It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Prophecy; Convinced Yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Can you define 'the Gospel of the Kingdom'?

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14:

I believe the Gospel of the Kingdom is the final sign of Matthew 24:...
...I am just not sure that what is being proclaimed is the Gospel of the Kingdom.

edit on 22/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

I don't think the Op wants you/us to do anything, he/she is just sharing their thoughts on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorWonder

Originally posted by Shdak
YES: We are hearing about earthquakes all the time, happening in diver places too, also things happening on the other planets, and our on Sun.

You think it has anything to do with the CHRISTchurch earthquake?

sorry, not familiar with that...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Buckle up - It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is the gist of everything I believe, I have been trying to find someone who has like beliefs for quite some time, everyone I know personally act as if nothing is wrong, and nothing I say makes a difference, I'm not trying to get them to believe this or that, just too look around and see the road we are on. I haven't read the comment's on your post, but I want to say I respect you for putting it out there no matter what critics may say.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I had been saying something like this ever since 1999 (up until a few years ago.)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Shdak

Can you define 'the Gospel of the Kingdom'?

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14:

I believe the Gospel of the Kingdom is the final sign of Matthew 24:...
...I am just not sure that what is being proclaimed is the Gospel of the Kingdom.

edit on 22/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

To me; It would be the acknowledgement of Jesus as a savior

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wars and rumours of wars. 'Strange' weather. Prophetic dreamstates. Advances in societal control methods.

Leaving aside Daniel and the Revelation of John, these things are increasing BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS INCREASED. There was ALWAYS war, and with every year the amount of wars increased, what we consider a massive amount of warfare on our planet is managed to acceptable levels, albeit INCREASING levels. In 200 years time there will be more wars than there are now, in exactly the same way there are more now than there were 200 years ago.

Strange weather and anomolous atmospheric events have ALWAYS happened. Naturally. There are accounts of raining frogs etc for hundreds and thousands of years and I'm not even stretching the research, let's just keep it at frogs.

Prophetic dreamstates exist as part of the human element. We are no wiser about '___' than we have ever been, except we know it is super-cryptic and is abundant in our minds all the time.

Societal control methods. Since the dawn of man, one man realised he could subjugate other men with a bigger stick then they had, or more food than they had, or hoarding all the women or living closer to the water source than they did. What we see today happening is simply an extension of this, it's just much more sophisticated.

My last word on 'THE END TIMES':

It's all just a very big stick designed to keep you cowering in fear in your cave, and they are playing the pantomimes written in the bible BY WORD, scientifically, logarhythmically, specifically to enhance the fear effect.

come out of your cave and walk straight past the man with the big stick, smiling at something in the distance.
edit on 22-2-2011 by nexusferox because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
Matthew 24:7:
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Luke 21:11:
21 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

YES: We are hearing about earthquakes all the time, happening in diver places too, also things happening on the other planets, and our on Sun.

Matthew 24:6:
6 And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

YES: this is on…going, and for many years, now we have uprisings in other countries happening. I do not know where this may lead to, but I’m sure the outcome will not be good. Its causing allot of unrest in other nations.

I have no arguments on the rest of it but these two verses can be interpreted throughout history. There have been earthquakes on Earth since the dawn of time. There have been wars, rumors, uprisings, and unrest throughout history. This was evident during the rise and fall of the Roman empire. During the Trojan War. World War 1 and 2. So I don't know about either of those.

It has been my belief for years that there are signs of the end throughout history. There are a lot of theologists who actually believe that the book of revelations was referring to the current times. There are also a lot who believe that the Anti-Christ was Nero and that his name equates to 666 numerology wise.

So I dont know just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. I found this site in search for more signs. All who believe Bible prophecy should be looking towards Israel. Israel coming together as a nation in 1948 and Jerusalem it's captiol in 1967 is significant. When the 3rd temple starts being built we will know for sure. As a matter of fact, some orthodox Jews have already trained Rabii and made preparations for the temple. A red heifer that is needed to purify the temple is being bred. There's a small piece of info here: Squiddo, but you can find more if you search. I am excited. I'm ready to go.

edit on 22-2-2011 by pintobean because: bad, bad spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The realities IMHO is as such. Us as a people have no clue. Us as a people have been kept from the realities of our true nature. Us as a people will be diverse in our interpretations. Us as a people will continue to try to interpret what was shown with no proof, or knowledge.

We, know nothing, we will continue to know nothing as long as we have those that claim to interpret scripture. It was NOT meant for everyone, and for those that claim it are false. The Earth will do it as it pleases, and there is nothing that can be done. The Earth provides food, the Earth provides shade, the Earth provides shelter, and there is nothing that has done otherwise.

When finally someone can except the fact that lies guide us, and truth eludes us, we will live in peril.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Most of us who read the "Revelation" are familiar with these verses.....and so what do you want us to do ?
kneel down and "repent" where we see a flood, hurricane, tornado coming ??

I ask for nothing, just comparing other opinions with mine.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Even the Disciples of Jesus thought the end was near.

Every single generation that followed Jesus's death found signs the end is near.

I will have to admit things are really close to the Prophesy.

But I'm willing to bet, every preceding generation thought the same thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yeah I'm starting to think that this is a "do not call message". For those that are asking the questions neutrality was not was given.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

you haven't met the right tumper yet.
kept it up and one day they just might tump on you.

and i think God would forgive them.

edit on 22-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Correct me if I am wrong, but is there not a passage that also says there will scoffers, when warned about the last days? Just sayin'. . .

[color=deepskyblue]2 Peter Chapter 3:

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

You are correct

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I dont believe any of it to be honest. You are seeing what you want to see.
We have always had bad weather and wars...nothing new there really.
If god does take you all away...can i have your houses?? lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Have any of you thought that possibly there is a combined effort by powerful groups of people to put in place the pieces for revelation to come to pass.....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
From NWO to UFOS to Climate Change to Man's Inhumanity to Man & More. It's all there in the Bible. It's The Grand Unifying Theory and it's hypothesis holds true time and time again in explaining our world.

I was one of those scoffers once, but no more.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There's no doubt now we are living in the End Days, no doubt. Anyone who doesn't think so really needs to look within themselves now. It just cannot be denied any longer. Since Pope John Paul II said we're now living in the End Times to the current Pope saying we are living in the End Times, things have gotten progressively worse. Each and every event has corresponded to Biblical Prophecy, or Hopi, Nostradamus, and Malachy, etc. The Marian Apparitions of Bayside, Medjugorje and Garabandal are unfolding PERFECTLY.

The table is being set right now for our last Supper. Soon, we'll get the Warning from God that Maitreya will take credit for and will propel him onto the World Stage. Soon we'll see 2 suns in the sky and all the while civil unrest and other breakdowns in society will be happening. When you see the 2 suns and the 3rd Temple (3rd part of Holy Trinity) being built, the clock hands grow weary and tired.

Also, UFO's will increase and Contact will be made in China --they will be picked because of the lack of Christianity there. UFO's are the Physical Manifestations of the Spiritual Battle coming to earth --the unseen to the seen --our punishment for our sins and not heeding Gods Word. The Great Delusion in the Bible is that Aliens are from other worlds. When they come they will set themselves up as Gods and people will let them in. Only those who have God in their hearts will not be fooled into thinking they're from another world when in fact they're Demons manifesting onto the Earthly Plane. I wonder why no movies or TV shows have been about Aliens being demons. They've only been portrayed as being from other worlds. Why? Surely you can figure it out.

Please think with a clear head and cooler heads will prevail. There are many elitists now who want you to be uncivil so the Constitution can be tossed aside and once that happens, it won't come back. I think we all can see that coming. After all, the Constitution has to go in order for a One World Government to come. DON'T LET THEM INACT MARTIAL LAW! This is the key my Brothers & Sisters. After 9/11 they made it VERY easy to enact it, but we must not let them. We do this by not coming unglued.

If things happen too fast for me to make a thread, I want to seriously say, God bless you all. It's been a pleasure experiencing life on earth at this same time with you all. It's no coincidence we're on earth together at this same time -God picked us all specifically to be on earth at this time for this Spiritual Battle that is about to become Physical. He picked us out for our strong faith (if you cultivated it Through The Years), your Patience as well as your Strength, Hope and hopefully, Honesty. Hopefully you tended to your gardens all the while as soon it will be time to leave the garden and go out into the wilderness.

And as my signature says...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join