It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spook' appears at 7/7 inquest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"Spook' appears at 7/7 inquest

www.thesun.co.uk

AN MI5 officer became the first-ever serving 'spook' in 109 years to give evidence in an open court today — and told of his "profound regret" that the 7/7 atrocity could not be stopped.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The article only names the "spook" source as G. He's testifying at the hearing, and he apologizes for the event of 7/7, it's an interesting article. At the bottom of the article the last thing that he said alludes to the threat of further attacks in London. Chillingly, 'G' said: "There are many more now. There are more significant targets in the UK at any one time than we have the ability to properly investigate." It seems they want to raise the fear level in the UK as well as the US right now.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Sounds more like fearmongering to impose more police state tactics to me:

Chillingly, 'G' said: "There are many more now. There are more significant targets in the UK at any one time than we have the ability to properly investigate."

The inquest continues.
ibed OP

I would like them to try to explain why there was an exercise going with the identical scenario as the bombings that took place on (was it this or another time? - forgive my horrible memory) just like during 911 here in the US there was a near identical "war game" going on which pulled all the military away from New York.

Not likely to get anyone on the stand testifying to that...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Heard about this on BBC news. About high time.those whom work secretly for the UK Government are brought to account for thier actions.

AlotI have taken from this today. They supposinngly didnt know about this 7/7bomber. Lies other reports say other wise.

They didnt put survelliance on any individual of the 7/7bombings until it was too late. Then my question would be, What or whom were you survielling, if you cant goon other countries Security warnings, then what are here for?

It boggles ones mind, that is for sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Considering that people all over the world are, at this very moment, waking up and realising how terribly we are being treated by our governments, and demanding change, what a better way to try to keep Brits and Americans from uprising than trying to scare them that there's a terrorist lurking around every corner?
A friend of mine was in London that day and he swears that people were talking about two middle estern men being shot somewhere near the Gherkin in the city of London. I've always wondered whether they were two of the supposed terrorists who realised they were being set-up and were shot trying to flee to safety? Either way, the shootings were never reported!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Maybe they were not having 'exercises' but were really on duty trying to prevent this attack that they knew would happen on 7/7, but were unable to prevent it, and would rather say they didn't have enough intelligence or were unprepared than admit they failed miserably, as that would mean the system is weak, rather than glitched?

I know.

edit on 21-2-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Nonono, it was well presented on the news on the day they were having these exercises. When the 7/7bombings took place. It is not a conspiracy it is fact.

The MI5/ MI6 Were warned and they done nothing about it. So whom has responsibility for this?

The Secuirty Services?

The Government at the time?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Yes drill on same day praze , they even admitted it .

Brush up on 7/7 here bro .
london.southeastasianews.org...

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

The guy in charge of the terror false flag training sessions on 7/7 actually appeared on TV later and tried to put it all down to a mere coincidence... If I remember rightly even he couldn't keep a straight face when he said it. I think his surname was Powers!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Exactly!!

Does that not tell you something?

It has been known for Secuirty Services to cover thier tracks before and the Government knowing about it.

Although they will (Ironic is it not), deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes Peter Powers .
Check this - It reveals all ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Last year the BBC did a hatchet job on a documentary freely available on youtube named The Ripple Effect.
Maybe the information in that documentary is nearer to the truth than people realise and the governments propaganda machine, the BBC, felt obliged to try and debunk it before too many people watched it and woke up!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Yes Peter Powers .
Check this - It reveals all ...

www.youtube.com...

Eh? You think that the mere coincidence of having an anti-terrorist training exercise on the same day as the 7/7 bombings, means anything other than coincidence do you?

Nah, that's nothing...what would be extremely fishy, with a capital F is what unbelievably, actually happened on that day. This security consulting firm (Powers), were running an anti-terrorist *training exercise* not only on the same day as the 7/7 bombings, but also at *EXACTLY THE SAME TUBE STATIONS* that were *actually* bombed..now *THAT* is something.

In case any skeptics wish to crunch the numbers to show the odds of this occurring by coincidence, i'd be interested in seeing the numbers.
Astronomical is my guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Another coincidence???

In the photo in that article, the bus in Tavistock Square that has been bombed... look at the white van parked next to it.

Kingstar, demolition experts!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muddyhoop
Another coincidence???

In the photo in that article, the bus in Tavistock Square that has been bombed... look at the white van parked next to it.

Kingstar, demolition experts!

A black guy who survived the explosion on that bus managed to get up and exit the bus only to find emergency services and what he deemed to be actors wrapped in bandages leaning up against the wall. Its also a fact that the bus was diverted down that road by the police before the bomb went off... Theres even some rumours that hints that a second device which never went off was found on the bottom deck!
One thing is for sure, the accepted story that the media forced on us is a pack of lies...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Here you go .

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE (10yr mean): One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
london.southeastasianews.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And why is he not giving evidence, to challenge the Current government line. That they didnt know?

Or is he being prevented from doing so.

See He neesds to contact the Families involved to see if he can get anywhere.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
7/7 does have a eerie resemblance to the fact that FEMA wwhere parked up at the foot of the World Trade Centre towers on a terror exercise as the supposed hijacked planes flew into the towers!
On 9/11 Mayor of New York, Rudolph Guileani (think thats spelt right) was there on the scene seemingly to watch, or coordinate, what was going on. Strangely enough he was also in London on 7/7 doing the same thing!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You mean the guy who wrote a book , Daniel ? something .

Edit this guy?

www.the4thbomb.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

You mean the guy who wrote a book , Daniel ? something .

Edit this guy?

www.the4thbomb.com...

Thats him my friend. Daniel Obachike...
I've followed the claims and counter claims concerning 7/7 and I think what happened was the supposed bombers who I think thought they were helping in an exercise, realised what was going on and fled. I think two were shot near the Gherkin and a third was picked up after leaving a McDonalds.... It has all the trade marks of a government sponsored set up gone wrong!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join