It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So, some of you believe that this new mugshot is a conspiracy and that this is a different person?

Wow....just wow.

When you come back to reality you'll see that this IS the SAME person. Sorry to be brash, but there is no conspiracy here. The guy is NUTS.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
if they have footage, and witness testimony the only picture I want to see is right before they lower him into the chipper shredder

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You're friggin insane. It's the same person, look at the shape of the head. The ears are the same. The nose is the same. The hairline. Everything. What's wrong with you?

Who said he has a black eye? Just because he has bags under his eyes? Maybe he doesn't get enough sleep? Maybe that's how his eyes are? The "original" mugshot was photoshopped (poorly) to make him look crazier than he actually is. They darkened his eyes with the burn tool, and used the smudge tool to add the smirk on the corner of his face. You can tell very easily by zooming in.

People like you who think there's a conspiracy in everything, really let this website down.

edit on 23-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They look the same. I'm amazed this thread has continued for long it has ended up on the front page.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
So, some of you believe that this new mugshot is a conspiracy and that this is a different person?

Wow....just wow.

When you come back to reality you'll see that this IS the SAME person. Sorry to be brash, but there is no conspiracy here. The guy is NUTS.

M8 you are so right...

this is the same guy......its obvious just diff Camera/lighting/angle/distance. ......

Has anyone here read any of his threads? .. he was clearly disturbed.......

i echo your thoughts .. wow just wow.....

Also i would like to point out that even though it appears he is smiling (and hemay well be)
A still photo is NEVER a good starting point to try and judge someones emotions at time of said photo..

a split second in time captured can produce weird results and make people look like monsters or saints.. it does not mean they are..

He was confused,

Disturbed,
Unable to think and rationalize coherently, his methods jumbled and misguided.

A poster here (quoted on the news) saw this in him before he commited these terrible actions.

And what could be gained by putting a fake picture of someone else on the MSM????????

HE did it!!!

Multiple witnessess saw him do it , and the injuries he sustained where from brave members of the public preventing him from taking more innocent lives...

if he is smiling or not ... 6 deaths and countless woundings is probably enough to recieve the full sentence of the state his sentence is decided in. no need to 'make up' other stuff to demonize this poor disturbed soul.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Yeah the photo in the first one wasn't his real mugshot, I think it was discussed on here before, I'm not sure where the "media" photo came from, it might have been an old photo...
edit on 22-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Ummmm.....actually.....if you look at his right upper forehead in the new mug shot you'll see a recent scrape,
Compare that to the first photo released and you'll see the same scrape.....only it's mostly healed in the "first" photo.
This tells me that the newly released photo actually precedes the first.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

" The original photo was photoshopped (poorly) to make him look crazier than he actually is."

" People like you who think there's a conspiracy in everything, really let this website down."

Dude your telling us its photoshopped right ? , ok , so if it is who did it bro ? 1 guy ?
1 guy who tampered with it and noone questioned it right ?
NO its a concerted effort to fool and dupe you , so YES it is a conspiracy .

A conspiracy is more than ONE person conspiring together .

End of story lol

FORGET the 2 different people # ! They photoshopped it and have not admitted it .
So what else are they Not admitting bro ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It looks like the same guy to me. Subtle differences and a little 'poetic license' on the 'evil' one...but the same person without any doubt in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Ah you're right in that it's a conspiracy when they made him look crazy like that, I just mean it's not a conspiracy where they're using some "replacement" Jared Loughner

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There could be more to this than meets the eye, lets just imagine that the first mugshot that was released has been sexed up too look like he is a complete pysco-foaming at the mouth mad dog killer and as it was released across the whole of america, in every newspaper and every t.v station, every american has built up a bias and an image about this guy and potential juries,judges as well based on how the media have spun this and now we see a completely diffrent mugshot that does not show him as a psyco,and too elaberate a little further what i mean is that in loughners defence he could use this media spin as a means of defence in the sense he could argue that becuase the media have made him look this way he wont receive a fair trial.

Imagine he got away with murder based on faults made by the media and police,that would be sum crazy S***.
i do hope he rots in jail becuase he is a coward but that my opinion, also does any one know the correct legal definition that im on about
edit on 23-2-2011 by KDM_Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by apodictic

" The original photo was photoshopped (poorly) to make him look crazier than he actually is."

" People like you who think there's a conspiracy in everything, really let this website down."

Dude your telling us its photoshopped right ? , ok , so if it is who did it bro ? 1 guy ?
1 guy who tampered with it and noone questioned it right ?
NO its a concerted effort to fool and dupe you , so YES it is a conspiracy .

A conspiracy is more than ONE person conspiring together .

End of story lol

FORGET the 2 different people # ! They photoshopped it and have not admitted it .
So what else are they Not admitting bro ?

If your saying that its a conspiracy because they 'touched up ' the photo .... Then every picture in every newspaper and magazine in the world is a conspiracy .. its common practice...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

HE did it!!! Multiple witnessess saw him do it , and the injuries he sustained where from brave members of the public preventing him from taking more innocent lives...

Hello ? your talking bs mate .
Multiple witnesses have said f all to this point my friend so frankly your assumptions are ill founded .

At this moment you know NOTHING .

Have you seen the surveillance of the shooting ? NO
Can you proof he was at the location ? NO
Can you proof the guy they have is the actual gunman ? NO

You need to sit down or study .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Doomzilla is right in this.

Everyone is assuming he's guilty. He's innocent until proven guilty. The little bit of information released so far has been proven to be photoshopped. This is enough to question more. As you question more the waters get even murkier, but there are other threads exploring that if you care to take the time and analyze this for yourself.

On the other hand, relax people. They are not going to release the video footage until after the trial which will take years.

If this is a conspiracy, it will probably be "misplaced" of course...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is why ATS is dying. Yes, it's the same person. I have a feeling that most people here are just trolling for laughs. And yes, I can assume he is guilty all day long. I am not a member of the jury. Those are the only people who have to assume innocent until proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You people are actually debating if its the same guy. This is what ATS has come too!?! Debating mugs shots of the same dude trying make up BS that it could be someone else how pathetic.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Praze they may not even release the video bro , next session is march 9th _ I'd expect at least a still showing him in safeway .
You think the case will take years ? I'm no expert . All I know is IF he did it they have more than enough evidence to sentance . IF !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes, the lighting is different in each picture.

Yes, the angle is different in each picture.

Yes, the contrast was quite possibly adjusted to make him look more menacing. Saying they're "Photoshopped" is a stretch.

Yes, it is quite obviously the same person.

Yes, the eyes are the same color, with the first photo bathing them in shadow and the second shining more direct light into his irises, causing them to appear more vibrant.

Yes, the ears are the same. The light is striking them differently in each photo, but the detail is there.

11 pages of this? Really? Are we 11 years old?

Everyone go to your own facebook profile and compare one photo after another of yourself. OMG they're all different! You'll find out there's actually dozens of lookalikes out there posting pictures on your profile.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

HE did it!!! Multiple witnessess saw him do it , and the injuries he sustained where from brave members of the public preventing him from taking more innocent lives...

Hello ? your talking bs mate .
Multiple witnesses have said f all to this point my friend so frankly your assumptions are ill founded .

At this moment you know NOTHING .

Have you seen the surveillance of the shooting ? NO
Can you proof he was at the location ? NO
Can you proof the guy they have is the actual gunman ? NO

You need to sit down or study .

No m8 you need to wake up in the real world

No one has said anything?

nothing at all????

What about the Lady that grabbed the magazine to stop him reloading?? .. no witness has said anything?

6 people DEAD, 14 Wounded ... you insult the deads memory, and mock the 14 wounded.

or are you gonna tell me that the above senior citizen is a paid shill for the C.I.A.

Your wild flights of fancy are wrong , not my 'assumptions' on a frankly open and shut case... Yes people are innocent until proven guilty.. But come on.....................

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm going to watch that now but I doubt shes going to give us a detailed description of the gunman .
EDIT
yet again No description .

Listen WHEN i see proof that he was there and he did it , il apologise and cease my research .

But at this point in time I think they are not telling us the truth .
Who benefits ?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm going to watch that now but I doubt shes going to give us a detailed description of the gunman .

i think it is funny when she says magazine if that is what you call it lmao!!!! good guess lady!!!!
edit on 23-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join