It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's smallest computer watches you — from within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

S & F.

Very cool. As machines get smarter, humans incorporate more devices. We are moving towards singularity: Ghost In The Shell type integration of mankind and machine.

We might actually achieve immortality.

ever read the story about the tower of Babel? The sin of the huris of mankind; thinking they can build Heaven on Earth but deny the God of Heaven and Earth!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by squizzy

Well I for one shall not be having it.
I would like to stay as a human not a cyborg thank you

Would you get a heart pacemaker if you doc said it was imparitive for you or it was curtains quickly otherwise?
How about chemo, eyeglasses, hearing aids, a crutch for walking, a pill for this or that?

You'll get used to the idea of increased technology, applications and procedures when it has a strong enough personal value for you, probably.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well we will all be giving the upgraded microchip the old slip. Not on my watch!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The world of the elite abusing the world is going to come to an end. Very soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Already being done my friend. I posted on here last year some time about the dragon flies that were following me around. Well they hovered and buzzed, flew to and fro. I drove 22 miles to the other side of town and they were still buzzing around my car. I managed to get one and stomp it and that mug was NOT organic.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
But whats really cool is imagine this:

You make a small little camera same size and put it on a fly. You hardwire the muscles of the fly to the chip so you can fly it remotely, because this does have radio remember. Imagine the spying possibilities.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
thanks for bringing us this story , but i find it frighting to say the least .

Many thought fire was frightening as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If its wireless, why would we need to plug ourselves into a usb stick?

Me thinks it will be wireless

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by crimsonninja
thanks for bringing us this story , but i find it frighting to say the least .

Many thought fire was frightening as well.

considering we are all poking at a keyboard, looking at a monitor while the PC zooms the net, it's a little late to get hinky over technology. just look around you.

within 36" of me is a color TV fed by a Dish, a DVD player, a laptop computer, a cell phone, a digital camera, a three-in-one for my PC tower, a Robosapien remote control robot, a VHS player hooked to a DVD converter / burner and behind me is a multi-effect pedal for an electric guitar to simulate most every amp, stomp box and effect ever made.

i don't fear technology, i play with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Hey cool, can you show me the story, did you already post it on here...maybe you thought it wasn't organic because of its hard exoskeleton.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join