It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Teachers continue to Molest Our Childen-Map of incidents/stories (2008-2011-Shocking!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You will need to be more clear in your reply.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

you would be ok knowing that your daughter had sexual intercourse with a 35 year-old male teacher when she was 14?

Really?!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I had some extracurricular activities with two of my teachers. I turned out just fine.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

look, what you did with that group of your male coaches and teachers in the locker room after practice is your business!

LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

that's a very sensible point of view, I applaude you.

onto my main point.

The reason we have a legal minimum age is to protect, young people not mature enough to deal with an adult relationship, for this perpose an age limit is a blunt tool. some 14 are mature enough and some 40 year old arn't.

It's important we don't follow the letter of the law so doggedly that we forget why it exists.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I had some extracurricular activities with two of my teachers. I turned out just fine.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

look, what you did with that group of your male coaches and teachers in the locker room after practice is your business!

LOL

Like I said, I turned out just fine. Not immature like some others.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Just looke who Obama appointed as his safe school czar and see where the schoo's are heading if they get their way.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I know it is hard for people to comprehend, but when you raise your children up correctly, you do not worry about such things.

Teach your child from birth that ALL actions have consequences, both good and bad. Each decision carries with it responsibility. That we all make mistakes, but use failure as a teacher more than you would success.

So, I know that had my daughter made the choice, she would be fully aware of the ramifications of that choice.

The sexual life of a daughter is NOT any business of the Father. Same as the sexual life of the parent is any business of the child.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't know if the question the OP asked has been answered, but in my opinion, the fact it is different for female teachers with male teenage students is something I've dubbed "Hot for Teacher Syndrome". It exists and it is sad. According to the guys I've talked to they would have loved the hot looking teachers coming on to them in 8-12th grade. It's like supposedly every guy's dream. We had one or two teachers at our high school who were rumored to take guys "under their wing", but it was always looked at in a humorous way. South Park did an episode about the double standard when it comes to teacher sex scandals, using Kyle's little brother Ike and his kindergarten teacher as the couple.

You can find the episode for free here: www.southparkstudios.com...

That's sort of the same attitude I've came across. It's hypocritical. As a mother, I think these women should have the book thrown at them just as hard as the men.

We had a case that made national (US) headlines last year. You can read more about it here. It's one of the rare cases where the female teacher got jail time.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

what if she were 12, or 10?

it isn't hard for me to comprehend that what people say about a hypothetical bandied about on the internet from a nice comfy armchair in the warm light of day don't always add up to what they would do if a very nasty reality confronted them in real life.

in my mind, a 14 year-old child that has sex with a grown man or woman, either willingly or unwillingly, is a problem, along with the adult sexual predator who molested her.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

well, im not sure you turned out "fine", what with all that stuff you guys were up to. people don't quite recover from that sort of thing.

admitting it is sometimes the first step to recovery.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I see that you are trying to bait me, but this will not work.

You must incorporate the thought of TRUST and Personal Responsibility into your life. These are not mere words these are powerful thoughts. When you have fully incorporated these into your life you don’t have to worry about a situation as you describe.

This will be the last pearl I will share with you.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

friend, if i were trying to bait you, you would know it.

effectively, what you have actually said here on the internet for God and everybody to see is that you would allow your 12 or 14 year old daughter or granddaughter to have sexual intercourse with an adult, and that it would be OK with you.

shame on you and everybody that thinks like you.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would think all the 14+ year old kids(male and female) that post nude photos of themselves all over the internet would be far more of an issue than this. Getting it on with a hot teacher(or any 20-30 year old) is like a trophy for young adults.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Getting it on with a hot teacher(or any 20-30 year old) is like a trophy for young adults.

perhaps "getting it on with a hot teacher" is like a trophy for kids.

for some kids, it is also a trophy for "bragging rights" to drag race down the expressway at 120 miles per hour in mommy's BMW with all their friends in the car.

both are very unsafe.

both are felony offenses in most states.

As adults, i would hope that we would all recognize these things.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

“mommys bmw”???

if were talking about your average 14 I see two things wrong there.

If someone of 14 is unable to make reasonable informed decisions, they have either had very poor influences (mommy?) in life or have some other issue.

Unfortunately most kids fall under one or both issues.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The real problem lies in that we as parents expect the highest level of professionalism and respectability from the people we put in charge of educating our children. Having sex with or even acting in a sexual manner around those young people they are put in charge of does not meet these expectations. I'm sure having relations with a teacher would be a feather in the cap of any teen-ager, but that does not excuse a lack of morality in the adults put in charge of them. I can't believe anyone would accept less than the highest morality. Truthfully, I have no problem with paying a teacher $100,000 to teach my child the 3 R's, but I draw the line at paying for a $100,000 per year prostitute.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

If someone of 14 is unable to make reasonable informed decisions, they have either had very poor influences (mommy?) in life or have some other issue.

no. you are wrong.

the brains of the average 14 year old is not able to make complex decisions, even comparable to the level of an 18 or 19 year old.

the frontal cortex, and the subcortical structures that are responsible for measured "executive" thought, are not fully formed until the early to mid 20s.

this is why, in most modern cultures, children are generally not allowed to give "consent" in matters of the law. they are usually still in the custody of a caregiver, who should be able to help them make important decisions - and to sometimes make decisions for them- like deportment when driving a car or deciding on whether or not to have sexual intercourse with adults.

parenthetically, this is why car insurance rates are so damn high for drivers under the age of 25.

any parent who makes the conscious decision to let a child of 14 "decide" that he/she will have sexual intercourse with an adult is technically and practically unfit to be a parent. parental rights should be terminated, and that parent should be carefully questioned by child protective services and the district attorney.

edit on 22-2-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem-isn't the brain development stage etc.

It's that were are all animals-when it all boils down to it. Human Nature takes over-it works differently on each of us.

So do it and some don't Thank God most kids refrain from it. Good parenting? Good Genes?

Who knows for sure but one thing for sure----just pray it is some other persons kid and not yours being the victim or willing participant.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
most modern cultures are based off the western culture (most of the others we destroyed for their own enlightenment as we saw it.)

just because everyone else is doing somthing doesn't mean its right.

just because there more impulsive and emotional doesn't mean they are incapable of making complex decisions.

as for car insurance being higher that is because like I said earlier you have 16 year olds walking around with the mental maturity of 6 year olds.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I fail to see the danger in sex, as compared to high speed driving. An 8th or 9th grader can't die of an impact while having sex in bed. Those are two completely different things that have nothing to do with the other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join