends. Literally.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
With Bush out of the white house, 9/11 truth will have their day. Just think, all the old neo-cons are gone, fired, disgraced, in wheel chairs, hiding out in their ranches, but 9/11 truth on the other hand is growing, physically, intellectually, they will become an unstoppable force. It's true that Obama will defend Bush all the way but Obama is too scared to really tackle the 9/11 issue, at least Bush said some boneheaded things that the media latched onto.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, always attacking the messenger, and ignoring the message.. enjoy hating truthers Dave..

Isn't it about time you be an adult and finally throw away that worn out, thread bare,"I hate truthers" propaganda of yours away that you cling to like a security blanket to rationalize why you're not getting anywhere with your conspiracy claims? I have made it as clear as I possibly can that for the most part...excluding an occasional crackpot with a bumper sticker fetish or who's fantasizing he's a chicken...the truthers are largely intelligent and articulate people. Your ability to use a computer and post meaningful messages here on ATS puts you in the top 25% of intelligent people in the world right there. You are certainly not stupid.

Rather, my utter contempt is for the self serving con artists behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites you go to for all your information...particularly Alex Jones and especially Dylan Avery. They've been caught red handed shoveling out abject paranoia and utter drivel to make a quick buck off of other people's gullibility time and time again...and I'll post examples of their antics as many times as you'd like...and this whole forum being devoted to their ludicrous conspiracy stories is undeniable proof of their mischief. You yourself are merely the victim in their con job.

After watching this video, I don't know wherther it's the case Mr. Bumper Sticker is making Dylan Avery look bad, or whether Dylan Avery is making Mr. Bumper Sticker look bad. All I know with 100% certainty is that both Dylan Avery and Mr. Bumber Sticker are making this conference look bad. You would do well to distance yourselves from this three ring circus. Accept or refuse this at your own cost.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
With Bush out of the white house, 9/11 truth will have their day. Just think, all the old neo-cons are gone, fired, disgraced, in wheel chairs, hiding out in their ranches, but 9/11 truth on the other hand is growing, physically, intellectually, they will become an unstoppable force. It's true that Obama will defend Bush all the way but Obama is too scared to really tackle the 9/11 issue, at least Bush said some boneheaded things that the media latched onto.

What is the criteria you are using to determine whether or not someone is "in on the conspiracy"? Up until now, your criteria seems to be, "anyone who disagrees with what you hope is really true".

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Haha dave ur obsessed with dylan avery i think you want to marry him and adopt kids! You mention him in almost all your posts along with your dammed fooled conspiracy website quote. You actually amuse me now i just ignore all ur repetative drivel. Let us be if we want to seek the truth what do you care give up go stroke ur cat or sumthing

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Firstly can I say that this thread isn't my thing, but I clicked on to see whats what. Sometimes I read random stuff just because its here. Now, afer the 1st few posts, the mud slinging starts.Couldn't give a dam who is right or not, but it's getting bloody tedious the same people with the same answers going at each other for whatever purpose. Now as a ATS member I would like to read a post with whatever information they have and make up my OWN bloody mind. The point of posting on here is to let members read all views, isn't it? Why after thread after thread I'm unable to read further as 4 or 5 people are having a go at each other . Knock it off guys. I and others are intelligent enough to work things out for ourselves. But again I've given up reading any more....... Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
Haha dave ur obsessed with dylan avery i think you want to marry him and adopt kids! You mention him in almost all your posts along with your dammed fooled conspiracy website quote. You actually amuse me now i just ignore all ur repetative drivel. Let us be if we want to seek the truth what do you care give up go stroke ur cat or sumthing

Well that's an absurd statement. I mention Dylan Avery because his, "Loose Change" drivel was listed in 75% of people's replies in that other thread requesting 9/11 conspiracy movies to watch so he's still one of the leading professional liars of the 9/11 conspiracy movement. I mention him for the same reason people mention AIDS when the topic is about sexually transmitted diseases...PLUS, his mug is right there on the intial link for the Treason in America conference as being one of the attendees, so how can I NOT mention him? Besides, this is the 9/11 conspiracy forum so of course I'm repetitively going to discuss 9/11 conspiracies. If you're getting bored and you want to discuss meatloaf recipes instead, you're in the wrong forum.

Sheesh, some people.
edit on 25-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Not a fan of meatloaf sorry, you mention his name constantly in all threads and its really waring thin now. If it wasnt for him i would still believe the os fairy tale. Am sure you know alot obout stds

As regards to sussy your right mate i am being silly and derailing this thread i wont argue on this site if i can help it
edit on 25-2-2011 by kaya82 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
Firstly can I say that this thread isn't my thing, but I clicked on to see whats what. Sometimes I read random stuff just because its here. Now, afer the 1st few posts, the mud slinging starts.Couldn't give a dam who is right or not, but it's getting bloody tedious the same people with the same answers going at each other for whatever purpose. Now as a ATS member I would like to read a post with whatever information they have and make up my OWN bloody mind. The point of posting on here is to let members read all views, isn't it? Why after thread after thread I'm unable to read further as 4 or 5 people are having a go at each other . Knock it off guys. I and others are intelligent enough to work things out for ourselves. But again I've given up reading any more....... Cheers

You are absolutely right. Allow me to present the arguments of the two sides side by side and I will allow you to decide your own bloody mind-

Side 1) NYFD deputy Chief Peter Hayden was in charge of the fire fighting operation for WTC 7 on 9/11, and he reported that fires were burning out of control and that he saw a three story tall bulge in the side of the building where the structure was being deformed by the fires, and he knew right away the building was going to collapse. Due to this internal deformation, six seconds before WTC 7 fell, the penthouse collapsed into the interior of the structure before the entire structure fell. The deformation and the inside out collapse was used by NIST to make an educated guess on what caused the colllapse.

Side 2) After looking at one single photo, we surmise the fires in WTC 7 were almost out. No photos were taken of any structural damage which means it's impossible that it happened. Also, six seconds before the structure collapsed witnesses reported hearing mysterious crashing and explosions coming from WTC 7. Everyone we've asked who knows absolutely nothing about controlled demolitions all insist it looked like a controlled demolition. The fire department suspiciously knew somehow that WTC 7 was going to collapse, and the NIST engineers and NYFD deputy chief Peter Hayden are all secret disinformation agents working to cover up a secret gov't plot to take over the world. It may actually have been destroyed by lasers from otuer space and it really may be a secret plot to help out Israel, we're not sure.

Now, guess which side is coming from me, and guess which side is coming from the "Treason in America" conspiracy people.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
Not a fan of meatloaf sorry, you mention his name constantly in all threads and its really waring thin now. If it wasnt for him i would still believe the os fairy tale.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You single handedly proved everything I was saying is true- the 9/11 conspiracy movement is NOT being fueled by any desire to pursue the truth behind the events of 9/11. It's being fueled entirely by the abject paranoia being shovelled out by professional liars exactly like Dylan Avery. Of course, he's not the only one; Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are others, but Avery was one of the members of this Treason In America conference...and how can he NOT be there, seeing that it's a prime place to sell his videos...so he's the most relevent for this thread.

You really should know that not even Dylan Avery believes everything Dylan Avery is saying. How many new versions of that "Loose Change" travesty has he put out to edit all the godawful errors he made in previous versions? Three? Four?
edit on 25-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
once again the RT shows they have more courage than the mainstream media. I hope people peacefully come together to understand this information because as our numbers grow a new investigation will be unstoppable, they had a second investigation of JFK, a new investigation is a possibility. Whether or not the government will answer all the questions, it will be interesting to watch, but people will never give up on this issue. It's time the establishment says "if we can't beat them might as well join them" TPTB are just waiting until enough time passes where they can say "sure, we always believed 9/11 was an inside job" bla bla liars.

edit on 25-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

Could you please show me where to apply for that job? Ive been looking for nine years now and not found where to apply.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good, Good Old Dave,
Thankyou for spelling all out to me, in your numbered paragraphs. Unfortunately I already know word for word the points you made. My point being that I would of liked the oppotunity to have read this thread with others contributing and not just your continued point by point system of what most of us already know. You are an inteligent man and I can see that you are passionate on getting your points across. But I would of liked the thread to have run before I got frustrated at the usual backwards and forwards of the same argument. I think we all know your opinions on ATS, would be nice to hear others. So knock it off guys before we all get bored........

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I'd like to be a professional footballer. But I don't take David Beckham's opinions seriously just because he earns a lot of money.

"Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists"

Imagine if Charlie put those fists to work on the TRUTH!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by backinblack

I'd like to be a professional footballer. But I don't take David Beckham's opinions seriously just because he earns a lot of money.
"Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists"
Imagine if Charlie put those fists to work on the TRUTH!

Charlie Sheen is quite inteligent.
You infer because he drinks and sleeps around that he is not credible..
You also say"the jew hating leader of Iran"
That's also at odds with the fact that Iran has one of the largest jewish populations outside of Israel..
And guess what? They all want to stay there despite Israel trying to get them to move..

So your argument is basically based on crap..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It's being fueled entirely by the abject paranoia being shovelled out by professional liars exactly like Dylan Avery.

If Wikileaks has proven anything Dave, It's that politicians and Government officials at ALL levels consistently lie to the public..
Of that FACT we have absolute proof..

With the people you mention it's merely your opinion..
Ohh, and I've seen many people here that have heard all they have to say and it hasn't cost them ONE CENT..
They do NOT demand money, unlike our lying Government who we cantinue to pay to screw us...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You are absolutely right. Allow me to present the arguments of the two sides side by side and I will allow you to decide your own bloody mind-

Side 1) NYFD deputy Chief Peter Hayden was in charge of the fire fighting operation for WTC 7 on 9/11, and he reported that fires were burning out of control and that he saw a three story tall bulge in the side of the building where the structure was being deformed by the fires, and he knew right away the building was going to collapse. Due to this internal deformation, six seconds before WTC 7 fell, the penthouse collapsed into the interior of the structure before the entire structure fell. The deformation and the inside out collapse was used by NIST to make an educated guess on what caused the colllapse.

Side 2) After looking at one single photo, we surmise the fires in WTC 7 were almost out. No photos were taken of any structural damage which means it's impossible that it happened. Also, six seconds before the structure collapsed witnesses reported hearing mysterious crashing and explosions coming from WTC 7. Everyone we've asked who knows absolutely nothing about controlled demolitions all insist it looked like a controlled demolition. The fire department suspiciously knew somehow that WTC 7 was going to collapse, and the NIST engineers and NYFD deputy chief Peter Hayden are all secret disinformation agents working to cover up a secret gov't plot to take over the world. It may actually have been destroyed by lasers from otuer space and it really may be a secret plot to help out Israel, we're not sure.

Now, guess which side is coming from me, and guess which side is coming from the "Treason in America" conspiracy people.

911research.wtc7.net...

no evidence of controlled demolition?

i guess all these fire fighters ERT people and paramedics are all dumb crack pot conspiracy nuts hey as they are not experts in controlled demolition?

pull your head out your anus for once

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

I do think its funny that people like you continue to use those accounts to try and "prove" there were bombs, since many of those same men and women will flat out tell you that they dont believe there were any actual bombs that day.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good, Good Old Dave,
Thankyou for spelling all out to me, in your numbered paragraphs. Unfortunately I already know word for word the points you made. My point being that I would of liked the oppotunity to have read this thread with others contributing and not just your continued point by point system of what most of us already know. You are an inteligent man and I can see that you are passionate on getting your points across. But I would of liked the thread to have run before I got frustrated at the usual backwards and forwards of the same argument. I think we all know your opinions on ATS, would be nice to hear others. So knock it off guys before we all get bored........

Well, sorry to give you a reality check, but any discussion about the 9/11 attack and these hypotheical conspiracies of yours will *always* deteriorate into the same old hashing and rehashing things that have been hashed and rehashed many times. This is necessarily because of the point I repeatedly make; if you don't accept the 9/11 commission report then it becomes your responsibility to provide an alternative scenario that better fits the facts, and you conspiracy people have uniformly have failed to do so. Every time we ask you questions about even the most elemental components of your theories you people always either make up stuff off the tops of your heard, or you simply ignore it and run away like three card monty players do when the cops show up. The case of the NYFD deputy chief is a sterling case in point- whenever I bring his eyewitness testimony up, he's either accused of being some secret gov't agent or you have no answer for it so you just pretend he doesn't exist.

Untill you actually take the responsibility to address the monumental flaws in your claims, those monumental flaws in your claims are going to continue to come back and bite you in the leg like a guard dog. Dylan Avery and his truther conference are a bunch of outright con artists so I fully expect him to leave such dirty laundry behind. Don't blame me if you've elected to try to wash his dirty laundry for him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join