It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Varemia

his face isn't pulling backwards that much, he still has a slight smirk in the recent photo, and I can't believe that smiling makes freckles appear.

No, but certain lighting does. I can't seem to get that through to your brain.

I believe I ousted you for changing his eyes from blue to brown so you don't have much room to talk.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Same guy. Just a better picture with much better lighting.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Same guy. Just a better picture with much better lighting.

why would the conditions change in the same mugshot room ?with the same light ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

his face isn't pulling backwards that much, he still has a slight smirk in the recent photo, and I can't believe that smiling makes freckles appear.

No, but certain lighting does. I can't seem to get that through to your brain.

I believe I ousted you for changing his eyes from blue to brown so you don't have much room to talk.

Pardon my french, but stop being so butthurt about that. I didn't alter the original image that you can go see for yourself. I was making my own side-by-side comparison. You seem to literally be saying this stuff and acting so obtuse just to get stars from the paranoid "believes every conspiracy they hear" people.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

yes well if you don't like my attitude I suggest you stop talking to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

changing the evidence to prove you're side does subtract from you're credibility , there is enough going on with these
photos we do not need any more manipulation, just saying

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Believe it or not, you are on a public forum spreading information that I feel is incorrect and almost so blatantly against logic that it is there simply to misinform other users on this site. It is practically my duty to continue to berate you until you admit that you understand how light and angles and body movements work.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by Doomzilla

should find out what jail he is in and call there and ask if he is incarcerated there cant hurt to try

I know, someone should just call and ask him if he did it or not, or why he did it. He did plead not-guilty, maybe he wants his story to reach the media.

Im not phoning , Im in UK lol .
Phone his parents ask them if their son wears glasses , has no eyebrows ,looks like the joker etc etc .
Ask them if they were happy with him owning a glock 17 and posing in a g string .
You know that storys probably BS right ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Are you serious? Who cares what the hell he looks like. It won't matter after being in prison for awhile. He is gonna get his ass kicked on a daily basis...Give it a rest already

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by Varemia

changing the evidence to prove you're side does subtract from you're credibility , there is enough going on with these
photos we do not need any more manipulation, just saying

G** **** it I didn't change any evidence!

I freakin used an image editor to try and make the contrast and sharpening equal on the images. Then I tried to get the skin tone to be somewhat similar, and in doing so, I used a large brush size and was not considerate about being exacting. It was a quick job to get a quick comparison, and I am getting really pissed that you guys are making such a big deal out of me accidentally coloring his eyes in a picture I SAID I manipulated for comparison's sake.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Get a grip people. It's the same person.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee7e761dbc7b.jpg[/atsimg]

No, I was using a large color brush. It accidentally passed over his eyes.

Here is the original

If you zoom in you can see the original one he has blue eyes. You altered his eyes "on accident"

edit on 23-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah. Have you never used an image editor? I wasn't trying to be picasso. I was messing with the image to see how similar I could get them to look in terms of facial features. It helps me imagine the similarities when the colors are similar, and since the two different cameras used very different chromatic content, I did that. It was a 2 second brush stroke. Again, stop being so critical over it. I mean, if it's such a HUGE deal, I can open it up and change the eyes to blue for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Believe it or not, you are on a public forum spreading information that I feel is incorrect and almost so blatantly against logic that it is there simply to misinform other users on this site. It is practically my duty to continue to berate you until you admit that you understand how light and angles and body movements work.

Brother have you actually researched this case like I suggested hours ago ? . If you spend more than 10 mins doing so you would Not be calling us misinformation .
Please ,
Anyone with a brain and logic can see this guy is STILL innocent they have proved f all .

You can take the governments word for it if you want but without proof I will not .

To be honest the mugshot is only one of MANY red flags in this case .
You seem an intelligent guy please do the research .
You will be as shocked as I am .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

yeah and whats up with that fireman who refused to go on the call, what was that all about

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I don't really care about the case, and I know that he's labeled public hatred figure number one. The media is ridiculous and stupid. What I'm arguing is that there is nothing inherently wrong with the pictures. Why would they fake him when they have him in person?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am in agreement with the poster who stated that the second photo was likely taken after Loughner was transferred to a different facility. The bruise on his head could have gotten significantly worse over that time.

Also, Loughner is wearing tan prison scrubs in the second photo and a white T-shirt in the first. That also gives credence to the theory that Loughner was transferred elsewhere.

For whatever it is worth, I am of a lighter skin tone and when I get a bruise, it gets a lot worse in appearance before it gets better. I don't think it was the result of a prison fight as it would not make sense at all to throw Loughner in the general population. He would be immediately isolated.

I would like to see the Safeway footage and also any footage of the event. Did he maybe buy a soda or a pack of gum to break the $20?

The only thing that is throwing me off about the photo is that Loughner clearly looks like he is high in both photographs. When I saw the first mugshot, my first thought was that he was mentally ill or on drugs, perhaps methamphetamine or '___'. It is possible that he was transferred before the drug wore off, which would make it more likely to be '___' (longer duration of action unless the person has been using meth for days). That said, contrary to much in the way of popular belief, '___' is not as well-known for making people violent as meth is - it is also not as widely available as meth.

We shall see. Maybe he just has always had creepy eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I don't really care about the case, and I know that he's labeled public hatred figure number one. The media is ridiculous and stupid. What I'm arguing is that there is nothing inherently wrong with the pictures. Why would they fake him when they have him in person?

My argument is that yes your right about lighting and contrast making a difference but i think its 99 % certain that they doctored/ tampered the 1st one as well .

Remember they know we are watching their every move nowadays , any doubt and theyll get exposed .

If this isnt jared getting framed or a false flag . If Jared did this alone , who was his target in your opinion ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well @least the coldblooded killer was kind enough to pay his cab fare before he murderd all of those people.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowbunny414

"I would like to see the Safeway footage and also any footage of the event. Did he maybe buy a soda or a pack of gum to break the $20?"

He was at the location for 15 Minutes before he fired the 1st bullet .
15 mins of footage that could be shown to Prove he was even #kn there !

Didnt he buy ammo before the shooting too from walmart ?

If this guy is SOO crazy id hope the police who pulled him over the day of the shooting would have been able to tell ?

There should enough proof to convict beyond reasonable doubt but will they show US this proof ?
I'm not holding my breath .Because I doubt he did it .
edit on 23-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join