It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Teachers continue to Molest Our Childen-Map of incidents/stories (2008-2011-Shocking!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I put this thread here under Gerenal Conspiracies as I am now convinced that there are several issues going on with this whole Teachers and the sexual assualts they have committed and/or continue to commit against children they were responsible for while under their watch. It seems now that there is a Shockingly growing number of teachers that seem to use the schoolroom as a private sexual predatory zone. Don't beleive me... check out this website, stories and maps. It will leave you shaking your head and worried for your kids.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Teacher News

NEWS CONCERNING ISSUES RELEVANT TO TEACHERS, SCHOOLS, PARENTS AND CHILDREN.UPDATED DAILY.

Scandal page: www.schoolteachernews.com...
Scandals MAP (2011) (2010) (2009) & (2008)

2011- 67 case already this year! (and it's only February!)
2010- 411 cases
2009- 464 cases
2008- 478 cases

Now, at the maps, you can-First, watch the map populate. Amazing and even more sad as the map fills up! You can then move your mouse over the icon dot and the info comes up. The stories are usually linked there.

Just amazing. read some of the stories-with your kids in mind or even yourself if you has a bad past experience.

What can we do to stop them!!!! Apparently the doing the act with the CHILD is more important to the teacher than the punishment. Solution--- stiffer penalities. Chemical Castration comes to mind.

While looking around, I found this list of Female Teachers-exclusively:

The big list: Female teachers with students. (Most comprehensive account on Internet of women predators on campus
Source: www.wnd.com...

I can't believe so many of them are attractive and seem Above this activity.
I know that the difference in punishment is so different for men than it is for women.

I think society looks at women raping kids as an Okay right of passage or something. I know if you take some of the stories about the woman and replaced the offender with a man---totally different outcome.

In there lays a conspiracy. Why is it the punishment for women is almost always lighter than what a man would or does get? Thoughts?

Personally, I have known females at both end of the victim spectrum. I know girls (when they were in school) that were sexually assaulted and I know one or two that became invovled with teachers by choice (and they aren't complaining-and actually told me they rather enjoy having top secret affairs with the married and Hot teachers. So.....).

edit on 2/22/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

hahaha..all I can say is that "Where were these hot female teachers when I went to school?"

Jokes apart, it is sad and scary as I come to think of it since I have a daughter who is 3.5 years old and a son who is 19 months old. I wonder what the schooling system would be like when they're in the teens.

I think the society has too much freedom and not much communications between individuals. I also think feel that people are very very lonely and sad and sometimes mentally sick seeking help but helpless even though the end motive or act is perversion or act of sex with minors. This does not mean to say that many of them are innocent. Many of them are plain old perverts who deserve to be punished (especially the priests). However atleast the incidents are coming out in the open. Who knows what must have transpired in the days before the TV and Internet.
edit on 22-2-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My teen-aged daughter was recently telling me about things she heard around her high school about the female art teacher and some of the male students. Apparently, this 40 year-old woman had a thing for the young guys she was "teaching". This teacher, strangely, decided this past school year to up and move on to a different school. My daughter brought up her facebook page and I was aghast at the pics of her out partying. I mean really, if you are in a respectable profession, you need to act respectable. I believe the stories my daughter relayed about her and the boys now. I always did think that she was too flirty when she related to them at the school. Most women dealing with teens try to keep a safe distance physically and emotionally. I don't think society punishes female offenders enough either. If it had been my son, I'd be pi*&% off.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
so, the amounts going down each year, that good.

to be honest 4-5 hundred a year is probably pretty small scale compared to the abuse that happened in iraq because of the war, or in numerous times our places around the world.

link below

islamonline.org...

edit on 22-2-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Understand, the map indicates locations where allegations of a crime have been made, not convictions.

The following disclaimer is at the bottom of the map.

Schoolteachernews.com believes in the concept of innocent until proven guilty. As such we take no responsibility for the published reports of other news sources. If the accused is found innocent or the charges are dropped, AND we become aware that this has happened, the link will be deleted.

If the owners of the site really were believers of the innocent until proven guilty concept, wouldn't they only display locations where the accused had been proven guilty? But i suppose that would be less sensationalistic and would result in a lower ad revenue...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Thats your 1st thought ? On such a serious matter ? Wow what a Pillock .

OP ! Thankyou for the post !
Most people don't want to think or talk about things like this .

This one of many reasons why i'm considering homeschooling when I have kids . I dont want them bullied , or made to take vaccine s either . Worrying times .

S&F to you .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
women have pretty much been given a "pass" in terms of sex crimes.

remember the teacher in florida that had oral sex and sexual intercourse with a 14 year-old boy and was "just too pretty" to go to prison.

Molester Debra Lefave

women who are actually convicted of sex crimes are sentenced to a fraction of the time of men.

it is fallout from the feminist movement. the lives and mental/emotional health of boys isn't worth that of girls.

also, it is an indirect way destroy american/western culture by devaluing males.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

arab men are the worst pedophiles in the entire world. they trade young boys in afghanistan like we here in the United States trade baseball cards.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
to be honest 4-5 hundred a year is probably pretty small scale compared to the abuse that happened in iraq because of the war, or in numerous times our places around the world.

edit on 22-2-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

Well yeah thats for sure however what you read is probably whats reported. I'm sure there are many or almost double that are not reported due to several reasons in several countries not just US.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by hp1229

Thats your 1st thought ? On such a serious matter ? Wow what a Pillock .

I edited my post
Relax...i have kids too and I'm just as much concerned about their safety and future in addition to the quality of education which is also scary in the US. When do you plan to have kids ?
edit on 22-2-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Typos

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

As a member of the education profession, I find the scale of this shocking. In my time in the profession (in the UK) I have never directly seen or heard of any such incidents. However, I have heard of past incidents that older teachers recall - it often seemed to be PE teachers, funnily enough.

I agree with the sentiments of several posters, though; the reporting is often biased, at least over here. If a man does something, there is an aggression to the reporting, which is fully understandable. If it is a woman, then the reporting can have a salacious, almost envious, edge to it. It is like the media is saying 'lucky lads' - especially when it is an attractive or younger woman.

These things should not be taken lightly, or treated differently depending on the gender of the perpetrator/victim. Having said that, I am not sure about the benefit of a website like the one mentioned by the OP. Perhaps it could lead to fear / paranoia and possible witch-hunts - serious issues in any profession or situation which involves children.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

arab men are the worst pedophiles in the entire world. they trade young boys in afghanistan like we here in the United States trade baseball cards.

arn't racial generalizations great, you forget that they arn't alone in pederasy (Ingoring the fact that you've taken somthing that happens in small arra and used it to tarnish all areb men.)

The romans and greeks were at it alot harder that the "arab men" today.

just think if you have any italian, greek, japanese or mayan blood in you (and lets face it if you go back far enough you probably do) one of your ancestors was probably a pedophile.

en.wikipedia.org...

pederasty is a horrible thing, but it is CULTURAL not racial.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

In the next year hopefully ! Thats why I look into education a lot.
I don't want to hand my kids over to strangers for so many hours .
Of course there are great teachers in schools but I think we re all capable of being teachers or role models .
My best friend has 2 boys who go to school and its put me off schools put it that way . Theyre ALWAYS ill and YES theyve had vaccines !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Let us get real for a change.

When puberty hits, and we all have experienced this and I still remember how it was, we have this new body and we want to take it out and play with it. So unless it is forcible rape there is responsibility on both sides of the situation.

It was the late 60’s when I found myself in seventh grade. My teachers were young 20 something hard bodies wearing mini-skirts and platform shoes. It drove me crazy, my hormones were raging and the visual stimuli was almost more than a fourteen year old boy could take. It would have NOT been possible for me to have been molested, I would have Volunteer willingly.

Lets move onto the media of my era. We had songs where consent was age 16. Many of my friends married at age 16, this was not that unusual. Movies of my era portrayed consent at age 16 and sometimes younger.

The fact is teens have sex.

My question is How did this change ?

Why is Society so “Puritan” today ?

It is normal behavior for Humans to want to engage in sexual relation after puberty. Sometimes this will include a partner of a older age.

This is NOT RAPE.

Rape can only be forcible non-consent sexual relation, Molestation can only be non-consensual touching.

If both parties consent this is not rape or molestation. If we as a society say you must be 18 to engage in these activities, we are just fooling ourselves.

In closing, I have a close female friend, today in her 60’s, who when she was in the ninth grade seduced her male teacher. She remembers it as a highlight of her youth, never has she saw it otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

the problem is society stretches out childhood as long as possible so you end up with 16 year olds wondering around with the mental maturity of 6 year olds.

it keeps getting worse to, I'm sure by the time I'm old and grisly, you'll have to be 30 before your considered old enough to be an adult or have sex (they'll probably keep the recruitment age the same though
)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir

the problem is society stretches out childhood as long as possible so you end up with 16 year olds wondering around with the mental maturity of 6 year olds.

Yup. And from that we get the partying 40 year old on facebook from an earlier post.

There are no more adults. Just do whatever the hell you want with whoever the hell you want and if any consequence pops up just whine and cry about how it isnt fair or how you're oppressed or you've been victimized and you'll be alright.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is NOT RAPE. Rape can only be forcible non-consent sexual relation, Molestation can only be non- consensual touching.

Well, felony statutes across almost all of the United States say that you are WRONG.

I'm guessing that if it were your 14 year-old daughter or granddaughter having engaged in sexual intercourse and oral sodomy with a 35 year old adult teacher, your tune would change.

edit on 22-2-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I couldn’t agree more with you.

In the 40’s a high school graduate was Expected to be a Man, with a Job.

Today college grads are not even as mature as that.

In my day you were very likely to be headed off to the jungles of Viet-Nam and possibly death, can’t even imagine fulfilling the nations call and never been laid.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I had some extracurricular activities with two of my teachers. I turned out just fine.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

My daughter is 26 and is completing her doctorial this year.

She has always had a good head on her shoulders, and who she chooses to consent with past, present and future is NOT any of my business.

Let someone try to harm her forcible, then its Daddy’s business.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join