It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello (Nostradamus & Comet Elenin)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My name is ninjadan9. I've been a reader of ats for 4 years (my previous name was Dan5647). For some reason I can't seem to log in back with that name.

I have short conspiracy about Nostradamus and comet Elenin. When Nostradamus wrote this:

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62, Nostradamus

Do you think he meant comet Elenin which it will come close to Earth in October?

A video on the comet.
www.youtube.com...

Information about comet Elenin, the brown dwarf.
www.usmessageboard.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by ninjadan9 because: Short edit

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjadan9

Hi ninjadan9, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Welcome and I like your theory as to if he mean't Comet Elenin I am not to sure. But I like the theory anyways. There have been many assumptions on who he was talking about, some say it was Hitler, others say it wasn't. But I am interesting to see what you think on the subject. Do you believe he was talking about this comet? Oh and beware of the Twinkies as usual.I forgot to add comet SW3 was found in May of 1930 leading credence to Hitler being the one mentioned in the quatrain.
edit on 2/22/1111 by Golithion because: Brain farts happen get over it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What is it you guys with all this Nibiru and Brown dwarf stuff want? Whataya gointado huh?
If it comes, it comes...and there is nothing anyone can do about it. So your wasting time worrying about it.

Something long ago made its way through the vault of the sky, and had a devastating effect on the earth. Apparently, according to various accounts, it has come this way more than once. Each time, it petty much rapes the planet in some fashion. According to one seerer, this supposed coming of the Destroyer, is the fifth, with one more after that. The sixth will totally destroy the solar system, and send earth to her doom into the depths of space as a flaming lifeless asteroid. I'll be long dead when that happens, so I don't care.
What happens in 2012, happens! It could be a non event in a way. If it passes through the solar system on a wide apex, it won't have much of an effect on us, except to deliver a great show in the sky.
If it swings close by, then we'll get full effect. Nothing short of hell on Earth.
This is why the federal people are staying mum on it now. They are waiting to to have a better idea of the flyby path and determine its proximity to us. If we're going to roasted and toasted, they aren't going to say much about it. The panic it would create would be unprecedented in modern time.
If it takes the long route, and misses us greatly, they will down play its importance.

Personally I don't care one way or the other. If it is our time, then it is! Que Sara Sara!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS. Enjoy the site, again.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

I found this rather interesting link..it's a story really told by a young guy and his experiences.
www.youtube.com...
Is nice to hear someone with an actual story rather than a theory or idea of their own.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hi ninjadan9 welcome back I've been doing a lot of thinking about this because some scientists say no and now we have some main stream scientists saying that a companion planet is present in our solar system this from cnn:
"Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist."
news.blogs.cnn.com...

I went and googled the authors of the paper and found this link: www.sciencedirect.com...
This takes you to a search page just search authors: John Matese It brings up 2 papers
Here's part of the abstract quoted from the site:
"We present updated dynamical and statistical analyses of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting that the Sun has a wide-binary jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ≈View the MathML source orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud. Our most restrictive prediction is that the orientation angles of the orbit plane in galactic coordinates are centered on Ω, the galactic longitude of the ascending node = 319° and i, the galactic inclination = 103° (or the opposite direction) with an uncertainty in the orbit normal direction subtending

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
What is it you guys with all this Nibiru and Brown dwarf stuff want? Whataya gointado huh?
If it comes, it comes...and there is nothing anyone can do about it. So your wasting time worrying about it.

Something long ago made its way through the vault of the sky, and had a devastating effect on the earth. Apparently, according to various accounts, it has come this way more than once. Each time, it petty much rapes the planet in some fashion. According to one seerer, this supposed coming of the Destroyer, is the fifth, with one more after that. The sixth will totally destroy the solar system, and send earth to her doom into the depths of space as a flaming lifeless asteroid. I'll be long dead when that happens, so I don't care.
What happens in 2012, happens! It could be a non event in a way. If it passes through the solar system on a wide apex, it won't have much of an effect on us, except to deliver a great show in the sky.
If it swings close by, then we'll get full effect. Nothing short of hell on Earth.
This is why the federal people are staying mum on it now. They are waiting to to have a better idea of the flyby path and determine its proximity to us. If we're going to roasted and toasted, they aren't going to say much about it. The panic it would create would be unprecedented in modern time.
If it takes the long route, and misses us greatly, they will down play its importance.

Personally I don't care one way or the other. If it is our time, then it is! Que Sara Sara!

*rolls eyes* disinfo agent? gov employee? or just....? people can prepare for an event if *they* choose to, that's what they can do. so don't tell people they can't do anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Two years ago I had reoccurring dreams where I was in an airplane looking out of the window, when suddenly an intense blinding bright light lit up the sky, and then the whole earth was on fire as far as the eyes could see. You could smell the world burning, the smell was just god awful.

But it might have been my morning breath, so I am sure!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!

Keep this philosophy for you as I personally find it really really stupid! If you want to ignore something, this is your choice but please don’t tell other what to do or think. It is obvious you do not have the brain for it!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjadan9

Do you think he meant comet Elenin which it will come close to Earth in October?

A video on the comet.
www.youtube.com...

Information about comet Elenin, the brown dwarf.
www.usmessageboard.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by ninjadan9 because: Short edit

Yes, I really think this is the comet that Nostradamus meant! My gut feeling is telling me that and I’m afraid he is right. I feel like nothing matters any more… and just enjoy the life to the fullest at every moment now as I feel very very soon something big and I mean really huge will happen that will change the life on Earth fundamentally. Actually this change I feel it well be for the better and I’m looking forward to it. I’m not afraid of it and just don’t know how some people seems not to be able to sense it. Therefore I’d like to encourage anyone who feels like me on this to check in here and express how they think everything will progress and unwind. I’m curious how many people are tuning to the coming new Age now!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Hi ninjadan9, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

That is so stupid rule! I'm getting more and more disappointed from the leadership on this web page. Here I feel like I'm under dictatorship and totalitarianism.

new topics

top topics

join