It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

On the contrary, I talk about the NWO and a multitude of other conspiracies on a routine basis at work. I have yet to be fired. "knocks on head/wood"
edit on 23-2-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: Grammar

With conviction I strongly believe everything is not as it seems. My job does not affect that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
I can (as can anyone else that has been taught to memorize faces) tell you that those 2 photos are 100% the same person. EVEYTHING ISN'T A CONSPIRACY.

I don't know, the first time I saw the photos side by side I thought they were different people. Then the freckles really made me think that it was probably different, and one photo shows blue eyes, the other shows brown, so there is a lot of differences in the photo. White bald people kinda look the same. I have friends that could almost pass for this guy. Even if they are the same person there's really no reason to release both the mug shots. If you're gonna release something how about the surveillance video and not some mug shot.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

On the contrary, I talk about the NWO and a multitude of other conspiracies on a routine basis at work. I have yet to be fired. "knocks on head/wood"

With conviction I strongly believe everything is not as it seems. My job does not affect that.

Well that's good to hear and I'm glad you talk about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You got to spread the word! I can talk to 50 people and if I can get at least one to investigate further we win!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Doomzilla

You may get a kick out of this (from your source)

Loughner walked inside the Safeway to change a $20 bill to pay the cab driver. Then he walked over to Giffords and shot her in the head.

Why would he not just give the cab driver 20 dollars? Exact change seems to be a strange thing to worry about right before he shoot someone. And does this mean he went into the store, got change, gave it to the cab driver, and then shot Giffords? How it is written, yes, he paid the cab driver in between going into the store and shooting Giffords (in the parking lot)

You mean like the 7/7 suicide bombers that bought RETURN tickets ?????

Bro these "debunkers" need to do the research , Once they do , theyll see all the holes in the story too .

Til they do theyre just timewasters .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looking at the two mugshots side by side, the lighting and weight loss explained the obvious differences to me. But there is something else odd about it that is not superficial....The ears!

A human ear is widely known to be as unique as a finger print. To me it looks like the two sets of ears are different...anyone else?

Now this bugs me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

It looks JUST like the first picture??

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The original mugshots that were released were from his arrest. The bruises on the left side of his face and head, apparently were caused by him being tackled and wrestled down by the bystanders.

The second set of mugshots that were released yesterday, I believe, are from 3 days later before his court hearing. Notice the swelling has gone down a bit, and he doesn't have that "I just shot a bunch of people," look in his eye.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I see no difference... he definitely looks a little "smugger" in the newest pic, and a bit less maniacal, as other people have pointed out. But that's about it.

His eyes are identical, as is his smile (notice the slight curve on the left side of his mouth in both pictures). In the "maniacal" one, he's smiling just a little bit wider, hence the dimple. His head is also further back, with his chin down in that one as well, giving him a more pronounced double chin.

My two cents...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The wound on his head looks worse in the newer picture. Odd.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Looks like the same person to me. His left eye always seems to have something wrong with it tho. Kinda looks like he's been punched in the face and has a black eye in every mugshot. He does somewhat loopy tho, he's always looking happy, or at least somewhat amused. Who grins in a mug shot lol ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow, I guess some people are desperate for a conspiracy here. It's the exact same guy. You can take a photo of someone minutes apart with different angles, lighting etc and the images will look much more different than these. Anyone ever think about swelling also? He was taken down by a few people and I'm sure took some blows to the head. The second pic looks like some of the swelling had gone down, maybe also coupled with some weight loss that others have mentioned.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbled

Maybe his lawyer told him too because of the whole "lunatic" thing ?

EVEN IF they are the same person , the 1st mugshot has been tampered with .

With the release of this mugshot all it has done is add fuel to the false flag fire .
Why bother tampering with it ?
Is it because the mugshot plus the internet activity is the ONLY "evidence" we will get to see ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Same person, the one on the left is illuminated from above and the right one the camra had a flash so no facial shadows.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
it doesn't look the same to me. no freckles.. and other reasons.

but why? why fabricate this?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Maybe this picture was released to give us conspiracy theorists something to look at while "they" move.
The photos were an obvious scam, what's the left hand doing?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Really?
Clearly the same person if you understand anything about lighting and perspective, facial expressions and how people can change(weight) over time. (EDIT: Also want to add that the camera and image quality settings could be in part responsible for the two looking different.)

Also as I saw one person here point out, the more open eye in the original photo has been tampered with, why? and by who? I don't know but any other little tiny details that might sorta kinda look wierd and different could be other parts that have been tampered with.

But unless the government is making clones I have to believe this is the same person.
edit on 23-2-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

He got morphed and a bright light from overhead to bring out a lot of bad qualities.
The much softer gentler photo I can't believe either.

The bright one was immediately put into some devilish youtube video.
That surely won't help his case.

The gentle hues of the second photo might be passable for a dating web site except
did they cut all his hair off first.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by sirjunlegun

BS! it wasn't photo-shopped ! it was a pic there was a thread on that... here's a comparison:

The second pic is different angle... I done this in photoshop BTW
edit on 22-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Come on, the left picture looks like Lee Harvey and the one on the right looks like the Joker. There is an obvious attempt to make him look menacing, especially if the left pic is supposed to be the base pic. Look at the veins in the forhead and the mouth, hell even the moles on his face have been darkened.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
wow i woke up expecting this thread to be dead, a lot happened while i was sleeping lol
so we found out that these two pictures were taken on the same day ? now that is weird
and the sketches of him at court look nothing like jared at all! and they are usually almost
usually identical i remember the ones of michael jackson and it was spot on, now we have
jared and they look nothing like either photo we have, not to mention the changes in eye color
and the difference in the scars ,nose, chin, head , and ears it is like this is all some movie and
the new picture is his stunt double, and it is interesting to find out that jared reported a id theft
report, i bet all of his online persona are fabricated all in advance of this incident.they have not
shown this man on tv at all and they probably will never either, any other person they would have
shown him being taken into the court room, why the secrecy ? and why release another photo ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join