It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with Gaddafi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Dude, with all due respect, but that’s a really lame argument in defence of Gaddafi. The he isn’t harming any one; the men he’s ordering are the ones who’s harming people argument. Seriously?

And you seem to be hinting at that I meant, from what I said, he was on the ground fighting the protesters himself as well..

I mean, surely you’re much more intelligent than that as It was pretty obvious I meant no such thing at all but instead that he was ordering his troops to do his dirty work..

Twisting It around to mean something It clearly isn’t It seems.

Anyway, Gaddafi is a despicable human being from where I am. He’s ordered the killings of hundreds of his own people and personally I doubt he’ll stop until they stop fighting for what should be there’s already. And I’ll bet he uses any means necessary.

The man and his actions are un-defendable.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

i dont really know libyan history or ghedaffi personally, so i dont have a great view on whats taking place there.

so then, how can you agree - or disagree - with anything he's said?

there is a very good reason for the escalating violence that's happening there right now. Do some research - it won't be hard - there is plenty of information out there

you too can have an informed opinion of your very own

reply to post by g146541

Do you know the dictator in question? Neither do i. We only know what propaganda is thrown at us. Knowing that i will wait for "proof" before i convict.

I agree

all dictators are innocent until proven guilty

in the meantime, while we're waiting for evidence (seriously?) - here's something to pass the time...direct from the Illustrious Leaders' mouth - today:

When Tiananmen Square happened, tanks were sent in to deal with them. It's not a joke. Do whatever it takes to stay united... People in front of tanks were crushed. The unity of China is more important than those people in Tiananmen Square.

www.theatlanticwire.com...

at least he does realize - it's not a joke

check out the site - there's more - and you can't make this stuff up

you should do some reading...his history is not exactly a mystery

edit on 2/22/2011 by Spiramirabilis because: consolidating my sarcasm

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Listen im aloud to agree with someone when i dont know them very well, alls im saying is this guy made a good point about foreign newws channels, acting all innocent and condemming him when those countries are evil C**T's aswell.......

1000 people dead at least in libya, so im not rushing out to get a poster and stick him on my wall am i????
He's clearly a sick horrible man who is responsible for the lives of those people, but no less than any of our sick leaders either....

You should condem then just as much as you condem him!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Listen im aloud to agree with someone when i dont know them very well...

You are allowed to think or feel anything you want - and your opinion is your own. But have an informed opinion. Declaring that you don't know someone or understand the situation very well won't fly in here - especially when information is so readily available. Your disclaimer doesn't make what you say above reproach.

Understand that others are entitled to their opinions as well. Within your OP was the implication that somehow these demonstrators might have it coming to them - and that this particular dictator might be well within his rights to handle it as he sees fit.

If you understood the subject a little better you might understand why this would obviously offend

, alls im saying is this guy made a good point about foreign newws channels, acting all innocent and condemming him when those countries are evil C**T's aswell.......

The man is a monster - and an idiot. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. He can point fingers all he wants - it doesn't change who he is or what he's done

but, on this point you aren't entirely wrong - the hypocrisies of this situation and in this world are usually fairly obvious. You said earlier that there is something fishy about all this. Well, yes - yes there is. There is so much more to this story than anyone is saying out loud right now. But that truth doesn't change any other truths - and the people of Libya deserve to be rid of this man

1000 people dead at least in libya, so im not rushing out to get a poster and stick him on my wall am i????
He's clearly a sick horrible man who is responsible for the lives of those people, but no less than any of our sick leaders either....

You should condem then just as much as you condem him!!!

fair enough

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
momar, the handsomest dicktater in the known world.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Either way the views and opinions on ''him'' will differ, the truth is we are all brothers/sisters and his few points that were made sensibly in no way make up or justify the disgusting and horrid actions he has taken upon these people.
I mean think about it, that could be any of us, in ANY country in the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilverGate
Either way the views and opinions on ''him'' will differ, the truth is we are all brothers/sisters and his few points that were made sensibly in no way make up or justify the disgusting and horrid actions he has taken upon these people.

i hear you, and obviously i have come over a bit cold at first,

im not a fan of anyone who hates and claims others deserve ill-treatment,

This guy is just as bad as, Mubarak and Ben Ali, and Cameron and Obama and bush, in different ways they are monsterous, i think we have to keep a close eye on the people who are set to replace these "Rats" aswell, example... El Bairdi, "the peoples president" as described by the bbc, used to be advisor to the UN on nuclear power in the 90's. Everything is not as it seems.....i hope Gaddafi go's quietly tbh, which will probably involve foreign intervention, which will definately mean more innocent lives

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
@Spiramirabilis

i understand -- seriously, it says on your profile your a Hater of Hate, im striving towards that friend, seriously
im just trying to make people remember how or own governments are still "Foul and stagnent" and the palestinians are ignores daily by the powers that be.....
edit on 23-2-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Desolo because: major

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

Originally posted by TheSilverGate

i hear you, and obviously i have come over a bit cold at first,

im not a fan of anyone who hates and claims others deserve ill-treatment,

This guy is just as bad as, Mubarak and Ben Ali, and Cameron and Obama and bush, in different ways they are monsterous, i think we have to keep a close eye on the people who are set to replace these "Rats" aswell, example... El Bairdi, "the peoples president" as described by the bbc, used to be advisor to the UN on nuclear power in the 90's. Everything is not as it seems.....i hope Gaddafi go's quietly tbh, which will probably involve foreign intervention, which will definately mean more innocent lives

Have a little bit more faith in your fellow human brothers and sisters.

Egyptians are by comparison to ancient times, are a bit more educated today. More so when their freedom came at a great cost of their fellow compatriots lives.

They only seek what you seek - common aspirations in life.

Regardless of who rules, when such aspirations are not met, they will always remember how their freedom was won, and the sacrifices needed, and will do so again no matter the costs and how many times it takes.

Our civilisation came from trials and errors, of mistakes and suffering, and our forefathers survived and evolved. None is perfect, but it will come a day when our generations will achieved better success than we had, because we are humans, and will never submit to the yoke of tyranny, deceptions and lies, for such does not lives forever.

It is the human spirit to be free that endures, as the evidence of our present species is a testimonial and evidence, regardless of our differences.

We, humans, will prevail, against those mortals that seek to oppress us in any form anytime, as the founding fathers and present day courageous Tunisians and Egyptians had shown us and led the way .
edit on 23-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

i understand -- seriously, it says on your profile your a Hater of Hate, im striving towards that friend, seriously im just trying to make people remember how or own governments are still "Foul and stagnent" and the palestinians are ignores daily by the powers that be.....

I AM a hater of hate

:-)

but that doesn't seem to prevent me from being cranky

and anyway - we're on the same side - clearly

but you're obviously still capable of giving people the benefit of the doubt

I just wake up with doubt from the get go now - saves time

let's just hope that in this latest scenario things play out for the best - whatever that may be

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Gaddafi has to go. It's the 21st Century and there is no more space in society for ANY dictators. No more.

How can you agree with an old leader like that, whom in his speech of yesterday, acted verbaly like a wounded animal? May I ask f.e. what you would do with an old dog that cannot be saved anymore but that starts to attack you and bites you? Do the math.

Of course peole will rebel against leaders like this. Everybody on the Globe wants more of a life like Western people lead. Every war, inner or outer, for good or for greed will end up with victims.

I usualy don't go into politics, even try to avoid the issue on web but it's clear as glas that times are about to change. In history generally, uprising will cause chaos and from chaos new beginnings can be built.
edit on 2/23/2011 by Melyanna Tengwesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Dear Desolo,

I agree with your comments tbh.

There is something fishy going on here I think people sometimes forget that money is the bottom line. Assets are up for grabs I believe there could actually be international intervention but people if you think people care about lives being lost your just #ting yourself.

If Gaddafi left what good would really come ? I think this riot came a bit too early they should have planned this out for a few more years.

On a final note in this world ...there is no such thing as good or evil if you still believe that then go pray to your gods and then leave your presents under the tree.

There are people in this world who just don't give a #.

So I just wanted you to know you are not alone on the fence, who are we mere mortals without all the information to throw stones and judge.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by Desolo

Gaddafi has to go. It's the 21st Century and there is no more space in society for ANY dictators. No more.

How can you agree with an old leader like that, whom in his speech of yesterday, acted verbaly like a wounded animal? May I ask f.e. what you would do with an old dog that cannot be saved anymore but that starts to attack you and bites you? Do the math.

Listen to what your saying, your government is a false democratic masonic dictatorship, im just not letting you forget that, The battle is between a dictator and a dictator machine, the rich are greedy and thrive off the poor, just try not to raise your country's flag when they go in to "Liberate" Libya, because they are like dogs, sniffing around libya's assets,,, i agree with him because he on his sinking dictator-ship, he chose to speak a little truth about the Many countries that get away with this # on a daily basis !!!

And to Evil Rocks, you know nothing of God or the (D)evil, the Christmas tree (remark) was forced upon the masses by Christian interests, They are brain washed as you are and i am, which is not a true representation of God, the truth is out there still, just search for it,

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by Desolo

Listen to what your saying, your government is a false democratic masonic dictatorship, im just not letting you forget that, The battle is between a dictator and a dictator machine, the rich are greedy and thrive off the poor, just try not to raise your country's flag when they go in to "Liberate" Libya, because they are like dogs, sniffing around libya's assets,,, i agree with him because he on his sinking dictator-ship, he chose to speak a little truth about the Many countries that get away with this # on a daily basis !!!

Well just some info: my country is The Netherlands
not US. If you find our government 'a false democratic masonic dictatorship' you could have a point there since democracy isn't real democarcy here anymore. With eclections often barely half of the people come to vote.

As for The Netherlands to step in to a war with Libiya I would be strongly against that since I oppose ANY war. Liberation and War just don't go togehter in my world view or philosophy.

Every country gets the leader they deserve (maybe hard words but there was time the different Libanese tribes agreed with having Gaddafi as their leader) and only THEY, the people in that country that are suppressed for years, lied to for centuries and be left poor, they can choose wether to fight against their own leader or not.

My heart goes out to all innocent victims there. May their Souls find Peace ......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join